• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文の意味を教えてください。)

新着商品の購入に関するメールの意味を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで新しい商品がでたが、現在の状況ではオンラインストアには出せないということの意味を教えてください。
  • 今後はメールかWhatsApp、Kakaoを使用して連絡する予定です。どちらを使いたいか教えてください。
  • 最新の商品リストを送信するためにメッセンジャーアプリを使用する方が便利です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Attachment is new 2015 just came in but Currently we have situation therefore we cannot put those on our 0000.com . 添付(画像)が、届いたばかりの新しい2015ですが、現在のところ私たちの0000.comにはまだ公開できていません。 From now on I’m going to send you an email or do you use whatsapp? Kakao? Please let me know. 今後は、あなたにeメールを送ります。もしくは、WhatsAppか、Kakao(Kakao Talk)はお使いでしょうか?お知らせください。 Using messenger app is much convenient to send updated product lists. メッセンジャーアプリを使うと、更新される製品リストの送付にとても便利です。 ※説明※ WhatsApp、Kakao TalkはLINEのようなメッセンジャーアプリです。"eメールよりもメッセンジャーアプリを使うと製品リストの更新をあなたに知らせることが楽だ"と言っています。米国ではLINEは全く使われていないので、WhatsAppかKakao Talkをお使いなら「I have a WhatsApp/Kakao Talk account.」ですし、インストールして使ってみるなら「I am going to install WhatsApp/Kakao Talk app on my phone.」です。どちらも使っていなく、インストールもしないなら「Unfortunately, I don't have both apps, please email me. 」です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品のインボイスの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 All invoices already have the discount included in them apart from one of them which has sales items on it and we do not do further discount on already discounted items. Please check attachment. As for the credit note for the missing styles last time, you need to pass to your accountant the credit note that I have emailed to you. This cannot be further deducted of the invoices on our system, and therefore it is on a separate sheet. I have put the information of the discount on the 2 invoices. Please check and let me know if that will suffice.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品サイズなど詳細がわかりにくかったのでモデルさんが持った写真はありませんか?と質問をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 And I believe both of my colleague Ruxandra and me sent you quite a lot new styles recently. Unfortunately, we do not have model images for our AAA production. But we can help our customers to take model photos when they place order with us. Please find the attachment as examples. In the following future, I will keep you updated and send you our new styles once we developed. So you could place order in advance and we can provide you model images. Thank you.

• 英文の意味を教えてください~レストラン予約~

こんにちは。 スペインのホテルで、クリスマスイブにレストランを予約したのですが、ホテルから返ってきたメールの英文がわからなくて困っています。 二文目のstate to perform...の意味を教えてください! こちらからは、相手に何を伝えたらいいのでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。 ↓以下、ホテルからのメールの核心部分 We inform you that on the night of December 24 Dinner hours will be from 19:00 to 21:30 hrs, on the occasion of the celebration of Christmas Eve. Therefore please be advised that if you want to taste the menu Eve Dinner, we must state to perform your table reservation. We send you attached details of the Special Menu and price. (添付文書あり) Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing from you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。注文の事で相手に質問したら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 SAM came back to office and I’m working on your order sheet. I believe you already confirm with SAM but let me make sure. Minimum orders AAA is 1 pcs BBB is 2 pcs but we are going you to order just 1pcs minimum. So from below list I’m going to change quantities to where minimum is more closer.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いろいろと質問をしたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい5つの文章がありますが、それぞれ別の文章になります。 Sorry to hear that you can’t make the time to come in but let me remind you that you originally initiated this discussion to become distributor so I had organized this month so everyone who is interested can come in to discuss further. Unfortunate to hear otherwise… I will discuss this matter once again but who is the manager that you’re referring to? Currently, you can have a statement that states “ Authorized Dealer of  AAA” not distributor. Will be advising after we have made our decision. don’t know, this might be the last if we finalize on our decision.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはすぐに売り切れるので新商品の入荷情報はどうなっていますか?質問をしていました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do understand current difficulty we are facing with new lines of product. From now on I’m going to send you an image just like our newsletter thru this email. From there you can just tell me which item you would like to place an order and we will add to your invoice and ship it. Until we fine better solution this is going to be email order + 0000.com orders.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事でメールが来ました。スミマセンが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 AAA in on her vacation and those items are in our warehouse. About NY shipment where do you want us to send?

• 英文の添削をお願いできませんか?

「私はE-mailはとても便利だと思います。まず、E-mailはとても経済的です。電話を使うとE-mailを使った時に比べて沢山お金がかかります。2つめに、何か面と向かっては言いにくいことがあるとき、e-mailを使えばより簡単に伝えることができます。最後に、e-mailは文章だけでなく写真も送れます。今では、デコレーションメールも送れるようになり、私たちは気持ちをより伝えられるようになりました。だから、e-mailはたくさんの人に幸せを与えられる道具だといえます。」 この日本文を英語にしてみたのですが、文法的に間違っているところや、意味の通じないところを指摘していただけませんか?お願いします。 In my opinion, e-mail is a blessing. First, it is quite economical. When we use the phone, we have to pay much more money than when we use e-mail. Second, it is very useful when we want to tell something hard to say personally, we can do easily by using e-mail. Finally, we can send not only the sentences but also pictures. Now that we came to be able to send decoration mail, so we can send more our feelings to others. Therefore, e-mail is a tool which sends a lot of happiness to many people.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We are waiting on your response for what shipment you would like us to send your package with. Again these are your shipping prices. Please let us know what option you will like us to ship and we will ship asap.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 温水洗浄便座の瞬間式について詳しく教えてください。
  • 4年以上前に購入したパナソニックDL-AKW200の瞬間式温水洗浄便座の洗浄水が出ない問題が発生しています。
  • 寒波の影響で冬場には貯湯式の温水洗浄便座をおすすめしますが、他のシーズンには瞬間式が希望です。どちらのタイプを選ぶべきか悩んでいます。
回答を見る