英語の質問!並びかえ、簡易包装、保護、酸性雨、分別、太陽光線

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 並びかえをお願いします。ニュークリアパワーを建てる計画に反対しました。
  • 野生の動物は森のおかげで生き残ることができます。
  • オーストラリアはオゾン層の穴のために紫外線がたくさんあります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問です!

並びかえをお願いします。 They opposed the plan to (built,new,power,nuclear,a) . (wild,the forest,to,animals,thanks,(,)) can survive. Australia has a lot of ultraviolet (the,of,rays,ozone,because) holes. かっこに適切な語をお願いします。一語じゃないです。 (1)Simple wrapping 【】 簡易包装によって、ごみを減らすことがで きる (2)Since 【】 ,we must propt them. パンダは絶滅の恐れがあるので、保護しなければならない。 (3)Those trees 【】acid rain. その木々は酸性雨のために、(被害を受け)た。(be damaged) (4)We must 【】 . 缶とびんを分別しなければならない。 (5)He wears 【】 sunlight. 彼は太陽光線から目を守るために、サング ラスをかける。 よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

They opposed the plan to (build a new nuclear power plant). 彼らは、新しい原子力発電所を建設する計画に反対しました。 * 選択肢写し間違えでは? (Thanks to the forest, wild animals) can survive. その森のおかげで、野生動物は、生き延びることができます。 Australia has a lot of ultraviolet (rays because of the ozone) holes. オゾン・ホールのせいで、オーストラリアでは、紫外線が多いです。 (1) Simple wrapping 【enables us to reduce the amount of trash】. (2) Since 【pandas are in danger of extinction】, we must protect them. (3) Those trees 【were damaged】 because of acid rain. (4) We must 【separate cans from bottles】. (5) He wears 【sunglasses to protect his eyes from】 sunlight.

関連するQ&A

• 英語 の質問です

こちらの英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m NATO are not there to bomb ISIS,they are there to provoke the Russians to retaliate,they failed in Ukraine now they are trying it in Syria,if they (NATO) succeed then we are entering a nuclear war for sure .This is the only reason NATO is in Syria.....Utter morons.

• この英語訳でよろしいでしょうか?訳してて、とても変なのですが。。

It may be that japan,even thought it has no natural resources and must make and sell things to survive,does not have to work as hard as it does:and if the eagerness to work gradually declines,we may expect that the whole pace and rhythm of the land will change. もしかしたら日本は天然資源がないかもしれないけれども、生き残るために作ったり売らなければいけない。でも、懸命に働かなくてもいい(?)そして、もし熱心に働くということが下降線をたどるなら 私たちは全体のペーストリズムが変わることを期待するかもしれない.

• aggressionは「侵略」か「攻撃」か?など

To write about human aggression is a difficult task because the term is used in so many different senses. Aggression is one of those words which everyone knows, but which is nevertheless hard to define. One difficulty is that there is no clear dividing line between those forms of aggression which we all deplore and those which we must own if we are to survive.  (神戸大) 人間の攻撃性について書くことは、(攻撃性という)その言葉が非常に多くの異なる意味で使われるので、難しい作業となる。攻撃性(という言葉は)誰もが知っている言葉の1つだが、それにもかかわらず定義するのが難しい言葉だ。一つには、我々皆が嘆かわしいと思うような攻撃性の形態と、生き残ろうとするならば持っていなくてはいけない攻撃の形態の間に、それらをはっきりと区別する一線を引くことが出来ないという難しさがある。 (質問1) aggressionは「攻撃」らしいですが、「侵略」では駄目ですか? (質問2) those forms of aggression which we all deplore and those which we must own if we are to survive.  これらの具体例をそれぞれ教えていただけますでしょうか?(特に後半のthose which we must own...の部分) 誠に勝手ですが、非常に急ぎです。すみませんが、皆さんのご協力をお願い致します。(ご推測でも構いません)

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いいたします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1.( ) you live long and die happy!  (1)Should (2)Would (3)Can (4)May 2.Democracy ( ) without freedom of speech.  (1)cannot surviving (2)not can survive (3)cannot survive (4)can't be survive 3.According to the law, you ( ) be 18 years old or over to obtain a driver's license in Japan.  (1)can't (2)must (3)might (4)may not 4.My father ( ) quit school when he was fourteen because of his poor health.  (1)had to (2)must (3)ought to (4)should 5.Our son's soccer uniform is still in good shape. We ( ) buy a new one for him yet.  (1)have to (2)must (3)don't have to (4)should 6.My Japanese teacher says everybody ( ) sutdy at least one foregin language.  (1)ought (2)should (3)may be (4)have to 7.I'd rather ( ) by taxi.  (1)having gone (2)going (3)to go (4)go 8.Since I'm very tired, I ( ) join the party tonigt.  (1)had not rather (2)would not rather (3) would rather not (4) had better not to 9.You had better ( ) your homwork soon.  (1)to finish (2)finishing (3)be finished (4)finish 10.We ( ) tell anymore about this just yet.  (1)didn't have better (2)had better not (3)had not better (4)haven't better 11.When he was a newcomer, he ( ) read several different newspapers every morning.  (1)used to (2) was used to (3)got used to (4)is used to 12.I ( ) this movie before, but I'm not sure.  (1)must see (2)might see (3) should see (4)may have seen 13.Katherine lost her purse yesterday. She ( ) it on the bus.  (1)must drop (2)must be dropping (3)must have dropped (4)must have been dropping 14.He ( ) have introduced you to his sister yesterday because she died three years ago.  (1)cannot (2)must (3)ought to (4) shouldn't 15.We've just missed the train. We ( ) left our office a little ealier.  (1)should (2)should out (3)should have (4)should not have 16.George and I had a great time at the party last night. You ( ) come.  (1)had to (2)might have (3)must have (4)ought to have 17.Mary couldn't help ( ) when she heard the news about the championship.  (1)to smiling (2)smile (3)smiling (4)to smile 18."Your apartment is really compact." "You may ( ) think this is small, but it's actually larger than average."  (1)good (2)well (3)better (4)best 19.There's no bus for two hours, so we ( ) as well take a taxi.  (1)might (2)must (3)would (4)should 量が多いかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 スペルミスなどありましたらお知らせください。

• 困っています。

以下の英文が難しくて、日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Ozone in the Earth's stratosphere protects us from the Sun's most damaging rays. (2)Rowland and Molina believed that chlorine would mix with ozone on the surface of ice particles in the stratosphere and, when hit by sunlight, would eat away at this fragile protective skin, allowing the sun's ultraviolet rays to stream unblocked through the atmosphere, thereby damaging plant and animal health, causing skin cancer, and even threatening damage to our eyesight. (3)In 1984 a dramatic hole in the ozone layer was discovered above Antarctica, just as the scientists forecasted. 特に(2)ついては、chlorineが主語となっていて、付帯状況をしめす分詞構文が4つ繋がっている。これらはすべて【~して】や【~しながら】と訳す。 と書いてあるんですが、さっぱりわかりません。

• 英語エッセイ添削お願いします。

Biodiversityの重要性と、その社会への影響を200語程度にまとめよと出題され、以下のように書きました。 Biodiversity is important in two respects.. First, biodiversity prevents sudden food crisis. Diversity of a species means that it is strong enough to survive. Suppose that we grow genetically same crops made by the clone technology. If one crop gets ill, the other crops will also get ill because they are genetically the same. This may lead to extinction of the whole species and we will face a world-wide food crisis. Second, biodiversity will leave us the possibility of curing for some serious diseases. Scientists have only succeeded in studying less than one percent of species of plants, animals and insects living on the earth though there are more than 10 million of them. The diversity is so great. But they are on the verge of extinction. We must preserve them because there are possibilities that we will find new kinds of medicine among these unknown species with which we will be able to treat incurable diseases such as cancer, AIDS and so on. We have to prevent these living matters from dying out before we find them. なんか締まらない感じなんですがどうすればいいでしょう?

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

次の1~5に続くのはa~eのどれだと思いますか?また、訳もお願いします。 1.The wedding is over 2.There are lot of paths in front of us 3.We will begin slowly 4.We will be careful to learn together 5.At the end of each day a)and we must choose one. b)as we work and discuss things together. c)we'll enjoy thinking of our future. d)and now we are starting our lives together. e)and then make progress quickly.

• 英語 書き表し方

いつもお世話になっています。 Then we must make the best tea each time.の内容を次のように書き表すとすれば( )の中にどのような1語が入れるのがよいか。 We make the best tea to say. “I had a ( ) time with you. Thank you.” というもので私は( )内をgoodを入れました。 模範解答はspecialだったんですが、どうしてでしょうか。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語の質問です。

答えと訳をお願いします。 ( )にあてはまる最も適切な語(句)を選びなさい。 1.We could () sleep last night because of the terrible noise outside. 1.seldom 2.few 3.nearly 4.hardly 2.It was a pity that () of my classmates won any tennis matches. 1.no 2.not neither 3.none 4.nothing 3.With so much snow, () deer are expected to survive this winter. 1.few 2.not quite 3.nobody 4.none 4.The union leader told us that () of the members would join the parade. 1.no 2.not all 3.no one 4.not one 5.She can’t skate, and (). 1.so can I 2.I can’t too 3.either can’t I 4.neither can I よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。

授業でのレコーディングを聞いています。 理解してるかどうか不安なのでどうか見てください。 Both Georgia and Federal System being Notice pleading systems: all you have to put in complaint is in enough information to put defendant on notice of why he or she or it or corporation is being sued. ジョージア州と連邦のシステムは、訴答書面の通知のシステムである。あなたが告訴状には十分な情報となぜ被告が(彼女、彼、もの、会社)が訴えられているかを告知しないといけない。 We talked about some exceptions for notice of pleading requirement. Those exceptions are 私達は、いくつかの告訴通知の例外に関する決まりを話しました。 その例外は、 (1) Time: must be pled with specificity for the purposes of statute of limitation. 時間は時効の理由の為、時間を特定しないといけない (2) Place: must be pled with specificity for the purposes of personal jurisdiction where to file 場所は、どこで審議をするか決めないといけないので場所を特定しないいけない。 (3) Special damages (bills, cost of repair): you have to have amount of special damages special damagesの金額がないといけない。 (4) Allegation of Fraud: 詐欺の陳述 Notice pleading = 》〔原告{げんこく}と被告{ひこく}が交わす〕訴答書面の通知 complaint = 告訴状 間違ってたら指摘してください。