英文の意味を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。おまけをつけてくれるということでしたのでメールをしたら返事がきました。
  • Please see photo attach. I can send you the small, medium and large. When your order is ready to be shipped out, I will send you a copy of invoice and paypal money request.
  • We will also ship you our newest catalog and the reusable shopper bags (2nd photo attach)
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。おまけをつけてくれるということでしたのでメールをしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Please see photo attach. I can send you the small, medium and large. When your order is ready to be shipped out, I will send you a copy of invoice and paypal money request. We will also ship you our newest catalog and the reusable shopper bags (2nd photo attach)

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 (訳文) どうぞ、添付の写真をご覧ください。小中大のいずれもお送りできます。 あなたのご注文の発送準備ができましたら、送り状とペイパル送金請求のコピーをお送りします。 私どもの最新のカタログ、および再使用可能な買物用バッグ(2番目の添付写真)もお送りする所存です。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手のミスで発送ミスがありました。指摘したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Attach to this email is the updated full invoice. Also I will attach the separate invoice for boxes A-B and boxes C-D. I accidently invoice items that were not shipped. If you compare previous invoice with the update invoice, you will see the items below were invoice but not shipped. [AAA , BBB, CCC, DDD, EEE] I also didn’t add items the invoice that were shipped out. That is why there was a difference. Your remaining balance will be added to your 111 account. I will add this store credit to your next purchase.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• 英文の意味が解りません。翻訳をお願いします!

no i will send you the info of how much it cost or the weight of the package when you know how much it cost you can send me the money and then will shipped if not i can pay for first class mail and send it myself without any xtra charge

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes ok I will organise the labelling for you. I have attached here invoice for first drop, please send a copy of proof od payment and I will send straight away to packing. Once packing is done I will let you know information for FEDEX.

• ebayでの取引で困っています。どなたか翻訳お願いします

ebayでの取引で困っています。どなたか翻訳お願いします just let me know all the articles u want and ur paypal email, and where i have to ship it to, then i will send u an paypal invoice, thanks

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはすぐに売り切れるので新商品の入荷情報はどうなっていますか?質問をしていました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do understand current difficulty we are facing with new lines of product. From now on I’m going to send you an image just like our newsletter thru this email. From there you can just tell me which item you would like to place an order and we will add to your invoice and ship it. Until we fine better solution this is going to be email order + 0000.com orders.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。注文の詳細でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 After reviewing the invoices, I found items that are out of stock, but was invoiced. I will be updating the invoice and emailing to you. I will keep you posted, sorry for any confusion and inconvenience .