Heartbreaking Farewell: Letting You Go for Your Bright Future

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Please help me with the translation. It seems like a farewell email, but could you translate it elegantly?
  • I feel sad when you are always late and leave early. Our time together is not enough.
  • When you walked away from me, it shattered me. Maiko, I love you, but we can't be together anymore. I want you to have a happy life, even though it hurts. I know you want children in the future, and I can't give that to you. I don't want to be selfish and waste your time. I don't want to cause you regret in the future. I am letting you go because I believe it is better for your future.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

やっと出会えたと思ったらもう別れなければならないのかと思うと辛いよ。少ししかいっしょに過ごせなかったね。 僕は君に見捨てられてガックリきてる。 マイコ、君が好きだけど、もういっしょにはいられない。悲しいけど、君にはいい人生を歩んで欲しいと思う。君はいつか子どもが欲しくなるだろうけど、僕には与えてやることはかなわなかった。僕の自己満足のために君の人生を無駄にさせたくない。 僕は君を傷つけたくない。これから先、君を後悔させたくない。 君のよりよい未来のためにも、僕は身を引くことにする。

Mikeeeey
質問者

補足

和訳ありがとうございます。 返事を返したいんですが、 英訳してもらいたいです よろしくお願いします。 私はあなたのメールを見て涙が止まりませんでした。 あなたの笑ってる顔を見るのが凄く好きでした。 悲しい思いをさせてごめんなさい 私が英語を話せたら、少しは変わっていたのかもしれません。 私はあなたに会えてよかった どこかで会った時は笑顔で挨拶するね 短い間だったけどありがとう よろしくお願いします(´・_・`)

その他の回答 (2)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

☆補足に対する回答です。BAは、bakanskyさんへどうぞ。 I couldn't help shedding tears when I read your e-mail. I loved seeing your smiling face. I'm sorry to make you sad. If I could speak English more, things might have slightly changed. I was glad to have met you. If I should see you again somewhere, I will say hello to you with a smile. Thank you for the wonderful time you shared with me though it was so short. <上記英文の翻訳機による和訳・参考> あなたの電子メールを読んだとき、私は涙を流さずにはいられなかったです。 私は、あなたの微笑んでいる顔を見るのが好きでした。 あなたを悲しくしてごめんなさい。 私がより英語を話すことができるならば、ものはわずかに変わったかもしれません。 私は、あなたに会ってうれしかったです。 再びあなたにどこかで会うならば、私は笑ってあなたに挨拶します。 それがとても短かったけれども、あなたが私と共有した素晴らしい時間をありがとう。 http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/

Mikeeeey
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました(*^^*)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

投稿した後で思ったのですが、ANo.1 の訳の最後の部分は、「君のより良き未来のために、僕は君のことを諦めるよ」 と訳した方がよかったかもしれません。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

I'm confused by my feelings.  I want you to achieve everything you want in life, but I miss you and I love you.  If we are together I cant give you children.... Im sorry if this is difficult. 私は自分の気持ちに混乱してる 私はあなたの人生が良いことを願っている もし私たちが一緒になったら子供も出来る? ごめんなさいそれは困難? 教えて下さい(。-_-。)

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 和訳していただけませんか。

you just tell me what you want to send and when you want send it, and I'll be waiting for it.

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . 女:?? you dont be involved...what? 男:im done. 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know..never mind its not problem.what do you want to say? i mean to say that you want me to tell you.. 男:yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point.. 女:someone? no need. Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• 和訳お願いします。

Hey whats up! you have some good covers, im thinking about using some of your drum tracks you have uploaded to use to cover some stuff as well, i cant find any drums that sound good, and i have no idea how to make drum tracks, i will send you links when i do covers, i hope you dont mind, you do an awesome job! ※YOUTUBEでもらったコメントです

• 和訳お願いいたします

i dont know what you want, you break up with me one day and then you ask me if we`re broken up and want to get back together? look i need you to understand is going to to be difficult, and i may not respond back right away all of the time. i am going to be here for quite a while still , i have no job, and i barely have enough money left for a plane ticket to to japan please i need your patience if this is going to work but i`ll give another chance

• 【緊急!】英語が得意な方お願いします!

以下の文なのですが、この人だけ翻訳サイトを利用してもチンプンカンプンです。 本当に困っているので、宜しくお願いします。 「i dont know what to do but relist i thought you have bought off ebay before i never had this problem before its been over two weeks and you cant figure it out wish i could do more, but i sent you invoice the rest is up to you trust me i want your money lol but dont know why you cant get to my pay pal account let know thanks」

• 英訳お願いします。長くて申し訳ありません

長くて申し訳ございませんが、英訳おねがいします。ニュアンスがわかりません 英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . im done 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know.. i mean to say that you want me to tell you..so. is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point..yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 if you want to you can send them to me. but if you want you can keep them. your choice. アメリカの友達から来たのですけど 意味がわからなくて...

• この英語の歌詞を訳せる人いませんか?

I didnt hear you leave I wonder how am I still here I dont want to move a thing It might change my memory Oh I am what I am Ill do what I want But I cant hide I wont go I wont sleep I cant breathe Until youre resting here with me I wont leave I cant hide I cannot be Until your resting here with me I dont want to call my friends They might wake me from this dream And I cant leave this bed Risk forgetting all thats been Oh I am what I am Ill do what I want But I cant hide I wont go I wont sleep I cant breathe Until youre resting here with me I wont leave I cant hide I cannot be Until your resting here with me よろしくお願いします。