Discover our brand new Immersive Configurator

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Experience the Virtual Reality with our new Immersive Configurator
  • Promote cruising and convert new clients to ABC Cruises through a truly emotional experience
  • Translate 'convert new clients to ABC Cruises thanks to a truly emotional experience'
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問

VR Configuration Corner Discover our brand new Immersive Configurator, offering a Virtual Reality experience. Experience it for yourself and learn how this innovative tool will help you promote cruising, and convert new clients to ABC Cruises thanks to a truly emotional experience. 上記の内容について、いくつかお聞きしたいことがあります。 (1)「Immersive Configurator」って何でしょうか? (2)「promote cruising」ってどういう意味でしょうか? (3)「convert new clients to ABC Cruises thanks to a truly emotional experience」を訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.1

>(1)「Immersive Configurator」って何でしょうか? ⇒「3次元立体像の写像器」といったようなニュアンスでしょう。 >(2)「promote cruising」ってどういう意味でしょうか? ⇒「クルージング(巡航)に上達する」。 >(3)「convert new clients to ABC Cruises thanks to a truly emotional experience」を訳していただけないでしょうか? ⇒「真に感動的な経験のおかげで、新しい顧客をABCクルーズ(愛好)に変身する」。

その他の回答 (1)

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

連続して質問されていますが、文脈が良くわからなかったのですが、同じ流れの中の英文の質問だとしたら大体わかったような気がします。ABCと言うクルーズ運航会社があって、その会社が旅行会社のようなところにむけたプロモーションをしているようですね。あってますか?その前提でお答えします。 1. Immersive Configuratorは、原文も大文字で書いてあるのであれば、「イマーシブ・コンフィグレーター」と言う、3D作成ツールの名前で固有名詞でしょう。configurateは、要素を組み合わせて、用途に合わせて構成する事。なにを構成するかと言うと、クルーズでどう言う体験ができるかを3Dで見せるバーチャル・リアリティのコンテンツ。immersive は没入した、実体験のような。configureはコンピュータや技術で良く使われる言葉です。 2. ABCの顧客である、旅行会社のようなところが、企画するクルーズを一般客向けに宣伝、販売促進する事でしょう。 3. convertはマーケティングで使われる時には、顧客を獲得する。一般の人に宣伝、販促をして、実際の購入者になってもらった時に、convert, conversion などの言葉を使います。 「真に感動的な体験を通じて、ABCクルーズへの新しいお客様を獲得する」

関連するQ&A

• 英語の間違いについて(3)

英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 Second, let me talk about dreams. I have dreams. Many people have dreams, too. I suppose that to try new things is close dreams. If I don't have a dream and to try new things, I could find a dream. To try new things is precious experience in our life. I think it is important have a lot of experience. If I have a dream, I think it is useful for my dream. I'm sure to try new things have take risks. But I think risks to be important experience. That's why I want to try new things and take risks. I want to challenge anytime. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語と映画研究に詳しい方、お願いします!

英語と映画研究に詳しい方、お願いします!急ぎで困ってます! 下にあるのは大学の購読で、使う資料の一部です。自分の英語ではぜんぜん理解するどころか、訳せもしません。情けないですが、どなたか、これに書かれている概要を教えていただけないでしょうか。 英語の力がなくても書かれている内容がすごく気になります。 どなたかよろしくお願いします。 While there seems a great deal of emphasis on the "immersive", tactile and "haptic" properties of virtual reality, i.e. the body-based nature of the experience, the bodily sensations are distinct from pictorial illusionism, just as visualization in this sense refers to the use of images or pictorial signs as a symbolic language, in order to render visible a set of abstract data or processes: what we "see " is information translated into a (conventionalized) language of vision, not something that is in any sense really "out there". It is as if several different perceptual and cognitive systems were deployed together, to render the "effect" of virtual reality. Instead of making up one continuous "field", these reality effects are a composite, which in its amalgamated and fused discontinuity either leaves one cold and distanced or sucks one into a fascinated self-oblivion and immersive self-presence.

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 The experience with the KPD and the DKP illustrated, on the one hand, how sensitive and vulnerable the reaction of the new West German republic was to criticism of the system and, on the other, how threatened this new state felt itself to be.

• 英語訳

こちらの英語の文面が間違えがないかどうか教えていただきたいです。 We founded our identity on the emotion aroused by a chai. Thanks to our experience,technology,innovation and design we convey this feeling to you. 一杯のチャイで味わった感動が私たちの会社を造りました。 私たちの経験と技術とデザインで、この感動をお届けします。

• 英語の質問です!

並びかえをお願いします。 They opposed the plan to (built,new,power,nuclear,a) . (wild,the forest,to,animals,thanks,(,)) can survive. Australia has a lot of ultraviolet (the,of,rays,ozone,because) holes. かっこに適切な語をお願いします。一語じゃないです。 (1)Simple wrapping 【】 簡易包装によって、ごみを減らすことがで きる (2)Since 【】 ,we must propt them. パンダは絶滅の恐れがあるので、保護しなければならない。 (3)Those trees 【】acid rain. その木々は酸性雨のために、(被害を受け)た。(be damaged) (4)We must 【】 . 缶とびんを分別しなければならない。 (5)He wears 【】 sunlight. 彼は太陽光線から目を守るために、サング ラスをかける。 よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語の意味

(1)A space age spectacle awaits you, as a constellation of fluorescent props coalesce in a perfectly choreographed show. Quite simply out of this world. 「as a constellation of fluorescent props coalesce in a perfectly choreographed show. Quite simply out of this world.」はどういう意味でしょうか? (2)It’s one small step for man. One giant leap for mankind...And one significant amount of dancing. Join our space age party for a truly stellar experience. 「stellar experience」ってどういう意味でしょうか?

• 英語の質問です。

[ ]の内容に最も近い意味の語句を選びなさい。 1. Susan [ is apt to ] forget assignments. (1)intends to (2)pretends to (3)proposes to (4)tends to 2. He was [ reluctant ] to go to the university. (1)anxious (2)unwilling (3)asked (4)committed 3. I understood [ right away ] what she wanted me to do. (1)clearly (2)strongly (3)certainly (4)immediately 4. [ By and large ], your plan is a fine one. (1)Certainly (2)Generally (3)Of course (4)Especially 5. He fell asleep almost immediately, but kept waking [ every now and then ]. (1)as usual (2)periodically (3)night and day (4)constantly 6. We check the bookstores [ on and off ] to see if there are any new books. (1)certainly (2)sometimes (3)to some extent (4)quickly 7. [ All at once ] the speaker stopped talking. (1)Suddenly (2)Quickly (3)Surprisingly (4)Coldly 8. He settled the matter [ once and for all ]. (1)somehow (2)definitely (3)then (4)once again よろしくお願いします。

• taken it upon herself

Grandma is very, very religious and has taken it upon herself to attempt to convert our new 2-month-old son. taken it upon herself to attempt to convert our new 2-month-old sonは「新しい2歳の息子を改宗しようと試みることを買ってでた」で良いでしょうか?has tried to attempt to~と言っても同じような気がするのですが、どうなのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• translating...でもわからない部分が!

いま翻訳作業中です。絵描きからの文言なのですが、わからない部分があります。どなたか知恵を貸して下さい! 英文) (クライアントの為の制作ではなく、自分の作品としての制作について語っています。)It reminds me of being a child making pictures, without any worry of what people will think about it... this is a truly magical place to get to. This is the kind of experience where time seems to stand still, and nothing else exists except for that moment. 2個目のsentenseからがちょっと不明です。以下のように訳したのですが、ご意見下さい。 1:this is a truly magical place to get to =真に到達するにふさわしい、魅力的な境地です。 2:This is the kind of experience where time seems to stand still,and nothing else exists except for that moment.=これは我慢の時のようにに見えますが、この時無くしては何も(作品が?)現れないのです。 ちょっと日本語がおかしいのですが、それはあとで全体と合わせて調整しようと思います。とりあえず理解しない事には進まないので…。特に2が、難しいです。 よろしくお願いします!

• 文の構造を教えてください。

The inclusion of children in planning for a move to a new residence can make the experience less of a shock to them. 意味は分かるのですが"make the experience less of a shock"の構造が分かりません。 "make the experience less shocking "なら分かるのですが... どなたかご教授願います。