• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入前にちょっと意味が分からないメールが来ました。私はまだ商品を購入していないのですが、なにやら誰かと間違っていいる感じです。すみませんが念のため意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 also when you make payment please send us payment receipt. we don't have an AAA for those item yet, you should receive the item first. Please try to take photo at your end if its urgent.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

それからお支払いの際は、こちらに領収書をお送りください。  これらのAAAは、まだこちらにありません。そちらに先に着くはずです。お急ぎでしたらそちらで写真を撮ってください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。おまけをつけてくれるということでしたのでメールをしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Please see photo attach. I can send you the small, medium and large. When your order is ready to be shipped out, I will send you a copy of invoice and paypal money request. We will also ship you our newest catalog and the reusable shopper bags (2nd photo attach)

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事でメールが来ました。スミマセンが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 AAA in on her vacation and those items are in our warehouse. About NY shipment where do you want us to send?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes ok I will organise the labelling for you. I have attached here invoice for first drop, please send a copy of proof od payment and I will send straight away to packing. Once packing is done I will let you know information for FEDEX.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just send a Paypal reminder to cover the rest of the balance of $AAA You have not been charged twice, there is only one payment with credit card of $BBB and the payment via Paypal of $AAA Please confirm when this payment has been accepted. I will call Yomato Transport today for an afternoon pick up as soon as payment has been confirmed.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を子入予定です。新しい商品がでて購入を迷ってると下記のようなメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Attachment is new 2015 just came in but Currently we have situation therefore we cannot put those on our 0000.com . From now on I’m going to send you an email or do you use whatsapp? Kakao? Please let me know. Using messenger app is much convenient to send updated product lists.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 送料半額を負担してくれるサービスをしてくれていたので送料返金の事でメールがきました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I just wanted to ask you if you have received the bill from yamoto so we can give you 50% credit to your open invoice for #0000. Please send us a copy of the bill to create your credit and then I will let you know the remaining amount for payment.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。1個10円ぐらいなので大量に購入予定です。 いつもの担当者がいなくなってその事などについても返事が来ています。英語にお詳しい方ぜひ教えて下さい。お願いします<(_ _)> Thanks for your email. I am aware of you as customer as becki spoke about you couple of times. Unfortunately becki left us couple of weeks ago. Please send your emails to AAA and BBB so that one of the girls will process the order for you. Their email addresses are AAA@and BBB@ Please copy me in all your emails so that I can make sure the enquiries are dealt with. We can consider giving you exclusivity for Japanese market provided you give us business plan. How much do you spend per month at the moment? Please send us the big order you are referring to.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約中です。その商品はいつ発送ですか?と相手にメールをしたら2通の返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 1通目 Yes there is quite a few I haven't sent you the list yet. Which ones are you referring too? 2通目 Please find attached proforma invoice for the remaining AAA styles. Please confirm and I will ask to create made in LA labels for all styles.

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。

もし間違った英文があったら正しい英文を教えてください。 あなたからの葉書が届いてないです。(メル友から「私は、貴女に葉書を送りましたが、まだ、届いてないですか?」というメールをもらい、届いてないということでdon’t receiveを使用してみました) I don’t receive your postcard yet.  いつ私に葉書を送りましたか? When you send me a postcard? たぶん、もうすぐ葉書が届くと思います。 Maybe I’ll receive your postcard soon.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。受付の人に「日本に発送できますか?」と質問していましたが返事が来ました。ちょっと意味がわかならいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 We have not heard back yet, please keep in mind they are filming. We did send them all of your contact information.