アメリカのネットショップでの予約商品の発送日についてのメールやり取り

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで予約中の商品の発送日について問い合わせたところ、2通の返信がありました。
  • 1通目の返信では、まだ送っていないリストがいくつかあると伝えられました。
  • 2通目の返信では、残りのAAAスタイルのプロフォーマ請求書が添付され、確認後にLAで作られたラベルを作成するようにとの指示がありました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

すみません。英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約中です。その商品はいつ発送ですか?と相手にメールをしたら2通の返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 1通目 Yes there is quite a few I haven't sent you the list yet. Which ones are you referring too? 2通目 Please find attached proforma invoice for the remaining AAA styles. Please confirm and I will ask to create made in LA labels for all styles.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1通目  はい、リストをお送りしていないのが多数あります。どれのことでしょうか? 2通目  残こりの AAA スタイルに関する、形式的なインボイスを添付しました。  すべてのスタイルに、ロサンジェルス製というラベルを作らせます、ご確認ください(=いいですか?)。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 How are you? As we chatted . Attached please find up to date "packing list". Since you wanted YAMATO, you may consider taking the ready ones now (I strongly recommend) and take the remaining in next shipment.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes ok I will organise the labelling for you. I have attached here invoice for first drop, please send a copy of proof od payment and I will send straight away to packing. Once packing is done I will let you know information for FEDEX.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です、支払いとインボイスと送料の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 That's fine. I took off the invoice whatever you decided you did not want. Please find attached an updated invoice. Please note that I did not put shipping charge on as I do not know yet how many boxes do I need to charge for until your order has been packed. Please make payment for the stock only for now asap so that we could start packing (please note that our policy has now changed and we can only start packing once the order has been paid for). Once I know how many boxes will there be I will make another invoice for shipping only and payment will need to be done separately.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップでよく購入するお店からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Please see that the rest of the styles for your XXXX order are now in stock. Would you like me to process the order for you and send you a pro-forma invoice?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きの事とメイドインアメリカのシールの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's don't worry I know it's a bit confusing with all the discounts. I have attached an updated invoice where I have included the discount of 37.50 ドルin the comments section, please have a look. Please let me know if that is fine as even I am getting confused here. Please confirm that this is what you require. The total to pay for all your invoices is 260.16ドル for all invoices. I have spoken to the warehouse about the photos of made in USA, but they have sealed the cartons already and they got put away for dispatch. Therefore, I am unable to email you the pictures but I can assure you that it have been done for you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで日曜大工用品の工具等を買う予定です。注文を入れたら相手から下記のような返事がきました。金額修正だとおもいますがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Attached please find the pro forma invoice for your order. Please note that you ordered two prints in 商品名 商品名 x 1 $2 = 24 ====>1 BOX for AAA and 1 BOX for BBB 648=48 (total) Also, the price for 商品名 is $6, NOT $7. I would really appreciate it if you would arrange the deposit.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 送料半額を負担してくれるサービスをしてくれていたので送料返金の事でメールがきました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I just wanted to ask you if you have received the bill from yamoto so we can give you 50% credit to your open invoice for #0000. Please send us a copy of the bill to create your credit and then I will let you know the remaining amount for payment.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ほしい商品について在庫の質問をしていました。すみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?お願い致します。 Hi I have these AAA at our office in the US, if you are interested I can give you 5% off these AAA below, these are one time prices since they were shipped to my office in the US and I don’t want to ship them back so I am offering them at a huge discount please let me know if you are interested. I also have a lot of other popular styles with only 2-5 in each style such as the Mansur AAA style, 1111 luggage and phantom styles, and many 2222 quilted AAA styles including boy please let me know if you are interested. Please see below, I can order the AAA for you however the below are the MOQ for the AAA, if you are interested and you can order the MOQ I can give you 5% off retail prices. This is a special price since you would have to order a bit more but please let me know if you are interested, the blank ones we can no longer order for you.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なのでサンプルをくださいと伝えています。その事で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Thank you for your message, please let me know what items you want samples of and I can look into this for you, once you have done this I can email you a proforma of the total, please bear in mind that you would need to register a account before I can do this. --

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数買いました。発送のことでメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's a pleasure working with you & I will always find time for you :) Your shipment is ready already and the MADE InUSA labels have been put on all of styles. Your shipper can come collect at any time between 10am and 3pm. Please let me know what date and time will they be coming to collect. The collection address is: <住所> Please email me any labels that I will need to pass to your courier unless they will bring them themselves.