大至急!英訳のご添削

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本のB2Bビジネスにおける統合フィールドマーケティングプログラムの定義、管理、実行
  • 日本のデジタルプログラムの実行責任者としてのウェブセミナーや電子ダイレクトメーラーの管理
  • 日本向けのマーケティング資料要件の管理、翻訳とローカライゼーション、出荷と在庫管理
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【大至急】英訳のご添削

下記の英文を訳しましたがあっているかわかりません。またよく意味のわからない文もあり、ご添削をお願い申し上げますm(__)m ・Defined, Manage and execute integrated field marketing programs which directly support the company's go-to-market strategy and sales initiatives for B2B business in Japan. ・responsible for all Japan digital programs execution such as webinars, electronic direct mailers, online community and seminars. ・Manage individual Field Marketing project budgets and ensure the event/acct based activities meets marketing objectives set and ROI ・Manage the process of qualifying and tracking leads and prospects generated from marketing activities in the sales/marketing database and disseminate leads to sales for follow-up. ・Manage marketing material requirements for Japan, including translation and localization of corporate marketing collaterals, shipping and inventory control of such material. ・日本におけるB2Bビジネスのための同社の市場投入戦略および販売活動を直接サポートする統合フィールドマーケティングプログラムを定義、管理および実行する。 ・ウェブセミナー、電子ダイレクトメーラー、オンラインコミュニティ、セミナーなど、すべての日本のデジタルプログラムの実行責任者。 ・個々のフィールドマーケティングプロジェクトの予算を管理し、イベント/アクティブベースの活動がマーケティング目標とROI ・セールス/マーケティングデータベースのマーケティング活動から生成されたリードおよび見込み客の適格性および追跡プロセスを管理し、フォローアップのための販売へのリードを広める。 ・企業向けマーケティング資料の翻訳とローカライゼーション、そのような資料の出荷と在庫管理など、日本のマーケティング資料要件を管理する。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9723/12095)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。ただし、文脈のない短文の羅列であり、加えて術語が難しいので、どの程度の添削ができたか分かりません。誤訳もあるかも知れませんが、その節はどうぞ悪しからず。一応、比較のため原文・お訳・添削文を併記いたします。 >・Defined, Manage and execute integrated field marketing programs which directly support the company's go-to-market strategy and sales initiatives for B2B business in Japan. >日本におけるB2Bビジネスのための同社の市場投入戦略および販売活動を直接サポートする統合フィールドマーケティングプログラムを定義、管理および実行する。 ⇒日本におけるB2B(企業間での電子商取引)ビジネスのための同社の市場投入戦略および販売活動を直接支援する統合フィールドマーケティングプログラムを定義し、その管理・実行面を統合する。 >・responsible for all Japan digital programs execution such as webinars, electronic direct mailers, online community and seminars. >ウェブセミナー、電子ダイレクトメーラー、オンラインコミュニティ、セミナーなど、すべての日本のデジタルプログラムの実行責任者。 ⇒全日本におけるウェビナー(ウェブ関係)、電子ダイレクトメーラー、オンラインコミュニティとセミナーなどのデジタルプログラムの実行責任(を持つ)。 >・Manage individual Field Marketing project budgets and ensure the event/acct based activities meets marketing objectives set and ROI >個々のフィールドマーケティングプロジェクトの予算を管理し、イベント/アクティブベースの活動がマーケティング目標とROI ⇒個々のフィールドマーケティングプロジェクトの予算を管理し、活動に基づくイベント/アカウントがマーケティング目標やROI(対投資利益)に見合うことを保証する >・Manage the process of qualifying and tracking leads and prospects generated from marketing activities in the sales/marketing database and disseminate leads to sales for follow-up. >セールス/マーケティングデータベースのマーケティング活動から生成されたリードおよび見込み客の適格性および追跡プロセスを管理し、フォローアップのための販売へのリードを広める。 ⇒販売/市販のデータベースにおけるマーケティング活動から発生する道筋および見込の適性化と追跡の過程を管理し、販促の道筋を広める。 >・Manage marketing material requirements for Japan, including translation and localization of corporate marketing collaterals, shipping and inventory control of such material. >企業向けマーケティング資料の翻訳とローカライゼーション、そのような資料の出荷と在庫管理など、日本のマーケティング資料要件を管理する。 ⇒企業のマーケティング担保の解釈と地方化、そのような材料の出荷と在庫管理などを含む、日本向けマーケティング材料の要件を管理する。

sasasaki02
質問者

お礼

大変助かりました!ありがとうございますm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 【大至急】英訳添削のお願い

下記の英文を訳しましたがあっているかわかりません。またよく意味のわからない文もあり、ご添削をお願い申し上げますm(__)m ・Localized material conforms to an overall, consistent our company brand image, messaging and positioning. ・Negotiate contracts, manage relationships with existing vendors and source new vendors as necessary. ・Use omni Channel marketing best practices to meet marketing goals and KPOs ・Provide timely reports and updates on program objectives and ROI, analyze effectiveness of the event, and make recommendations for improvement ・Track, monitor and manage marketing analytics leading to optimize program effectiveness and outreach. ・Work in alignment and support of Field Sales and Country Manager ・Collaborate with the Corporate Marketing and Product Marketing teams ・ensure appropriateness of presentation content, look and feel. ・Facilitate communication of field sales requirements back to Corporate Marketing and Product Marketing. ・he/she will serve in a functionally-oriented region-wide role and may participate as part of the broader Field Marketing team in support of marketing activities. ・ローカライズされた素材は、会社のブランドイメージ、メッセージング、およびポジショニング全体に一貫して適合している ・契約を交渉し、既存のベンダーとの関係を管理し、必要に応じて新しいベンダーを募集する。 ・オムニチャンネルマーケティングのベストプラクティスを使用してマーケティング目標とKPOを達成する ・プログラムの目標とROIに関するタイムリーなレポートと最新情報を提供し、イベントの有効性を分析し、改善のための推奨事項を作成する ・プログラムの効果とアウトリーチを最適化するためのマーケティング分析の追跡、監視、管理。 フィールドセールスおよびカントリーマネージャーの調整とサポート ・コーポレートマーケティングおよびプロダクトマーケティングチームとのコラボレーション ・プレゼンテーションコンテンツ、ルック&フィールの適切性を保証する。 ・フィールドマーケティングおよび製品マーケティングへのフィールドセールス要件の伝達を促進する。 ・マーケティング活動をサポートするために、より幅広いフィールドマーケティングチームの一員として、地域的な役割を果たし、機能指向の地域的な役割を果たすことになる

• 2文目の訳し方に悩んでいます

If you can’t predict sales, consider measuring and setting goals for the activities contributing to sales. These might include new leads generated, VP-level conversations, or joint sales calls to cross-sell products. Setting goals for sales activities can sustain salespeople’s motivation throughout long sales cycles. 特にgeneratedにてこずっています。英語力の高い方のお知恵を借りたく、 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 添削してほしいです。。

はじめまして。 The purpose of systems engineering is information and knowledge organization that will assist clients who desire to develop policies for management,direction,control and regulation activities relative to forecasting planning,development,production and operation of total systems to maintain overall integrity and integration as related to performance and reliability. システム工学の目的は、管理、指導、立案計画に関する活動の調査と操作、開発、性能と信頼性に関係付けられる統合的な保全、統合のための方針を開発することを望むクライアントを補助する、情報と知識の組織化です。 自分なりに訳してみたのですが、desire to develop policies for management,direction,control and regulation activities relative to forecasting planning,development,production and operation of total systems to maintain overall integrity and integration as related to performance and reliability.の文章、クライアントが望んでいることが書かれているであろう文章を上手く訳せません。 添削をお願いします。

• この英文を添削していただけますか(すみません。至急です・・・)

中国人留学生の友人と一緒に彼女が日本の大学に提出するために必要な文章を考えていますが、自信がありません。 以下の文章を添削していただけますか? 「どうしてこの大学を選んだのですか?」に対する文章です。 *彼女の作った文章を少し私が直しました。 I have a dream that I would like to work in Japan after I graduate from University. I am interested in (企業経営)and accounting. I think it is very important. I attended to (進学説明会)and I got lots of useful and important information from professor about your (this?) university. I also went to open campus day and I found out this university is very beautiful, and there are many wonderful professors and various program (cullicuram). I think it would be good for my future, therefore, I decided to apply. I like this university and when I have a chance to study this university, I would study very hard and do my best. I hope I spend fruitful four years so that I won't regret later. 彼女がいいたいことは: 私には夢があります。大学を卒業して日本で働くことです。私は企業経営や会計に興味があります。それはとても大切だと思うからです。 私は進学説明会に行って貴大学の教授よりたくさんの有意義な情報を得ることができました。そしてオープンキャンパスにも参加しました。 そして大学の美しさに感動し、またたくさんの優秀な教授陣やカリキュラムのすばらしさを知る事ができました。私の将来にとっても大変ためになると思ったので応募することにしたいと思いました。 この大学が大好きです。 もし大学に入ることができたら一生懸命がんばって勉強したいと思います。そして悔いのない四年間を過ごしたいと思います。 ーーーーーー 以上です。 他に頼れる人もいなくて困っています。 どうかアドバイスをお願いします。

• ビジネスレターの添削をお願いします。

海外の大学に送る公式なe-mailです。よろしくお願いします。 Please find the information on the XXX Program for XXXsis Control Training Course for International Collaboration Centers 2007.(インフォメーションを添付する予定です)。 We would like to invite young researchers (under 40 years old) to “XXX Program 省略。 The objective of “the XXX program 省略 are: (1)To contribute to the development of human resources who are engaging in education, research and diagnosis at International collaboration centers. (2)To provide the basic knowledge and diagnostic skills for XXXsis control. Through this training program, we hope to strengthen the diagnostic capability and research activities for XXXsis at the trainee’s countries. Please recommend nominees from your institute or other organizations in your country as described bellow. 1. Number of trainee: allocated to your country are three. 2.省略

• 次の英文をみてください

よろしくお願いします。おかしい箇所があれば指摘してください。 Experienced purchasing and sales in bland enterprises such as Luxury Watches for 15years. Managed domestic sales rote of Japan and purchase route from Hongkong, Europpe such as Swiss and Italy, US.

• 添削してください

*全文訳していただかなくて大丈夫です。 The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, or food stamps) is a federally-financed but state-administered program that provides food assistance to people of limited income and assets. President Trump’s Fiscal Year 2018 budget proposes making states partially responsible for financing SNAP, phasing in the state share of spending to 25 percent in six years. In addition, this option would make more narrow reductions to the program, including eliminating increased benefits for those getting low-income energy assistance, tightening work requirement waivers for able-bodied adults, and limiting automatic eligibility (regardless of income and assets) to those also receiving low-income cash benefits. かなり長いので全文訳していただかないく大丈夫です。 ここで言われていることを簡単にまとめると、 「国家管理プログラム=低収入、および低資産の人々に食料(?)の援助をすること」 *これは資金(お金)ではなく、食料を援助する、ということですよね? そして最後の文章なのですが 「低所得者でこのプログラムの支援を受けている人の増加をなくす(減らす?)。優秀な成人の労働条件の撤回を強化する。」 その後がわからないのですが(and limiting automatic eligibility (regardless of income and assets) to those also receiving low-income cash benefits.)こちらを簡単でいいので訳していただけないでしょうか? また、私の訳文が違っていたら、そちらも訂正してもらえると有難いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文メールの添削のお願い

以下の英語を修正していただきたくよろしくお願いします。 とても真面目でピュアな人に、心を込めた返信メールを 送らないといけなくてちょっと困っております。m(_ _)m ----- I’ve started reading your translated daily report every time and everyday. あなたの営業日報を日本語で毎日読み始めました。 Now I see you are putting all you into your work of spreading our products toward As and Bs clearly. あなたが、とても一生懸命AやBに商品を広めようとしている姿勢がはっきり分かります。 Your activities are so marvelous. あなたの仕事は素晴らしいです。 Was your hurt of back depend on your intense activities? Please take care. 腰を痛めたというのは激務のせいですか?お大事にしてください。   I know your enthusiastic for promotion were forced to controlled as we had not enough financial aids for your activities last year. 昨年は経営が大変で、十分な予算をとれず、 販売を頑張りたいのに辛抱してもらったことと思います。 Though not assured, I’d like our budget enlarged for your promotion this year. 断言はできませんが今年は、あなたがもっと販売促進に邁進できるよう予算を多く確保したいと思ってます。 Replaced by A, I and B is instruct you regarding your duties. Aさんに代わり、私とBさんが今後あなたに業務の指示をすることになりました。 If you have any suggestions or questions, please contact three of me, B and C at once. もし提案や質問があれば、私とBとCに同時にお知らせください。 Now I can read your email in Japanese right after you send me since C san joins our company formally. Cさんが正社員になったので、私はあなたのメールを日本語ですぐに読む事ができるようになりました。 Now let’s devote all our energy to distribute “our product” as much as we can to America, and all over the world. それでは力を合わせて、商品をアメリカや世界に広めましょう。 Health keeping is the most important matter for your enjoying your hobby as well as for your activities in our company. Please be treated and take care of your body. 趣味を楽しむにも,仕事をするにも健康が一番大切です。腰を直して、お大事にしてください。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

HPの英文版を作ることになっていまいました。少量ですので、ここに頼ることにします。以下は、機械翻訳により、英文化したものです。読んで違和感がないレベルで結構ですので、添削していただけるとありがたいです。 ---------------------------  The XXXXX is a company dealing with commercial and non Commercial Vehicles.  We are specialized in exporting Japanese high quality Vehicles around the world at a cheap prices.  We provide variety of services such as,purchasing,sales and export. Buying Used cars online from Japan is a challenging task and we make it easier and simpler for customers.  We are member of various auction in Japan. In our Website you can choose suitable cars,trucks,Vans,Industrial and Commercial machinery.  Please do not hesitate to contact us either of the following when needs arises, Phone,Fax.Or e-mail.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

メールの内容です。 先日資料請求のメールを送りました。いくつか確認したい点があります。 ・私は日本に住んでいるのですが、そちらから資料を送っていただく時に郵送代金はかかるのでしょうか。かかるのであれば料金を教えてもらえませんか? ・資料はいつ頃こちらに届く予定ですか? 以上の質問です。よろしくお願いします。 I've sent an e-mail that requested material of your school. May ask you some questions? -Are there any cost for mail when it is sent at your end? Because I live in Japan. -And I ask you to tell me how much if it costs. -When will be the material delivered here? That's all. Thank you. Sincerely yours, 冒頭には何かつけた方がいいですか? 回答よろしくお願いします。