英語からの和訳依頼

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語がわからないため、和訳をお願いします。
  • 全額返金は可能ですが、受け取ったカーテンを返品していただく必要があります。
  • 私たちはハローキティスタイルのカーテンを素早く配送したことから、詐欺はしていないと思います。カーテンと配送料には多額の費用がかかりました。全額返金を行う場合、私にお金を返していただける方はいますか?私はあなたが正直なバイヤーであることを知っていますので、私たちの状況を理解してくれることを心から願っています。ご連絡をお待ちしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳してください。。

すみません、英語がわからないので、どうか和訳をお願いします。。 we can refund full money to you, but you should return the curtain you recived to me. we all know we didn't cheat you as we send you curtain with hello kitty style with very fast delivery time. we cost a huge money on the curtain and shipping freight. once we refund full money to you, who pay the money to me? I know you are the honest buyer also, so sincerely wish you can stand by my side and understand our situation. look forward to hearing from you.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

私どもはあなたに全額をお返しできますが、しかし、それならあなたは受け取ったカーテンを私に返送してもらわなければなりません。 私どもはみな、非常に速い納期でハローキティスタイルのカーテンをお送りしたのですから、あなたを騙したわけではないと承知しています。 私どもはカーテンとその出荷輸送に大金を費やしましたので、全額をあなたに返済したら、誰がその金額を私に払ってくれるんですか? あなたは誠実な買手さんでもあると存じておりますので、どうか私の立場に立って私どもの状況をご賢察くださいますよう、心からお願いします。 よいお返事をいただけることを期待しております。

rukarukappe
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! とても助かりました。貴重なお時間を使っていただき感謝致します。

その他の回答 (1)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

訳はNo.1さんの通りですが、この英文英語圏の人が書いたものではありませんね。表現も変だし文法もおかしい。 でも、どうしてもと言うならばカーテンを送り返せば全額返品するけれど、もう一度考え直して返品しないで欲しい。(考えた結果)連絡ちょうだいと、言っていますね。 あんまりまともな販売者じゃない様に見えますね。うまくいくことを祈ります。

rukarukappe
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 おっしゃる通り、中国の方が英語で書いたものなんです。 注文したデザインではなく、しかもカーテンなのに片方しか送ってこなかった中国の方です・・。 念のため、カード会社に連絡を入れています。 ニュアンスの違いを教えてくださり大変助かりました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さい…。

英語がわからないので、訳してくださると助かります>< We have sent the message for many days, but the buyer didn't reply us for confirmation, so we have to send the same style but not the same design from the picture showed on the page, all the size is same as the original one. we promise that we did send good curtains to the customers which include curtain, tulle(panel of curtain) and also hooks.As you can see from the attached picture, it indicates the total weight up to 1.965. In fact, the weight of curtain at one meter should be 0.95 which include curtain, panel of curtain and hooks. so we make 2 meters for the customer, and the total weight should be 1.9. This data can be well proved by the post company and curtain maker. あと、「片方しかないカーテンを貴方に返すことはできますが、送料はあなたが負担するべきです。」という文章は英語でどう書けば良いのか教えていただけると助かります。

• 和訳をお願いします

please let me know if you get any filarmonica 14s I really enjoy buying from you. You have great prices and fabulous razors looking forward to doing more business with you your faithful buyer

• 和訳を教えて頂けないでしょうか

I have tried through the post office again with no luck the wheels are too big to meet the size requirement, sooooo frustrating Whack only leaves us the option of USPS or fed ex which both ate 600, ouch if you want me to realist it I can or you can pay the crazy freight, let me know

• 和訳お願いいたします!

I still have many things to finish at work. But everything goes very quickly and smoothly because I know when all that work is finished ... we can enjoy a short break. so that when you arrive and for some strange reason we can't find each other so that at least you can reach me. how can I not find the prettiest girl in the airport!!! Would it be possible for you to give me your mobile phone number? I think I might call you once ... just to check if you answer with "moshi moshi" ... so cute ... Don't worry I won't do that. If there something you need me to get for you, please let me know ok?

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、カナダの銀行からメールが来ました。 なんと書いているのでしょうか? 和訳を終えてください。 また、このメールから、どうすれば送金を受けれるのでしょうか? 荷物は発送済みで、日本の口座も連絡済みで、その代金の送金です。 このまま、待っていれば送金は受けれるのでしょうか? Dear Valued Customer Shuji, We are very grateful for having business with our customer *Mrs Rogja Adrian* we want you to understand that She's a good customer to us and very reliable Women. She made the transfer of *113,000:00 JPY* to your account and we have approved the money and has been processing to your account. But due to our transfer department and new procedure, we requested for the shipping proof from you to verify you very well, because your money is ready with us to activate to your bank account, and we must verify the shipping proof from you first, as well as we confirmed the transfer she made to you. Kindly get back to us with the shipping document as soon as possible in which we arrange it below for you, so that your account will be activate with the amount your buyer paid to your bank account. Shipment Tracking Number :- Shipment Scan Receipt :- Photo Of The Item Shipped:- We will send you the password for the release of the money to your accounts after you send the receipt of shipment to Alternatively you can send it to our account section with the contacts provided below service_departmentconsultant@secureroot.com

• 和訳お願いします。

Hi Orie, Thank you for making 2 order with us We can ship them out together so you don’t have to pay shipping costs. I will refund € 55.00 on your credit card. Also could you please provide me with an address in English? We ship out with FedEx. Best regards, Petra

• 和訳

We require prepayment for all international orders via wire transfer. You will see the $20 handling fee for wire transfer on the quote. We ship via UPS. I have estimated the freight charges on the quote as well. Etymotic Research cannot estimate customs, duties or other taxes that vary by company. These are the responbility of the buyer. We can bill to your UPS account if you would like, just reply with the account number. Should you choose to move forward with order please confirm the shipping method and wire fee. We would reply with the wire instructions at that time. There is approximately a 4 week period once payment is processed to build the ER10B+ instrument.

• 和訳お願いします

I can but the bike shop would charge me and it would end up in two boxes. Probably costing around 300 or so, if that's ok with you we can proceed, I already refunded your money I can send you a new invoice if you want to move forward.

• 和訳お願いします

Can you believe we are heading into the 2012 Holiday Season? This year has flown by and seems to only be going faster. We here at want New york Company everyone to have a wonderful holiday season, and we have a special offer for you to help out for the busy Holiday Season. We know that the freight can be a killer for our International customers. So from now until November 30th we are going to be offering free shipping on stock orders of over $2,500. This offer is only available for book that are ready to ship, and does not apply to any of our lifestyle products. Please remember this is a limited time offer. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this special, or if you need access to an updated catalog please let me know and I will get that information as soon as you can. 宜しくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,we can now proceed further!! You will be required to make payment using any Money Transfer(Post Bank) or Western Union in your location and hopefully,you should be familiar with any in your location. I will send my complete home address for the transaction immediately i receive confirmation from you concerning payment. I can have the animals shipped next week,if it's OK by you or let me know exactly when you will want them delivered after payment and reservation have been done accordingly! Hope to hear from you soon and please make sure your address is correct for the records. 以上です。よろしくおねがいします。