• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:よろしくお願いします)

How to Deal with an Older Sister Treating You Like a Child

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to handle an older sister who treats you like a child by setting boundaries and communicating assertively.
  • Understand the meaning of talking about someone in the third person and learn how to address the issue in a respectful manner.
  • Clarify the difference between talking about someone in the third person and referring to others in general, and why 'the' is used in this context.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。talking about me in the third personとworking with subtitles for my jobはどのような意味でしょうか?  「私について三人称で話す」及び「私の仕事でサブタイトルを扱っている」でしょう。 2。third personはothersとどう違うのでしょうか?  third personは単数も複数も入りますが、others は複数です。   3。なぜtheが付いているのでしょうか?  46歳の私と特定されているからです。 4。普通:You are standing next to me 姉: He is standing next to me. 普通: You are playing a game on your laptop. 姉: He is playing a game on his laptop.

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9735/12112)
回答No.2

>What is the best way to deal with an older sister (56) who treats me, her little brother (46), like a 3-year-old? She has never stopped talking about me in the third person when I’m standing next to her. When I’m working with subtitles for my job on my laptop, I’m playing a game. ⇒(全訳)姉(56歳)が、弟(46歳)の私を3歳児のように扱うのですが、それに対処するための最良の方法は何でしょうか? 彼女は、私が彼女の隣に立っているときなどに、私を第三人称扱いで話すのをやめたことはありません。ラップトップで字幕を使って仕事をしていると、私はゲームをしていることになってしまいます。 >talking about me in the third person ⇒「私のことを第三人称扱いで話すこと(をやめたためしがない)」 >working with subtitles for my jobはどのような意味でしょうか? ⇒「仕事のために字幕を使っているときに(ゲームをしていることになってしまう)」。 ☆「この子ったら、パソコンでゲームをしているわ!」などと言われるんでしょう。 >third personはothersとどう違うのでしょうか? ⇒third personは、「三人称」(例えば、「この子」とか「坊や」など)の意味で、othersは、ただの「他人」という意味ですから、全然違いますね。 >なぜtheが付いているのでしょうか? ⇒「第三人称」という、文法上の決まった用語だからです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• a person in my own right

The problem comes when dealing with the other grandmother, especially when others are in the vicinity. I don't know whether it's because I am older than she is or what, but she always addresses me as "Gramma Mary," as in, "Gramma Mary, what would you like to do today?" I find this condescending, disrespectful and rude. First of all, I am not her grandmother. Second, I am a person in my own right, with a job and hobbies. a person in my own rightはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

Fifteen years ago my sister-in-law and I had a mutual friend, Barbie, who told me something unflattering about my sister-in-law. My relationship with my sister-in-law has been fractured ever since. I have since severed my relations with this friend for numerous other reasons, but Barbie is still good friends with my sister-in-law. Recently, I have felt that I should let my sister-in-law know how this woman betrayed her friendship by telling me her secret. Should I tell my sister-in-law or leave it alone and let her find out for herself? Seeing her buddy up to this person makes me crazy. Seeing her buddy up to this personはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 英語です。

仮定法過去完了に副詞節があった場合、 もし彼が来た時に彼女と話していたら、大変なことになっただろうに。 を英訳する時、 1.彼が実際来た場合 If I had been talking with her when he came,I would have been in deep trouble. 2.彼は実際には来ていない If I had been talking with her when he had come,I would have been in deep trouble. というふうにwhen節の時制が変わるのでしょうか?

• よろしくお願いします

I have a neighbor who frequently joins me in my morning walk. She or I will initiate a conversation. There are times when she is quite insightful and even delightful. Usually however, when I start talking, she either pulls out her phone and starts talking about something else, or yells to someone across the street, or is so distracted by whatever is going on in her head she completely misses whatever I'm saying. I'll say something like, "Apparently I've lost my audience." Or, "I'm sorry. Am I keeping you from something?" Am I keeping you from something?はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• I feel happy when のあと

現行の中学教科書NEW CROWN 3の 87ページ下の、 When do you feel happy? の問いに対し、 I feel happy when I'm talking with my friends. と書いてあるのですが、 I feel happy when I talk with my friends. ではダメですか?良いですか? 個人的には良いと思うんですけど。 また、この2文は同じなのですか? 教えてください。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 昨夜、私の和訳を添削していただこうとお願いしましたが、ご回答いただけず。。 和訳で再びお願いします。 1)Now all I care about is the person in my life who understands me. 2)I will treat the person the same why she treats me. 3)I love the way you care for me, being next to me worrying about my health.

• よろしくお願いします

In conversation, I ask people open-ended questions, and I really listen to what they say. I try not to interrupt or shift the focus onto myself. I also try to remember what I learn about people. My problem is that I don’t know how to inspire others to reciprocate. I want people to know me, but instead I go through life feeling painfully lonely. I’ve recently made a new friend, and we spend most of our time together discussing her past, her family, and her emotional and professional challenges. Now and then I toss in some information about myself, hoping it will establish common ground and encourage her to ask me questions. Recently, we were talking about her experiences growing up gay in a fundamentalist Christian family, I said, “I was raised by my wonderful gay dad, who also grew up in a Christian environment.” She rarely responds to these offerings, so I just let them go, and we continue talking about her. As usual, I’ve ended up knowing her way better than she knows me, and I feel lonely. I know I could call her on it in the spirit of clarifying my needs. But when I do that, people usually say, “Oh, sorry! OK—what were you saying?” After which it feels like they’re just giving me air time out of politeness rather than because they’re actually interested in what I have to say. If this pattern were confined to my interactions with this woman, I might blame it on her for being self-involved. But it happens all the time. I’m the common element, so I know the problem has to be with me. 1 I know I could call her on it in the spirit of clarifying my needs. の和訳を教えてください。 2 air timeの意味を教えてください。 3 common element「共通要素」?とは簡単に言うとここではどういうことでしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• out of touch

I overheard my older daughter telling her sister about her experience during her semester abroad—her sexual experience. She slept with nine different men, one in each country she visited. I left before I could hear more. I never thought that I was a prude, but it was unsettling to hear my baby girl has had more sex partners in a year than I’ve had in my life. I am worried about her behavior and why she would be telling this to her 16-year-old sister. My daughter has a 4.0 GPA, volunteers, and is usually a good person. Am I I overheard my older daughter telling her sister about her experience during her semester abroad—her sexual experience. She slept with nine different men, one in each country she visited. I left before I could hear more. I never thought that I was a prude, but it was unsettling to hear my baby girl has had more sex partners in a year than I’ve had in my life. I am worried about her behavior and why she would be telling this to her 16-year-old sister. My daughter has a 4.0 GPA, volunteers, and is usually a good person. Am I out of touch? ここでのout of touchはどのような意味でしょうか?辞書にそれらしき意味がないのですが・・よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

For years I’ve been butting heads with my mother, even now that I’ve moved out. If it isn’t her degrading my clothes or talking poorly about my dates, she’s calling me dramatic, telling me I’ll “grow up” on politics, or disputing everything I say. If以下の和訳をよろしくお願いします