友人へのメッセージ-感謝と思いやりを伝える

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 友人へのメッセージ-感謝と思いやりを伝える
  • 友人へのメッセージ-大切な人との時間を大切にする
  • 友人へのメッセージ-安全を祈り、写真を交換する
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をどなた様かお願い致します

Everyone is ok here as well! Thats one thing about life we all are getting older so we just have to ride life until the wheels fall off lol! i know your parents are healthy so don't worry so much. One thing i learned from my dad passing on is... make sure you love them as much as you can while they are still here and everything will be ok! Im getting old too but we still look good hahaha! ill send you a picture of me so you can see lol. You send me one too. Im really sorry i haven't checked on you in a while to see how you doing i feel bad for that because you are a good friend and a good person ok. Take care be safe... send me a picture ok peace.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

もちろん、ここのみんなも元気でいるさ! 人生の掟の一つはみんな年をとるってことなんだな。 だから命の尽きるその日まで、精々頑張らなきゃってね(笑) 御両親は至って健康なんだから、気にすることはないよ。 親父がよく言ってたのは、親が生きている限りは全身全霊で愛するんだよ。 そうすりゃ全てうまく行くってのがあってね。 俺も年とって来たけど、まだまだイケてるってか(爆) まあ写真送るんで、ことの次第はお分かりになると思うんだけど(笑) 君のも送って欲しいな。 あと君に謝らなきゃいけないんだ。暫く君の様子を聞かなかったことをね。 たぶん機嫌を悪くしてるんじゃないかと思って。 だって君は大事な友人だし、すごくいい人なんだからさ。 元気でしっかり頑張ってね。 それと写真よろしくたのんます。

mariebb
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願い致しますその3

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? Hi, How are you doing? I got all your messages you sent to me, Thank You so much I want you to know that bank will activate all your money to your account as soon as they verify the receipt finished Ok. Rest your mind you will get your money 100% Am sure of that OK I will e-mail you when bank contact me Ok

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 英語の堪能な方、和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願いします。 I'm very happy to receive a mail from you this morning! Now my day will be sunny! :) I am a genius, so i will learn the language!) But i will need your help. I like how you teach me, you are so CUUUTTEEE! Baby-Saori, have a good safe trip back to Japan. Please, let me know when you get back and tell me you are ok. I am already thinking when to go to see you in Japan. It will be great! Thinking about u. Miss u. Kissssss! 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

Minori looks so beautiful and elegant! And Ogichan is a t all handsome man, what a wonderful couple you are :) S anachana is growing! I am glad you are safe and wow, yo ur english is so good! I will write you and Ogichan anoth er letter soon. If I send youtube songs, can you view the n in Nihon? Fumie and Aika say hello and we are excited for when we can all be together again soon! Eli お願いします(;o;)

• 和訳してください。。

すみません、英語がわからないので、どうか和訳をお願いします。。 we can refund full money to you, but you should return the curtain you recived to me. we all know we didn't cheat you as we send you curtain with hello kitty style with very fast delivery time. we cost a huge money on the curtain and shipping freight. once we refund full money to you, who pay the money to me? I know you are the honest buyer also, so sincerely wish you can stand by my side and understand our situation. look forward to hearing from you.

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

have a great day and the rest of the week. did you go look at my post with my new car lit up at night? are you x-box or ps3? we are just waiting for darksiders2 out on the 22nd of this month. the first one was good. hubby hd28 ps3 battlefield it's to fast for me.lol 半分くらいは理解できましたが、最後の1行は全く意味がわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願い致します

下記内容になります。 内容は、私の作った洋服を お店に置いてもらえるかで、以前その資料を送っていてその返事が下記の内容です。   恐縮ですが、どなたか分かる方お願い致します。  Dear Mr. A It was wonderful to hear from you---my sister has told me about you and how much she admires your work. I liked the pictures of the pieces very much. I would love to show your pieces in my shop. I was wondering if you would be interested in starting with some consignment as the pieces are priced high for me start out with? I really like the red one and the white one with all of the little gathers around the neckline and some others the others as well..! Can you ship from Japan? What season are the pictures showing? I also very much like the idea of collaborating on a dress.....so much to think about. I look forward to hearing from you. All the best,  

• 和訳お願いします

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 1、Let me know if I type too fast or too much. 2、But good that you write. 3、So we can just casually in English? 4、Oh ok then we chat first. Actually I'm thinking you are doing quite well. 5、Oh but why it have more words than "ありがとう". 以上5つの文です。宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願い致します。

Thank you. I had a nice flight. I was able to fly in the new airbus A380. I was seated on the top deck at an exit door and there was no one sitting next to me. So it was really enjoyable. I checked in into the hotel already. My room number is 〇 ... but you need to have a key to take the elevator. I'll get an extra key for you. When I travel I always forgot something. This time I forgot to bring the power supply of my laptop. I will go out to try to buy one. And I want to eat ramen for lunch ... I'm really hungry :) Please let me know what time we can meet by sms (when I'm not in the hotel I don't have email) ... so we can see each other as soon as possible, Going to take a shower now.