• ベストアンサー

ビジネスレターの添削をお願いします。

海外の大学に送る公式なe-mailです。よろしくお願いします。 Please find the information on the XXX Program for XXXsis Control Training Course for International Collaboration Centers 2007.(インフォメーションを添付する予定です)。 We would like to invite young researchers (under 40 years old) to “XXX Program 省略。 The objective of “the XXX program 省略 are: (1)To contribute to the development of human resources who are engaging in education, research and diagnosis at International collaboration centers. (2)To provide the basic knowledge and diagnostic skills for XXXsis control. Through this training program, we hope to strengthen the diagnostic capability and research activities for XXXsis at the trainee’s countries. Please recommend nominees from your institute or other organizations in your country as described bellow. 1. Number of trainee: allocated to your country are three. 2.省略

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

殆ど完璧だと思いますので、私如きが添削するのはおこがましいのですが、若干の追加修正を、、、(修正部分説明は省略しました) We are pleased to send you herewith the attached informational file [PDF] concerning XXX Program for XXXsis Control Training Course for International Collaboration Centers 2007. ファイル名と[PDF]等のファイル形式を書いておかれる方が良いと思います。 [word]等の[.doc]ファイルは対ウイルス等の安全面で嫌われる傾向がありますので、文書は[PDF」化して送りましょう。 We are planning to invite your researchers, as detailed below, of age under 40-years old for XXX Program, which is precisely targeted to :- (1) Contribute to the development of human resources who are engaged in education, research and diagnosis at International collaboration centers. (2) Provide the basic knowledge and diagnostic skills for XXXsis control. Through this training program, we hope to strengthen the diagnostic capability and research activities for XXXsis at the trainee’s countries. Please kindly recommend us eligible nominees from your institute or other organizations in your country as described bellow. 1. Number of researchers invited : Three(3) from your country 2. - - - - 最後に謝辞とお願いで締めます。 We do hope this information will not only draw your kind attention, but also strengthen mutual relation for our coming research activities. We look forward with interest to your due recommendation in due course.

snowdropin
質問者

お礼

貴重なコメントありがとうございました。今英語の勉強中です。頑張ります。

その他の回答 (2)

• DeeAnna
  • ベストアンサー率32% (176/546)
回答No.2

正式なレターでしたら・・・正式な翻訳さんを頼んだ方が良いかとは思いますが・・・。責任は取りませんよ。それと、何言いたいのか解らない文も存在するので、原文が欲しいのですが。 Please find the information on the XXX Program for XXXsis Control Training Course for International Collaboration Centers 2007. これ役すると、○○の情報を見つけて下さい。としか書かれてません。 一体何処で見つけるのでしょう???このメールは○○の情報に関するものですと言いたいのでは?だとしたら、 This E-mail contains information regarding the XXX Program for XXXsis Control Training Course for International Collaboration Centers 2007. The objective of “the XXX program 省略 are: The objective は単数形ですから、Program XXX is: ですね。 To contribute to the development of human resources who are engaging in education, research and diagnosis at International collaboration centers. えー、これは、教育やリサーチ、診断??法に携わる人材を国際センターで養成したいと言う意味でしょうか。だとしたら、個人的に human resources who areはおかしい様に思われます。そもそもhuman resourcesはdepartmentとか、Managementとか後に普通続いているものであり、人材教育、人材課等・・・単独で「人材」の意味を指して使われる事は少ない単語である気がします。 単独で使うと、まるで人材を物のように感じるので・・・少し違和感がありました。ここは skilled people か talented workers.を使った方が良い気がします。 これは直感なのであまりやぶへびかもしれませんが。 後、 1. Number of trainee: allocated to your country are three. ↑え???三人送られてくるんですか??allocated to your country are three.の意味が今一解りません。 後はNo1さんの様に出だし、終わりをしっかり書いて下さい。 ちなみに、人様の回答にいちゃもんつけるようで、真に申し訳ないのですが。(汗) Your kindly understanding would be highly appreciated. ではなく、 Your kind understanding would be highly appreciated. です。文法的に。

snowdropin
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

noname#36531
noname#36531
回答No.1

書き出しで、添付インフォメーションをつける場合、 Attached please find~. 若しくは、 You will find in my e-mail ~. と、商業英語の本には載っています。 そして最後に、 Thanks and best regards, それか、 Your kindly understanding would be highly appreciated. いわゆる、結語を付けます。 勿論、最初には、Dear Mr.~や、Dear sir, 等、宛名を書いて下さいね。日付も必須です。

snowdropin
質問者

お礼

いろいろアドバイスありがとうございました。ただ今英語の勉強中です。

関連するQ&A

• 英文履歴書・カバーレターの添削をお願いします。

外資系の航空会社に履歴書を送ろうと思っているのですが、 英文履歴書、カバーレターを書くのが初めてで、慣れていません。 カバーレターを送りたいのですが、添削お願いいたします。 カバーレター Dear Hiring Manager I am writing in response to your advertisement in the employment on web site 20th of January. I would like to apply for the position of ---- and I believe that my experiences of study abroad, international activities and my curiosity of world are appropriate for this position. My experience as an English instructor made me realized the plesure of trying to do something for someone. I learnt the importance of looking from the other person’s viewpoint and get what they really want. I strived to offer impressive experiences of speaking English to students. I also actively participate and work out projects in International Volunteer. These improve that I am suitable for such work as providing the best service to the customers. I look foward to hearing from you soon and meet you at an interview. Thank you for your attention to my resume. Your faithfully, 高校時代の留学経験や、英会話講師のアルバイト経験などをアピールしたいと思っています。

• 英文レターを書いてみたんですが・・・

文章に自身がありません。おかしいところがあったら直して欲しいのですが・・・。よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for your kind letter and great pictures. I often see these pictures and it reminds me when I have stayed in _____. Someday I hope to go your country again. Take care of yourself and please regards to your family. With best wishes,

• 英文添削よろしくおねがいいたします。

英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もし私があなたの国に行くとしたら、あなたはどこを観光する事を提案しますか? Where would you recommend for me to visit if I were to go to your country? Where do you recommend for me to visit if I go to your country? このようなパーティーに参加するのは初めてですか? Is this your first time to come this kind of party? Is it your first time to join this kind of party? 英語と日本語ではどちらが得意ですか? Which are you good at English or Japanese ? At which language are you better, English or Japanese? 英語と日本語ではどちらがあなたにとって話しやすいですか? Which is easier for you to speak English or Japanese ? Which one is easier for you to speak, English or Japanese? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 招へい者への英文レターの添削をお願いします。

学会招へい者のフライトと宿泊を予約するための文章です。 先方の希望出発地、希望出発日等を聞くものです。前後の文章は省略しております。 添削をお願いします。 Dear Invited speakers: (略) The middle of August is the high season of traveling in Japan. (フライトの予約が難しいことw伝えたのです)。 So I would like to arrange your flight as earliest as possible. I need the followings. Please reply by May 10, 2009. 1-4は略しています。 5. Airport of your departure (出発希望空港) 6. Designating date of your departure (出発希望日) 7. Designating date of your leaving   8. The accommodation would be 2-4 persons in a room in XXX city. (相部屋であることを招へい者に伝えておきたいのです)。 9. Are you vegetarian? Yes or No (if you have any other request for food please let us know) 10. Do you smoke? Yes or No (略)

• 英検2級ライティングの添削お願いします。

英検2級ライティングの添削をお願いします。 もっとこうした方が良いなどのアドバイスも頂けると嬉しいです!! Q, The Olympic Games are held in different cities around the world. Do you think that large international sports events are good for cities? A, I think that large international sports events are good for cities. These are two reasons for it. The first is, many people will come a country that is held the olympic games. So I think that the country will be known by a lot of people. The second is, the country can increase an income of the country. This is because that many tourists will visit a some days. For these reasons, I think that large international sports events are good for cities. よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語にしてください!

Wow, we just got your letter How Exiting that you are getting married. Congratulations to both you and your fiancé. We would love to come but have to see if we can get holidays. And we pay for flights and accomodation ourselves. We are so happy for you. Xxx love Richard and Leona What is the nearest airport, and where are you getting married.. We are so happy for you xxx よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)When you return to your home country after a long period abroad it is rather normal to need time to re-adjust to the country you call home. (2)Education is all about going to another country and living there for long periods of time. (3)It takes about the same amount of time to adjust to your own country as a foreign country when you have been abroad for a long time. (4)It might be a good idea to search out people who are about to spend time abroad if you want to maintain your contact with the international scene. (5)Spending time abroad is a skill, as you learn about different cultures and also how to interact with different people, and you should use this skill wisely. 問題は以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 大学入学希望のカバーレターを添削してほしい

タイの大学に入学したいha-siと申します。 入学にあたって、大学にカバーレターを書きたいのですが、英語が苦手で、困っております。大体を作ったので、添削をお願いします。 Dear University Chulalongkorn チエラコーン大学殿 I apply for admission to the PTTJ of University chulalongkorn on Augusut 2004. 私は2004年8月からチエラコーン大学のPTTJに入学を希望している者です。(PTTJは参加したいプログラム名の略称です) It was heard that your University was a wonderful for are ninnatives. 貴大学はノンネイテイブにとって素晴らしい大学と聞いた。 I would like to learn about cultural diversities in Thailand and I would like to play an international role in the areas of language and culture in the future. 私はタイの文化の多様性について学び、将来は言語や文化の領域で国際的な役割を果たしたいと思う。 I can't use both Thail and English but I undertake to study with enthusiasm. タイ語も英語も出来ませんが、熱心に学ぶことを誓います。 Your kind consideration of this matter would be sincerely appreciated. 本件についてご検討頂ければ幸いです。 I hope to have the opportunity to talk with you in the future. 近い将来あなたとお話しできるのを楽しみにしています。 Thank you. Your Sincerely, 以上が作成したカバーレターです。 私としてはIが多すぎるのと、It was heard が気になっています。 入学の動機は会社が偶然タイと日本語で取引をしており、私も数度訪問。タイ国民やタイが好きになり、少しでも現地の言葉でフェアトレードを目指す仕事をしたいと思ったからです。 留学エージェントからはカバーレターは必要ないと言われていますが、気持ちを伝えたいと思い作成しました。 添削頂ければ大変有難いです。

• この英文を和訳お願いします。

Your order has been processed and shipped! Your package was shipped using USPS First Class or Priority Mail International and you should expect to receive it in 3-7 business days. However, some of our customers are reporting delivery times taking upwards of 3 weeks, depending on each country and its customs policies. If you still haven't received your order 4 weeks after receiving this email, please contact us by visiting the help link above. International customers should be aware of the customs policies within their own countries. Your package may be held up for inspection and/or subject to import duties and taxes. Contact your local customs office for further information.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.