• 締切済み

UKの商標登録

UKの商標登録を行ったのですが、 notice of threatened opposition という書類がIntellectual Property Office から届きました。 内容が正直よくわからないのですが、反対している人がいるようでDeclarationにはI confirm that I wish to file this notice of threatened opposition and that a copy should be sent to the trade mark applicantと書かれています。 この場合私としては何をどのように行えばいいのでしょうか?

みんなの回答

• hiro_1116
  • ベストアンサー率30% (2361/7641)
回答No.1

ご自身で手続されたのでしょうか。 費用は掛りますが、UKの商標登録を扱っておられてる弁理士の方に相談されるのが一番確実だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• この英文について、文法、表現、教えてください。

アメリカでアパート暮らししています。先月の家賃を払い損ねてしまい、 管理者から"Three day notice to pay rent or quit"の用紙を渡されました。その中の内容です。 1、Three day notice ですが、Three days なのではないのでしょうか? 2、Of the premises designated by the number, street, and unit number as 1111 XXX avenue..... , state of California.始めのOf the premises のof は? もう1枚の用紙"Declaration of service notice to resident"の内容についてです。 文頭に、 I, the undersigned, declare that at the time of service of this paper herein referred to, I was at least EIGHTEEN (18) years of age, and that I served the following checked notice. 文末に、 I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct and if called as a witness to testify thereto, I could do so competently. 上記の2つの文章、詳しく教えていただけますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 商標について~その2~

先ほどの続きなのですが、最後の一文が長くてうまくまとまりません…。 特に: legal interest→辞書的な意味では「法的利息」のようですが、下記文中ではそのように訳してよいのでしょうか。 [英文] Customer agrees that it has no legal interest in the USM name or the Trademarks. During the Contract Period and thereafter, Customer agrees that it will not adopt, use or register as a trademark, trade name, business name, corporate name or any word or symbol or combination thereof which is identical, similar or confusingly similar to any of the Trademarks and shall immediately, upon demand, assign to ABC all right, title and interest in and to any and all Trademarks, intellectual property and proprietary rights which accrue or inure to Customer at any time pursuant to this Agreement, Customer’s use of the Trademarks or otherwise. [自分で考えてみた訳] 「取引先」は「取引先」が「ABC」の名称や「商標」に対して法的利息がないことに同意することとする。「契約期間」中、およびその後、「取引先」は商標、商取引上の名称、商号、会社名あるいは「商標」と同一、類似あるいはそれと紛らわしいあらゆる言葉やシンボル、あるいはその組み合わせを借用、使用、登録しないものとし、要求に応じてすぐに、「ABC」にすべての権利、称号、そして所有権を譲渡し、「本契約書」においていかなる時にも準拠する「取引先」に対し発生、もしくは法的に効力を生じる知的所有権や所有権、そして「取引先」による「商標」の使用あるいは~?? …と、上記の訳文の通り、どこからどう訳していけばいいのか、混乱しています。どなたかおわかりになる方、助けてください~(><)。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

You misunderstand my question. I wish you to advise me of the additional costs that you will charge me for shipping the item to me in the UK. Knowing the cost of the item plus shipping, I will then be able to calculate the additional taxes I will be required to pay to HMRC on its arrival in the UK. Please supply me with the shipping costs that I will pay to you when I place an order for the item.

• amazon uk からのメール

日本で販売されていないCDをAmazon UK で購入しようとアカウント登録、商品の購入まではスムーズに行き その後Amazonからの注文受け付けたよメールの後に以下のメールが送信されてきました。 内容的には発送したよメールとは違うようなんですが・・・。 以下のメールはどういった内容なんでしょうか? Dear Customer, We wanted to give you an update on the status of your order #注文番号?. We now have the delivery date(s) for the order you placed on 10 February 2009, 10:16 MET (Order# 注文番号?). We have listed the item(s) below with the expected delivery date(s): 商品の内のひとつ Estimated arrival date: 27/02/09 - 10/03/09 For more details, please visit the Your Account section of our web site (http://www.amazon.co.uk/your-account). You can also reach Your Account by clicking the link in the top right corner of any page on our website. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk. For your reference, here is a summary of your order: 商品名1 商品名2 On the date of dispatch, you should receive an e-mail message confirming the date, contents and delivery method. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk, we hope to see you again. Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message. Sincerely, Customer Service Department Amazon.co.uk http://www.amazon.co.uk

• 和訳してください。お願いします

I'm asking you if sent by mail not put a real assessment of the amount in the declaration. Please mark it as a "souvenir" or vote up to $ 500 maximum. I hope for your understanding and happy to cooperate.

• この表現でいいですか?事情もあって困っています。

以前http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa2513676.htmlの質問をさせていただいたものです。 この件に関して現在退職届を作成しているのですが、いわゆる気になっている「一ヶ月のnotice period waiver」のところの英文作成で迷っています。 本来一ヶ月前予告が必要なのですが、それができません。そしてお答えいただいたようにそのためお給料が戻ってこない可能性があります。 ただできれば仕方のない理由だということを一応説明しなるべく考慮していただくように印象づけたいと思っています。 (こちらが悪いのでなんでも従います、、みたいな印象じゃなく。。。) 考えたのは I would like to inform you that I am resigning from my position as Executive for the XXXXXXX, effective XX October 2006 I would like to ask to confirm acceptance of resignation and waiving my notice period because of medical emergency of my family. Unfortunately, I have to choose resignation. If you could consider this matter it would be more than grateful. これをどう思われますか? 自信がありませんのでもっといい表現や文法があれば教えていただけたらと思っております。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• メールに書かれた略語(?)が分かりません

先日中国系のマレーシア人からメールが届きました。彼とは普段からメールのやり取りをしていて、彼はよく“U=YOU”とかの略語(?)を使いますが、今まではなんとなく文脈等から理解できていました。しかし今回はどうしても分からない箇所が一つだけあります。今回のメールの全文は、 Hai! how do you do ? I already figure out what to give to u on ur birthday..................as u wish but i need ur phone number so that i can call u and say happy birthday to u, not only that i will sms to u too. If i want to sent a birthday card to u, should i sent it to ur house or u have another address that i can sent to? Please sent an email and let me know. ^-^ です。 で、どうしても分からないのが“not only that i will sms to u too.”の部分で特に“sms”がどの単語を表すのか(動詞だろうとは推測できますが)分かりません。 どなたか、解読(?)できる方がいらっしゃったらよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 日本語訳を教えてください

I have now processed the relevant paper work to raise you a cheque. Please can you confirm your postal address, as once I have the cheque in my possession, I will ensure that it is sent out to you via recorded delivery.

• 一行だけ訳せません。

アリエルのPart of your worldを勉強のため自分なりに訳してみましたが、一文だけどうも訳せません。[ ]の部分。 直訳で結構ですので助けていだだけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 When's it my turn [Wouldn't I love,love to explore that shore up above Out of the sea,]wish I could be part of that world

• つたない英文ですが.....

今回のオーストラリアでの洪水で 以下の内容を知人にメールを送ろうと思います。 お恥ずかしながら簡単な英語でも苦手です汗。 添削、助言をどうぞお願い致します。 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi!How are you feeling? I was surprised to see the news of the flood. Are you OK? I'm wishing that Queensland is restore early. By the way, I think that you spend it in ◯◯. The Christmas card was sent to ◯◯. Did you get it? I wish you a safe and healthy life. Hope to see you soon. 洪水のニュースを見て驚きました。 大丈夫ですか? 私はクイーンズランドが早く復旧するよう願ってます。 ところで あなたが◯◯で過ごすと思ってクリスマスカードは ◯◯に送りました。受け取ってくれましたか? あなたが健康な人生であることを願っています。それでは。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 復旧はrestoreじゃなくてrecoveryの方がいいでしょうか? wishよりもhopeの方がいいのか....。 それよりも文法がわからず(汗) どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

専門家に質問してみよう