• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

For years I’ve been butting heads with my mother, even now that I’ve moved out. If it isn’t her degrading my clothes or talking poorly about my dates, she’s calling me dramatic, telling me I’ll “grow up” on politics, or disputing everything I say. If以下の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> If it isn’t her degrading my clothes or talking poorly about my dates, she’s calling me dramatic, telling me I’ll “grow up” on politics, or disputing everything I say.  母は、さも驚いたかのようにわたしの洋服をけなしたり、デートの相手にけちをつけたりするばかりか、わたしを芝居じみているとか、政治にうつつを抜かしてきたとか言うし、私が何を言っても口論になってしまうのです。  If it isn't ... は、思わぬ時に誰かに出会った時の驚きを表現したりするのに使われる定番の表現ですね。ここでは、それを拡張して使っているみたいに見えます。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• hoho557
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/16)
回答No.2

If it isn’t her degrading my clothes or talking poorly about my dates, she’s calling me dramatic, telling me I’ll “grow up” on politics, or disputing everything I say. を検索すればいい

関連するQ&A

• If it isn’tの用法

For years I’ve been butting heads with my mother, even now that I’ve moved out. If it isn’t her degrading my clothes or talking poorly about my dates, she’s calling me dramatic, telling me I’ll “grow up” on politics, or disputing everything I say. If it isn’tの用法が良くわかりません。上記はどう訳したら良いでしょうか?if it isn’tを使った例文を訳もつけていくつか上げてくれると助かります。Bless me if it isn't true! 「それはまさしく本当だ!」という例文があったのですが、どうしてそのような意味になるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Meanwhile, my sweet boyfriend is going into debt trying to keep me in food, clothes, and shelter. I've been job hunting every day until my eyes are crossed! There's nothing available for my major. 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

I've had my share of fall-outs and I know the dark. But don't tell me close my eyes.Don't tell me I've gone too far. I know my heart. の和訳をお願いします。

• 英詩を和訳して下さい。

次の英詩を和訳して下さい。 何やら愛の迷いを歌っているようなのですが、よく分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。      The Flight Sara Teasdale Look back with longing eyes and know that I will follow, Lift me up in your love as a light wind lifts a swallow, Let our flight be far in sun or blowing rain -- *But what if I heard my first love calling me again?* Hold me on your heart as the brave sea holds the foam, Take me far away to the hills that hide your home; Peace shall thatch the roof and love shall latch the door -- *But what if I heard my first love calling me once more?*

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

What do you make of a co-worker (and casual friend) who is forever finding something requiring her assistance -- with my outfit, face or hair? I wouldn't mind the occasional help with tucking in a tag on my blouse, but it makes me feel weird that she's always finding something to pick off my clothing or skin, such as a loose eyelash on my cheek, or piece of lint or thread on my hair or clothes. 全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

『 If Kenji’s got a problem with me, about any texts I give my friends or anything else, if he’s got a problem with me tell him, I’ll do a boxing fight with him, but I’d show up. 』  上記の文章は、仲の悪いケンジについて語ったコメントです。 特に前半の部分がよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• 和訳をお願いします!

'I ate so much during my vacation that none of my clothes would fit me. So I had to spend the morning having them altered.' Employees seemed partial to blaming other people for their absence or tardiness, as in 'My husband forgot where he parked our car after he came home from his office party last night' and 'My 6-year-old son set all the clocks back an hour.' 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’m a grad student rooming with a friend. After moving in, our friendship became stressed. While she is a lovely, sensitive person, she is not always punctual about paying her half of the utilities or respecting agreements (notably, we had agreed that I could bring my dog up from my family home and she changed her mind the night before). The biggest issue, though, is that she’s much more chatty than I am. She knocks on my door at random times to have brief conversations. She’s also frequently upset about something I did or didn’t do, or something I didn’t anticipate she would need. We’ve talked about this in the past, but this dynamic keeps creeping into our interactions. this dynamic keeps creeping into our interactionsの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.