日本語→英語について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本語→英語について
  • 日本語を英語に翻訳する際、顔を上げることによって、話す内容を観客によりわかりやすく伝えることができます。
  • 英語への翻訳において、日本語の文法的な問題をチェックする必要があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語→英語について

日本語→「顔を上げることによって、私が伝えたい言葉(内容)を観客に簡単にわかってもらえると思う。俯いて話してても観客には届かない、ということです。」 英語→「I think that the words that I want to say can more easy to understand for my audience by raising my face. It means that it is not conveyed to the audience even if I look down and talk.」 こちらの英文が正しいか(文法的に)見て欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

>日本語→「顔を上げることによって、私が伝えたい言葉(内容)を観客に簡単にわかってもらえると思う。俯いて話してても観客には届かない、ということです。」 >英語→「I think that the words that I want to say can more easy to understand for my audience by raising my face. It means that it is not conveyed to the audience even if I look down and talk.」 ⇒以下のとおり、語句と添削文をお答えします。 「語句」では、(原文を基本にしつつも)英語にしやすい日本語表現に置き換えてから、対応する英語を考えてみます。それで「添削文」には、その英訳の対象とした日本語も添えておきます。 (語句) *顔を上げることによって⇒彼らの方を向いて話をすれば:if I speak facing them。 *私が伝えたい言葉(内容)⇒話の内容:the contents of the talk。 *観客に簡単にわかってもらえる→よりよく観客に伝わるだろう:will be better conveyed to the audience。 *俯いて話してても⇒表情のないスピーチは:the speech without expression。 *観客には届かない⇒観客にとって理解しにくい:(is) difficult for the audience to understand。 (添削文) ⇒In the speech, I think that the contents of the talk will be better conveyed to the audience if I speak facing them. It means that the speech without expression is difficult for the audience to understand. 《スピーチでは、観客の方を向いて話せば、話の内容がよりよく彼らに伝わると思います。表情が見えないスピーチは、観客にとって理解がしにくい、ということです。》

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

なるほど、そのような転換が必要なんですね。(=俯いて話してても⇒表情のないスピーチは:the speech without expression) 詳しくご説明いただき大変参考になりました。 ご回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 日本語→英語について(2)

日本語→「なぜならもし私がノートカードを見ないで観客をみれば、私の表情は豊かになるからです。つまり観客の目を見ることで、自然と表情がついてくる、ということです」 英語→「This is because if I do not see my notecards and look at the audience, my face would be so expressive. In other words, by looking at the eyes of audiences, it naturally follows an expression.」 「表情が自然とついてくる」という表現がこれでいいのかわかりません。 こちらの英文が正しいか(文法的に)見て欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 至急。英語について

『この前貴方が私に貴方の顔に座ってほしいって言ったのって、 私はただ貴方の顔に座るだけだよね?英語がわかる友達にLINEのやり取り少し見られた時にその友達が、それって座るだけじゃなくその先の行為をしたいって意味だよ。って言われたんだけどそうなの?英語分からないからokayって言っちゃったけどそれなら私嫌だ。』と言いたいのですが、 I want to ask you just one thing. You said you wanted to sit on my face before, didn't you? Does that mean you will just sit on my face and nothing more? Can I take your words literally? One of my friends who knows English watched our LINE talk and told me that it means more than that. If so, I hate it and I will have to take back my okay because I couldn't understand what you meant in English.←可笑しなところはないでしょうか?

• 急いでます。英語が合っているか見て頂きたいです

『とにかく今は無理なの。心に余裕がない。 というか、もしあなたが来て私に言葉を言っても私がわかるのは単語だけだよ。それすらも聞き取れるかわからないけどね(笑)』は英語でなんと言いますか? Anyway it is impossible now. Now I can't afford it. And if you come and say me the words, I can only understand words. I don't even know whether it can hear it. だと可笑しいですよね?

• どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 添削お願いします。

It is important not only to tell the audience the correct information that I researched, but also how to tell the audience to understand my ideas, information and so on. By being conscious, it will be able to naturally have eye contact with the audience and intonation. 「研究した/調べた正しい情報を観客に伝えることはもちろん重要だが、どのように話せば自分の考え、情報などを理解してもらえるか、というのも大切である。それを意識することで(どのように話せば伝わるか)、自然にアイコンタクトや抑揚がつけられるでしょう」 *少し長くなってしまいすみません。 また英語で言いやすいように表現を少し変えているので日本語=英語になっていない箇所がいくつかあると思います。 大まかな内容が一致していれば、大丈夫です。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 英語を日本語に訳して貰えますか?

友人から来たメールの文章ですが、なんとなくしか理解出来ません…。英語が堪能な方に訳して頂きたいです…。 Me if i think to marry my EX-boyfriend...in one point i did . but thank god i did not ..he really was not a good boy.he was a evil boss like character..so what he say or nothing! .....he try to control me always ......... and he never care if i need it to finish a project .. so that how she was... ) but now i am by my self and is good but i feel lonely.. and that how i feel now !

• 和訳お願いします

・so for all intents it appears that the city has been deserted. ・most families understand what it means to say that a patient has less than I chance in 20 of returning to an independent life.