挑戦的な要求について知りたい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ある人が挑戦的な要求について質問しています。
  • 具体的な要求とは、自分の顔の上に座っている間に自分の写真を撮り、プロフィール写真として使用すること、そして私の上に座っている間に電話で誰かと話すことです。
  • 質問者はその意味を知りたいと思っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳してくださいm(__)m

翻訳機だと変になってわかりませんでした(>_<) Yess (heart)(heart)(heart) But I want it to take a long time like over 30 minutes And I dare you to do 2 things while you sit on my face. 1 I dare you to take a picture of yourself while you are sitting on my face, make sure no one can see me in the picture and use it as a profile picture. 2 I dare you to talk to someone on the phone while you are sitting on me はどういう意味ですか?

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

わかったよ。(heart)(heart)(heart) でも時間をかけてやって(座って)もらいたいんだ。例えば30分以上にわたってね。それで僕の顔の上にまたがっている間だけど、果たしてこの二つのことをする勇気があるかな? 1. 僕の顔の上にまたがっている間、君は僕の素性がバレないように自分の写真を撮って、それを自らのプロフ写真としてアップできるかな? 2 君は僕の上にまたがりながら、誰かと電話で話すことが出来るかな?

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m★

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

when you sit on my face really want you to be sadistic. I want for you to drop your butt hard on my face. I want you to bounce on my face, making my face go in as deep as possible.

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I had a crush on a girl through high school lol But out of any girl I've dated or had a crush on, I honestly never loved them as much as I love you. (2)Yes because you are mine forever(heart) Hehehe I think you should let me tie you up and let me kiss you (tongue) (3)Hehehe well I'm not going to leave you so (4)There is no way I will lose this. I will prove my love for you and show you that I love you more |( ̄3 ̄)|

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind

• 友人からの英文を翻訳してください

ドイツ人の異性の友人から一ヵ月ぶりくらいにメールがきました。 私の英語力では満足に理解することができないのでどなたか助けていただけないかと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 以下内容。 How are you? The news about Japan always make me worry about you... I thought about you very often! But a friend shocked me a few weeks ago and I needed to take a break and stayed at my parents house in the country for some time. I know him for 9 years and now I found out everything he told me was a lie. Thats so disappointing. Soon Ill go back to Mannheim. My friends there are already waiting for me. So of course I had to write you again! I would to love to hear from you!

• 詞が把握出来なくて困っています。英語の得意な方、英詞の翻訳

詞が把握出来なくて困っています。英語の得意な方、英詞の翻訳 お願いいたします。 Oh They tell me That in to each life Some rain has sure gatta fall They tell me He that every body Has sure nuff cried some time It know if some rain If some rain has gat fall Oh every body And I've had enough rain in my life And I'm sure glad like that I've got a little love around me To keep the rain off mine And I believe this And I believe because On the other night Tell lay sleeping I keep I held you I held you in my arms But when I woke up And found out I was mistaken You know that I,hung my Hung my he head and cried You are my sunshin You sure make me happy baby Oh when the sky'a are agray And you'll never know How much I need you I don't wont to take my sunshine You told me once you did that you really love me And no one else could ever come between But now you're thinking about leaving me For another Leaving if you do you know you're gonna shatter Everyone my dream Becouse baby! you're my sunshain You sure make me good and happy Oh when the sky's are agrey And you never know how much I need you I don't wan't to take my Baby don't take my You promise me that you never leave me You are gona might good light Don't never take it away

• 翻訳をしていただけませんか?

こんばんは、返信文を外国から頂きまして、英語に弱いのでお手数ですが、翻訳いただけませんか? こちらの送信したメールは、ある人の写真をライターにデザインして作った写真を送信しました。 I have a question are you the one who made the lighters in the photo? I remember someone sent me some email about them. If you are I would like to get one....just because my artwork is on them....Let me know

• 和訳をどなた様かお願い致します

Everyone is ok here as well! Thats one thing about life we all are getting older so we just have to ride life until the wheels fall off lol! i know your parents are healthy so don't worry so much. One thing i learned from my dad passing on is... make sure you love them as much as you can while they are still here and everything will be ok! Im getting old too but we still look good hahaha! ill send you a picture of me so you can see lol. You send me one too. Im really sorry i haven't checked on you in a while to see how you doing i feel bad for that because you are a good friend and a good person ok. Take care be safe... send me a picture ok peace.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

HI CONGRATULATIONS, SPECIAL GIVEAWAYS FROM ME 😍 , You are lucky today, because you were chosen as the legitimate winner to get $ 5,000.00 Follow my instructions to get a gift, Register on my website now. if you are ready to win a Reply prize with "READY". This opportunity is only valid for one hour. And I will give this opportunity to others). thank you

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

日本語に翻訳してください。 (1)I'm sorry I love you so much. I will make up for being awful to you. And I didn't mean that you aren't better than my ex. You are way better than her in a million ways. I love you and would do anything to make you happy. (2)Hehehehe when I said that you would beat her it was you would beat using me as a toilet cus that's what she wanted and that would make her mad lol You gave me a heart attack. I started crying (at last!) You are the most amazing girl on the planet. I don't care how good your English is I will always love you (heart) (3)Like I said when we first started talking. If you ever see something I said that offends you please know that is not what I meant. I would never want to hurt you.