英語でのコミュニケーションにおける意味の誤解とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私の友達に英語の意味を聞いたところ、私が座るだけでなくその先の行為をしたいという意味だと言われました。
  • 私は英語が分からないので、彼の言葉を文字通りに受け取ることができなかったようです。
  • もし彼がそういう意味で言っていたのなら、私は嫌です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

至急。英語について

『この前貴方が私に貴方の顔に座ってほしいって言ったのって、 私はただ貴方の顔に座るだけだよね?英語がわかる友達にLINEのやり取り少し見られた時にその友達が、それって座るだけじゃなくその先の行為をしたいって意味だよ。って言われたんだけどそうなの?英語分からないからokayって言っちゃったけどそれなら私嫌だ。』と言いたいのですが、 I want to ask you just one thing. You said you wanted to sit on my face before, didn't you? Does that mean you will just sit on my face and nothing more? Can I take your words literally? One of my friends who knows English watched our LINE talk and told me that it means more than that. If so, I hate it and I will have to take back my okay because I couldn't understand what you meant in English.←可笑しなところはないでしょうか?

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#260286
noname#260286
回答No.1

相手があなたの顔に座るという意味になっています。(それとも日本語文が間違っているのでしょうか。) (例1)You said you wanted me to sit on your face before. It means I just sit on, isn't it? (例2)Though You asked me to sit on your face before, that just meant I sit on and was nothing more, wasn't it? who knows Englishだと英語の存在を知っているといったニュアンスになります。また、watchは「じっくり見る、鑑賞する」という意味です。 (例1)A friend who understands English saw the LINE talk and told me (例2)One of my friends who is good at English stole a glance at our exchange and told me 他にも間違っている箇所があるかもしれませんが私の英語力では言えません。私の例を鵜呑みにせず、他の回答を参考にしたり辞書を引いたりして判断してください。 本当にあなたがLINEでこのやり取りをするなら相手の方は少し英文が間違っていても気になさらないと思いますし、そこまで神経質にならなくても良いでしょう。

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m*

関連するQ&A

• 至急(>_<)英語にしてくださいm(__)m

『あなたを椅子にしてあなたの上に座って ホラー映画みたり本読んだりします。』 You look like a chair I will sit on you to reading a books and watching a horror movies.で合ってますか? I will sit on you to reading a books and watching a horror movies. you look like a chair.←の方がいいでしょうか?

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 至急。英語について。

私、東京で一人暮らしする訳じゃないし、 それに、(あなたが私の)家に泊まるのは私のママが許さないと思う。(>_<) あと私、前も言ったけど英語だって話せないのに ずっと一緒にいるのはあなただってせっかくアメリカから来るのに楽しくないだろうし... なんか(色々考えちゃって)不安なんだよね。 と言いたいですが、 I will not live by myself in Tokyo, and my mother will not allow you to stay at my house. Moreover, as I told you before that I don't speak English, it will not be fun for you being together with me all the time in Japan especially you come from the U.S.. I am a bit worried. ↑間違っているところはないでしょうか?

• 英語の文章を訳していただきたいです。

以下の英語の文章を訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 If is not one pièce like the last time, is my fault. No problem. Do you prefer i Will send you a image of the cover of the magazines that i want? a random number of the magazine 'morning', that will be released on june. I am interested only if it contains the story '''the ghost and lady''.

• 至急。英語について。

oh ok. do you have dates? Go out with a guy? I called my grandma, she's dying so I wanted to say my good bye to her. ↑に 『予定、あるっちゃあるけどたいした用事はないよ。そうだったんですか。それはツラいですね。 でも大丈夫。元気になってもっと長生きしてくれるように 私も願ってます。』 ↑と言いたいですか、 I have some errands to run but it's nothing. That was it. It must be tough for you. I hope she will be all right. I am with you and wishing her to get well and live longer.←合っていますか?

• 【至急】日本語訳を教えて下さい!!

【至急】日本語訳を教えて下さい!! Although he might have achieved, if his health had improved, it is impossible to say. I found none of the shoes completely to my taste. It seems probable, though it cannot be proven, that lying ―and getting away with it― will lead to more lying. "I bought that new model." "Did you? Weren't you saying you didn't like the color? How come you bought it?" 上記の4つの訳がわかりません、誰か教えていただけないでしょうか

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

翻訳機だと変になってわかりませんでした(>_<) Yess (heart)(heart)(heart) But I want it to take a long time like over 30 minutes And I dare you to do 2 things while you sit on my face. 1 I dare you to take a picture of yourself while you are sitting on my face, make sure no one can see me in the picture and use it as a profile picture. 2 I dare you to talk to someone on the phone while you are sitting on me はどういう意味ですか?

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• 長文ですが英語を訳していただきたいです

No, I'd pass www Your hair it isn't really short, at least for me, it is in good size :3 How much do you will be going to cut? By the way, may I ask, what is a bob? w Thanks! No, I'm pretty the opposite, I'm kinda unpopular ww orz I'm glad that I've convinced you more :3 Yeah, most of the beaches on Rio de Janeiro and in the state of Sao Paulo are indeed great. Specially the sea! You will like it! Also, you will really need an umbrella before you go to Sao Paulo Unless if you want to swim here in the rainy days too www Interesting to know that the city is known for it's spas I think I know someone who will like that fact wwww After seeing more photos, I agree with you. Oita isn't really too much urbanized, it looks more calm than most of the cities that I heard :3 It'll be nice to know these natural resources. Funny and great the fact that we are at the opposite sides of the earth each other :3 But... > I can hardly imagine! I didn't understood well this line, sorry (>.<)

• 英語の歌詞 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします