• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,we can now proceed further!! You will be required to make payment using any Money Transfer(Post Bank) or Western Union in your location and hopefully,you should be familiar with any in your location. I will send my complete home address for the transaction immediately i receive confirmation from you concerning payment. I can have the animals shipped next week,if it's OK by you or let me know exactly when you will want them delivered after payment and reservation have been done accordingly! Hope to hear from you soon and please make sure your address is correct for the records. 以上です。よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#163441
noname#163441
回答No.2

OK それから私たちは、現在さらに進行することができます!! あなたは、支払いをどんなマネー変換でも使っているようにすることを要求されます(ポースト 銀行) またはあなたの場所と希望的に。あなたの連盟がそうでなければならない西部劇 何でもあなたの場所にあることと親しい。 私とすぐに、私は業務のために完全な自宅の住所を送ります 支払いに関してあなたから確証を受け取ってください。 それがそうである動物出荷された翌週に、もし私をあなたによってOKするか、そうさせることを、私は持つことができます あなたが正確にいつ彼らが支払いの後届けられることを望むかについてわかっている、そして、 予約は、それに応じてされました! すぐにあなたから連絡をもらって、どうか、あなたのアドレスがそうであると確信するようになる見込み 記録を修正してください。

• donperi
  • ベストアンサー率20% (6/29)
回答No.1

もし、お急ぎなのでしたら 翻訳サイトに直接いれてみたらどうでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

どうかよろしくお願いします。 Whats that for?I can send you photos of the exact pair i'm offering for sale and which can be delivered to your location in Japan,provided i get hold of your address and when we must have concluded a deal and moreover its price remains the same. The idea of putting your name is not an issue but i certainly will not do that unless you must have made a reservation on the animals and not before,so please that's not possible! If seriously interested in the pair,then we can proceed with a deal,you can make a reservation and send me your complete address when the animals arrive your location in Japan,you will then be required to make the remaining payment and once more,life arrival of your animals is 100% guaranteed. それぞれ別なメールなのですがこちらも翻訳していただけると嬉しいです。 send me mobile number and swiss air call you CONFIRM I'M CHECKING WITH THE BREEDER TO SEE IF 2 PAIRS ARE AVAILABLE FOR U.. それではどうかよろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。新作の商品の案内が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 The AW16/17 stock arrives in different drops first drop will between June and last October. Upon arrival I will contact you and you can either make full payment or start making payment for that particular stock drop. Have you ordered any SS16? Let me know your AW16 order and I will send you a copy of the sales order and we can start the process from there.

• 和訳をお願いします。

特に2段目がよく解りません。 詳しい方、どうか翻訳お願いします。 If there are any other animals you might be interested in which i do not have,you can list them down and i can get one or two from my colleagues,all for very good and fair prices Okay! As far as payment is concern,2 installments will be acceptable though we normally receive full payment prior to shipping and Money or Bank Transfer is what we accept as method of payment and not Paypal. Live arrival of all your animals is 100% guaranteed but should an animal arrive in bad shape or expired, you must notify me within 24 hours of receiving the animal.We may ask you to send the shipment back to us for verification depending on the situation or photos for a possible refund accordingly. If I do not hear from you within 24 hours of delivery, I will assume that the animals arrived live and healthy. To conclude,you should note that any time a deposit has been made on an animal, it is non-refundable unless the animal can no longer be provided.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,i will urge you make it A$ sterling and we are up for a deal.If this is OK by you,then i suppose we can proceed further with the necessary arrangements for delivery immediately a reservation is done respectively. I will need your complete address which will enhance delivery to your location immediately we come to a compromise.I can assure you,making any transaction with me will be no risk at all,i am a legitimate breeder with a good reputation and will look forward in doing business with you now and in the future. Thanks and looking forward to hear from you and hopefully the A$ will be accepted for a pair of B including shipping to enable us carry on! よろしくおねがいします。

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳して いただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? またお金の話題かもしれませんが・・ どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your marriage chart shows that your future partner will be giving and will sustain you emotionally, giving you what you need in a person. He will feed your dreams, your ambitions and soul. He will take your loneliness with fill it with security. The ruling planet of your house of marriage also suggest that money will have an important influence on the future of the marriage and courtship. This could be either in a negative or positive way, as money can make the path smoother, and the marriage quicker, but lack of it can cause the path of love to be delayed or harder or cause it to take much longer to be able to actually afford to get married or live together. So the material side of the relationship will have an influence in the beginning. But don’t worry money will come to you through your future marriage. You’ll will either marry a wealthy partner, who can provide or help provide for you, or else your partner even if poor in the beginning will become wealthy later on in the marriage and you’ll both benefit,

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 至急和訳お願いします(;_;)!!!!!

大体の内容は分かるのですが、お金が動く話なのでちゃんと内容を理解したいです! 英語に堪能な方のお力を貸してください!!! ----------------- Dear Friend, Thanks for your mail,i am glad to read from you and i thank you very much for your kind responds and your understandings to me over these dealings. I got your mail and i understand your points. I will like you to quick with your search and make try all your possible best to get me the items. I need 10 sets and i shall be going out for an Additional payment of the sum of $25,000.00USD to your Previous cash for the Wrist Watch and your total money will be the sum of $26,700.00USD. I hope you understand my Points and i will be glad if you can get me the cameras these week or next. Thanks.. ---------------------- 上記の内容です。 長文ですが、どなたか宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m