My Journey to Japan: A Story of Dreams and Determination

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Follow my journey as I leave my country to pursue my dreams in Japan. Learn about the challenges I faced as a foreigner and how I embraced the Japanese culture.
  • Discover the importance of learning the Japanese language and how it helped me communicate with the locals. Explore the rich and delicious Japanese cuisine that I have come to love.
  • Witness my determination to adopt the discipline and work ethic of the Japanese people. Experience the gratitude I have for the opportunity to work at Taiyo Yuden Japan.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

まず、自己紹介をさせてください。 私は、モニカ・ガイオ(22才)です。 さて、私の人生の短い話をさせてください。 2010年は、私が学業を終えた年でした。 その年に、私は、また、仕事を探し始めました。 私は幸運でした、と言うのは、韓国人学生を教える機会を与えられたからです。 それは、私の最初の仕事でした。 給料に関して、それはよかったのですが、それでは、私たちの日常生活には十分ではありませんでした。それで、私は、もう一つの仕事を探すことに決めました、そして、ある日、ある人が、日本が機械のオペレーターを探していると私に教えてくれました。 私たちは、みんな、日本が世界で最も豊かで最も美しい国の1つであるということを知っています。 それで、私は応募しようとしました。 選ばれたので、私はとても幸運です。 2011年11月13日、私は、日本で働くために私の国を出たその日を覚えています。 私が夢に達することができると思うと、それはとても魅惑的な感覚でした。 これは、初めて私の家族から遠く離れることでもありました。 しかし、なぜ、私は家族から離れなければならないのでしょうか。 私の目標は、私の家族により良い未来を与え、私の姪を学校に行かせるために、お金をかせぐことです。 私たちがここ日本に来て以来、すでに10ヵ月になります。 それで、日本企業の外国人訓練生として、日本の文化、商習慣、エチケットを学ぶことがとても大切だと気付きました。 言葉については、英語がわかる日本人は、ほとんどいません。それで、日本人ともっと楽に意思疎通できるようにするために、私は本当に、日本語を覚える勉強をする必要があると分かりました。ここで生き残りたいならば、私にとっては、日本語を学ぶことです。 しかし、高崎さんの助けで、私たちが多くを学んだと、私は言うことができます。 日本の食べ物については、私にとっては、すべての日本の食べ物(特にラーメン)は、おいしいです。 今のところ、日本にいる間に私が本当にしたいことは、日本人がとてもたやすく示す規律を受け入れ、自分のものにすることです。 規律がどれほど自然に彼らの身についているかは、私を驚かせます、そして、日本人のこのしっかりと根深い特徴が、彼らの進歩的な国の鍵となる理由の1つであると、私は思っています。 このプレゼンテーションを終わるにあたって、皆さん全員にありがとうと言いたいです。 私を信頼して、ここ太陽誘電ジャパンで働くのをまかせてくださってありがとうございます。 私は、皆さんが私をここ日本で働くために選んだことを後悔させません。 もう一度、どうもありがとう。

juventino
質問者

お礼

sayshe様  非常に長い文を夜分に翻訳してくださって本当にありがとうございました。 すばらしい翻訳だとおもいます。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。

どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。フィリピン人の友人に頼まれました。 意図を汲み取っていただき意訳していただければ非常に助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。 December 13,2011 It was the date when we start to work at TAIYO YUDEN. on that day I cant explain my feelings why I felt so nervous, maybe because it was my first job. I was assigned at the taping process. Honestly, at first it was hard for me to learn my process, but with the help of Yabata san and Joan san I learned a lot. I am glad and very much lucky because all of my co-wprkers are kind specially Yamada san, for his long patient when he teaching me. Before I thought that taping process is hard,before I am confused on what I am doing in my process but now I realized that I can do it. Last November 13,2012 is our 1 year here in Japan. But, still I am not that good in japanese language.But aside from studying I`m still hoping that someday I will be good in Japanese language. About the Soldering Iron, I am very much happy because I passed the test.Thank you so much to Takasaki san and Nakajima San for their effort and also for being supportive to us. For the end of this presentation allow me to say thank you for the 1 year extension of our contract. We will promise to do more our best for this company and we wish Taiyo Yuden will more works to come so that our contract will extend again for another 1 year."joke only" May all of us have a happy and peaceful new year. once again thank you so much. Jinsoo onengaishimasu hiragana deii kanji yumenai desu!

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします 英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME WHILE I WAS THERE FOR EIGHT YEARS.,THE KINDNESS AND WILLING TO HELP WAS OUTSTANDING UNTIL THIS DAY I STILL HAVE GREAT MEMORIES,AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE QUESTION THAT YOU ASK IT IS PART OF THE BOOK AND I AM QUITE SURE SOME READER ARE GOING TO WANT TO KNOW. 1) I FIRST MET ONE OF MY JAPANESE IN LOVE FOR THE VERY FIRST I WAS OUT WITH A FRIEND OF MIND AND HE INTRODUCED ME TO HER I HAD NO IDEAL WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE IT WAS MY FRIST EXPERIENCE WITH ANY CONTACT WITH A JAPANESE LADY BUT SHE SPOKE SOME ENGLISH AND I KNEW NO JAPANESE

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ 1) I FIRST MET ONE OF MY JAPANESE IN LOVE FOR THE VERY FIRST I WAS OUT WITH A FRIEND OF MIND AND HE INTRODUCED ME TO HER I HAD NO IDEAL WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE IT WAS MY FRIST EXPERIENCE WITH ANY CONTACT WITH A JAPANESE LADY BUT SHE SPOKE SOME ENGLISH AND I KNEW NO JAPANESE 2 ) WE MET AT A BAR MY FIRST LOVE 3) I CAN'T REMEMBER HER PROFESSION BECAUSE IT BEEN ALONG TIME TO AGO BUT I THINK A OFFICE WORKER 4 )SHE SPOKE LITTLE ENGLISH BUT WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THOSE MEMORY OF JANPAN IT HARD AS OF TODAY I WILL NEVER FORGET 5) WELL AFTER A SHORT AFFAIR WE PART WAYS I THINK BECAUSE THE LANGUAGE BARRIER I DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEN BECAUSE I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO FINE OUT WHY I REALLY LOVE HER IT BROKE MY HEART. 6 )SO AFTER THAT I TRIED NOT TO HAVE A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP SO I MET MANY LOVE AND TREATED THEM WITH LOVE AND RESPECT AND TOLD THEM I HAD OTHER GIRLFRIENDS THAT I GOT OUT WITH AND HAVE DRINKS AND DINNER BUT AT THE TIME I DIDN'T DRINK MUCH,I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WANT TO GET MARRY OR NOT. AFTER I CAME BACK TO THE U.S.A. I NEVER GOT IN TOUCH WITH HER AGAIN I THINK SHE CHANGE HER NNUMBER..SO I HAD TO FIND ME A NEW LOVE AND I DID BUT IT WASN"T LIKE THAT AT ALL I JUST ENJOYED THE JAPANESE LADY COMPANY I LOVE BEEN WITH THEM AT THE TIME WE WERE TOGETHER BECAUSE IT WAS JUST DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I WAS USE TO BEEN FROM AMERICAN GIRLS,AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS NOW OR WHAT SHE IS DOING BUT I HOPE SHE IS WELL AND IN GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPY IN LIFE..

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ Then I see beautiful marie I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know any Japanese so Gohlam said to me I will invite her over to our table to have a drink with us ans she accepted and he translated for me and that how I met my first Japanese girlfriend. No we were not alone there was many many people there as well it was just a place where people met and had drinks and food. Well I want say it was love at first sight. I was attached to her , she had long beautiful hair a slender body a kind face and eyes, it was like a dream come true to met such a beautiful Japanese lady and I didn't know much Japanese

• 翻訳好きの方いませんか?

海外の方からいただいたメールなのですが、翻訳アプリや、英会話の本も買ったりして勉強しているのですが、私の英語力ではちょっと翻訳が難しく困っています。丁寧にいただいたメールですし、返信しないのも日本人としてどうかと思い、どなたか翻訳が好きな方や英会話ができる方に通訳していただきたく、今回質問します。 こちらの文章です。よろしくお願いいたします。 It is almost 2200 hours here and cold. It doesn't get cold here often in Florida only a little bit in the winter. I'm great. It is nice to meet someone so far away, with the same passions in life for fishing. Where do you work? What kind of work do you do? Me I am a sales man. I love the outdoors fishing and hunting. I also have kids. I have two boys and one girl. They love to fish and hunt. What I was going to ask you about was with this new company Florida Gladesmen. I have been making shirts for my company and selling them. I now want to make my own shirts to sell and I would like to purchase the equipment in Japan. I was going to buy the equipment here in the US and found out it was made in Japan and wanted to see if I could find a better price there. The machine I am looking for is called a sublimation T-shirt printing machine. I am getting all the specifics on the equipment that they are selling here in the US. and I will email you tomorrow with the specifics. I would be glad to pay you for your services. Hopefully you will be able to find me a better price and I will be able to pay instead of the company here in the US. My last girlfriend move to Japan to become a teacher. I lost touch with her and was worried when the Tsunami hit if she was okay or not. It was terrible what happened to your people, I felt great sorrow. We'll let let me know I will be up for a few hours more here. What is the current temperature in Japan who you live?

• 手紙の翻訳(英語→日本語)

先日、海外のオークションで何度か取引のある方から突然手紙をもらったのですが、 その一部がよくわかりません。手紙の一番最終の部分にあたります。翻訳をお願いします。 I wanted to send you a note to let you know how my heart hurts for you and the Japanese people. Just know that the people in the heart land of America care about you and are always quick to send money for relief efforts. I think the final insult to all the events, was it turned cold and snowed.

• 英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか?

下記の英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか? 英語は第二言語の方なので変な部分があるかもしれませんが...。 i break up with my ex-girlfriend because she was not a good person . she treat me bad and she never care about what i think and like . she really was evil. all my friend toll me that she was not good for me because she treat me bad in frond of all my friend . and she call me loser all the time went she felt sad for no reason . she got me depress so depress ... i got tired of it i want it some one ho love me for ho i am and what i love to do ... she never care about me and what i want for me and my future ... i am scare to fine some one like my ex .....i dont want that life again.. i am happy now ... but i know you are not like that you are sweet and caring girl... i only want a good and happy girl for me and i really want i happy family ...

• [緊急]日本語訳お願いします!

Does it mean that you're not shy? :) I really like buddhism! I think this is the religion I like the most, it's the most believable, thoughtful, and I agree with what that religion say. :) Our teacher said that Japanese celebrate Xmas in a different way to European People, I don't really know whether it's true or not...! This is a good thing to be interested in the world, and France is a nice place, you'll see, you might like it ! :D This morning, i had a japanese conversation lesson with a real japanese person, and she spoke to me all in Japanese and I didn't understand anything, except few easy things... and I realized that I was very bad for speaking and understanding Japanese! We only had a year of japanese lessons, so we're not very ready to speak japanese fluently, so I'm sorry, I'll do my best but my japanese level isn't great...! ^^ I'm very excited to come in 10 days now ! :DDD It's a huge adventure for me!!! I'll try to check my email every day for you to have a answer quickly ! :p See you soon !!! 急いでいます! 早めに返事いただけると助かります(;~;)