英語についての至急な質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 予定はあるけど、たいした用事はない。
  • おばあちゃんが病気で、最後の別れをしたかった。
  • おばあちゃんの回復と長寿を祈っている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

至急。英語について。

oh ok. do you have dates? Go out with a guy? I called my grandma, she's dying so I wanted to say my good bye to her. ↑に 『予定、あるっちゃあるけどたいした用事はないよ。そうだったんですか。それはツラいですね。 でも大丈夫。元気になってもっと長生きしてくれるように 私も願ってます。』 ↑と言いたいですか、 I have some errands to run but it's nothing. That was it. It must be tough for you. I hope she will be all right. I am with you and wishing her to get well and live longer.←合っていますか?

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

通じます。  ただ瀕死の床にある祖母に別れを告げた、というのに「でも大丈夫。元気になってもっと長生きしてくれるように」というのは、ちょっと食い違いがあるような気もします。

関連するQ&A

• 高1英語 話法 教えてください!

テスト前で、来週まで授業がないので、答えがあってるか教えてください! 解説していただけるとありがたいです! 問 直接話法は間接話法に、間接話法は直接話法にしなさい。 (1)My boss asked me to get in touch with my client as soon as possible. My boss said to me, "You get in touch with my client as soon as possible. (2)"What's up?" I asked her. I said to her what's up. (3)She said a Christmas tree was in the her attic and she needed it brought down. She said,"a Christmas tree is in the my attic and need it brought down". (4)I said to her,"What do you want with a tree?" I asked her what you wanted with a tree. (5)She said her grandchildren were stopping by for a visit. She said to her grandchildren "You are stopping by for a visit." お願いします!

• 何か省略されているのでしょうか

My mother chooses to hide the fact that her boyfriend is a pedophile. He abused me 15 years ago, when I was a teenager, and it still haunts me. Mom broke up with him for a short period of time, but they got back together, and the abuse started again. She didn't want to press charges because it would mess up his retirement. She is still seeing this man. I have had great therapy. My wonderful husband and I have a 5-year-old daughter. We used to allow her to stay overnight at Grandma's until she told us that Grandma took her to her boyfriend's house. I wrote my mother a letter and told her that as long as this man is in her life, we wouldn't be. we wouldn't beは何か省略されているのでしょうか?意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• 英語和訳お願いします

1.Plants and animals must be able to get along with very little water to exist in the dresert. 2.She must have missed her train. 3.It is strange that you should make such a mistake.

• 英語和訳お願いします

Plants and animals must be able to get along with very little water to exist in the dresert. She must have missed her train. It is strange that you should make such a mistake.

• !至急!和訳お願いします!!!

長文ですが、この文章を和訳していただけないでしょうか? Maybe Paulie's mother was right. On my second Open School Day she told me I was a cheat. She was proud of her Paulie, future electrician, nice kid who planned to start his own business one day. He wanted to marry a nice girl, have a family, and stay out of trouble. I was angry with her. But, at the back of my head a little voice filled me with doubt. Maybe I was a cheat. Maybe I wasn't a good teacher. "I ask my kid about his day in school, and he tells me about stories of Ireland and you coming to New York. Stories, stories, stories. You know what you are? A cheat. And I'm saying that kindly, trying to help." I wanted to be a good teacher. I wanted to fill my students’ heads with spelling and vocabulary. I wanted to help them have a better file, but I didn’t know how. The mother said she was Irish, married to an Italian, and could see all my secrets. She knew my game. When I told her I agreed with her she said,”Ooh, you agree with me? You actually know you’re cheat?” “I’m just trying to do my best. They ask me questions about my life and I answer them. They don’t listen when I try to teach English. They look out the window. They sleep. They eat sandwiches. They want the bathroom.” “Why don’t you teach them what they need to learn―spelling and big words? What will my son, Paulie, do when he goes out into the big world and he can’t use big words?” I told Paulie’s mother that I hoped to be a good teacher one day, confident in the classroom. But until then, I was going to continue trying. I don’t know why, but that made her emotional. She started crying and looked in her handbag for a handkerchief. I offered her mine, but she shook her head and asked,”Who does your washing? That’s the saddest-looking gray handkerchief I’ve ever seen in my life. Your shoes, too. I’ve never seen such sad shoes. No woman would ever let you buy shoes like them. It’s easy to see you’ve never been married.” She brushed the tears from her eyes with the back of her hand. “Do you think my Paulie can spell handkerchief?” “I don’t think so. It’s not on the list.” “Do you see what I mean? You people have no idea. You don’t have handkerchief on the list, but he’ll need handkerchiefs all his life. Every day Paulie comes home telling us these stories and we don’t need to hear them. We’ve got our own troubles. It’s easy to see that you’re new in this country . . .” “No, I’m not new this country. I was born in here. I was in the army here. I worked on the docks. I graduated from New York University.” “See?” She said,” That’s what I mean. I ask you a simple question and you give me the story of your life. Be careful, Mr.McCourd. These kids don’t need to know the life story of every teacher in the school. Just give them spelling and words. Mr.McCourd and the parents of this school will thank you forever. Forget the storytelling. If we want stories, we’ve got a TV Guide as home.” よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の歌詞の和訳をしてほしいです。

WestLife 「Have You Ever Been In Love」の英語の歌詞の和訳、できる方よろしくお願いします。 In the morning light Half awake and half asleep Have you ever laid there thinking Was it all a dream? But you reach out and she's there Every moment, everywhere Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt How far a heart can fall Have you ever stayed up waiting For a telephone call Just to hear her say hello Cause you miss each other so Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What it's all about And when she's far Have you ever felt the need to stray And tried and then discovered It just doesn't pay Cause with her, you can be true And with her, you can be you Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her Cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What its all about And when the night comes down Can you call your house a home Do you dream you're still together And wake up alone Have you ever been in love The way that I'm in love Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been in love?

• 英語

1 I'll return Jane's book to her the next time I () her. アwill see イsaw ウsee エhave seen 2 These flowers () lovely. アsmell イare smell エare being smelt 3 “Mr.Green?… Well, if I remember correctly, he's a bit taller than average, and his hair is white, and he () glasses.” アis putting イis wearing ウputs on エwears 4 “Have you ever seen that movie?” “Yes, when I was in Tokyo, I () it three times.” アhad seen イhave seen ウsaw エwould see 5 “She looks so sad. () I go and talk to her?” “No, You had better leave her alone.” アWill イWould ウOught エShall 6 () it be true that 70% of Americans believe in angels? アCan イMust ウDoes エMay 7 I heard you're planning to build a new house. Do you know how much () ? アcost it will be イit cost ウit will cost エwill it cost 8 “Have you seen Mary recently?” “No, but () dinner with her on Sunday.” アI'm having イI'd been having ウI'd have エI've had 9 I don't think I can meet you at six tomorrow night because we have a lot of extra work this month. Probably, (). アI'll still be working イI'll still work ウI'm still at work エI'm still working 10 “That famous cherry tree () because of pollution.” “Yes, we have to do something to save it.” アhas death イhas died ウis dead エis dying 解説、解説等お願い致します。

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• 日記風に日々のことを書いて、英語の勉強をしています。いつものように添削をお願いいたします。

こんばんは、今夜も今日のことを書いてみました。書いてからいつも思うのですが、私が使う英単語は、本当に簡単なものばかり、これでいいのかな....と思ったりもします。続けなければ上達はないですよね。これからも少しづつ勉強していきたいと思います。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I want to talk with you, so I came here. Do you have the time with me? I am glad to hear your “Yes!” BTW, I don’t remember clearly, but did I talk about my mini-rose? She is very cute and I love her! Now she is very weak, I worry about her. Do you know why she weak? This year it has been raining for a long time and we and her almost couldn’t get sunshine. It’s reason why she weak. We call this season “Tsuyu.” Wow, Crystal! I got a good news. Do you want to know what it is? Today it has finished Tsuyu season. We are now in really summer. Maybe my mini-rose will be well at soon, I hope so. Sorry, Cryatal! I have to prepare of our dinner. Take care, until next time. Ciao for now, my little sweet Crystal.