アメリカの小物ネットショップで購入予定。注意書きの意味は?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。業者向けのサイトであるかどうかが気になる。こちらの質問の意味を教えてください。
  • 商品の入荷後、交渉を始めて小売り価格を提示する予定です。ただ、彼らの商品を条件付きで購入する方が良いのではないでしょうか?これならオンラインでの販売はされなくなるはずです。将来的にオンライン販売をしないようにするために、彼らの商品を購入するお手伝いを頼みたいと思います。
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入する予定ですが、注意書きが気になります。業者向けのサイトなのかどうか教えてください。また、商品が入荷した後、交渉を開始して小売価格を提示する予定です。しかし、彼らの商品を条件付きで購入し、将来的にオンライン販売を行わないようにすることがベストだと思います。彼らの商品を購入する際にお手伝いをお願いしたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 注意書きが出てきたのですがこれって業者向けのサイトですかね? すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。 once the goods are down, we will start negotiating and giving them the retail price structure to follow. but the best way is for us to buy their goods with the condition they would not sell in online anymore. this is better right? so I was asking for your help to buy their goods so they would not sell in online anymore in the future

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9722/12094)
回答No.1

(訳文) 一旦商品が下落したら、交渉を開始し、追随していただける小売価格の体系を提示します。 けれども、最善の方法は、以後オンラインでは販売しないことを条件として商品を買い付けることです。このほうがいいですよね? 私は、彼らの商品を買うためにあなたのご援助をお願いしていましたので、将来彼らがオンラインで売ることはないでしょう。

nkjlbnkj
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!解決しました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

友人のTシャツに下記の英文がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。何かの格言ですか? Once they do it, they say they don't know how to sell their stock because they are new in this market. If we buy back their stock can you take those goods?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。下記のような注意書きがありました。これってどういう意味でしょうか?教えて下さい。お願いします。 Unauthorized Dealer and Warning A note about Amazon: While Amazon is an authorized online dealer of AAA products, many resellers who sell through Amazon are not. When purchasing, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product on Amazon. A note about eBay: AAA do not authorize dealer's to sell on eBay. All sellers on eBay are unauthorized resellers.

• 英文を訳してください

I have some questions. 1, Why they can’t make big boats to compete to others? They don’t have budget to do? Or they don’t have ports to moor such big boats? If only they have bigger boats the same as others or more, they can make a living by it? Which is their wish? To make a living by fishing or tourism? If possible do they want to live as fishermen in the city? If only they have big budget they can make gig boats and can compete from others? Or once they know the other way (tourism), they don’t want to come back to instability life anymore? 2, why could they make their city such a big place for tourism? Even if only the reason is beauty, historic and registered world heritage, I think there are many places such kind of cities, for example in Japan Kyoto ,Nara and so on. but they aren’t so increasing . Are there any other reason? Reply Commented on at 8:53 AM on May 25, 2011

• この英文の意味を教えてください!

この英文の意味を教えてください! "When importing goods, it's also important for a company to know exactly what it can sell in Canada. If a company does insufficient research and the merchandise it imports is not of the quality expected in the Canadian market, importers may be saddled with the cost of the unsaleable merchandise."

• 英文の和訳をお願い致します!

下記英文を日本語にして頂けますでしょうか? They like "a", however they like the addition of more colour (the heart) in "b". If you would like to add a little bit more red / colour similar to this in "a" please go ahead - just as long as it is not a heart shape which they did not like. 特に最後の 「just as long as it is not a heart shape which they did not like.」 の部分が難しくて困っておりました。 どなたかご教授お願い致します!

• 英文の日本語訳について教えてください

今、とある長文を訳しているのですが、少しずつ訳すことの出来ない場所があるので、訳していただけるとありがたいです。 文が全然繋がっていないので訳しにくいとは思いますが、よろしくお願いします。 We would like to celebrate her retirement and her contribution to the company. We would like to take this opportunity to present Ms. Muller with a gift that will remind her of us for quite some time. So at some point in time, people are going to hesitate to hire the job hopper as they don't expect that person to stick arounnd for liog. Others choose to change jobs when they receive better offers, when they're forced to do so because they've moved to another location or have been affected by some change in their personal lives. The thing about changing jobs is that it could backfire if the timing is not right, and you could end up in a less desirable position than the one you were in before. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えて下さい。某小物メーカーに記載されていました。すみませんが宜しくお願いします。 The prices will have to stay at the moment. Can you explain the prices calculation that you’re referring to? $12 vs. $17, why would your price be higher than $12, wouldn’t your landing price for $20 pen be around $30 so you can sell around $12 or more? How did you get $17. for a pen? As you know we have other dealers in usa and they’re not having the same calculation so please explain further so I may understand you better. Maybe if I understand better, I might be able to work with you. In addition, I will be out of town and will not return till March 9th so my replies might be delayed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しました。値引きの事で相手に質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just returning from our show in Vegas so I am little behind on my replies. As for the discount we will not be able to make any adjustments at the moment and since we will be discussing distribution in Japan we will not be adjusting any price tiers for Japan until it is finalized. Yes, we do sell out very quickly. This year we have increased our production but the demands are greater so it is getting very difficult to stay in stock. Sorry I can’t help.

• 和訳お願い致します。

In their efforts to "buy green",customers tend to focus on packaging and chemicals, issues that do not factor in with clothing. Likewise, they purchase “natural” fibers like cotton, believing they are good for the environment. But that is not always the case: while " organic "cotton is exemplary in the way it avoids pesticides, cotton garments squander energy because they must be washed frequently at high temperatures, and generally require tumble-drying and ironing. Sixty percent of the carbon emissions generated by a simple cotton T-shirt comes from the 25 washes and machine dryings it will require, the Cambridge study found. A synthetic blouse, in contrast, takes more energy to make, since synthetic fabrics must be processed from materials like wood and oil. But upkeep is far more fuel-efficient, since synthetic fiber clean more easily and dry faster. Over a lifetime, a synthenic blouse uses less energy than a cotton T-shirt. One way to change the balance would be to develop technology to treat cotton so that it did not absorb odors so readily. "Reducing" washing temperature has a huge impact,” Allwood said.

• 英文訳をお願いします

英訳お願いします>< (1)To form a society individuals must be related in a certain manner. For instance,if people do not communicate with each other, if they are perpetually in aggressive physical combat if they do not cooperate with each other, and do so routinely over a period of time,then their interactions are not social and they don`t constitute a society. (2)The fact that animals lose their knowledge of things as time goes by,and consequently their interest in them,accounts for their absurd behavior in many situations. They constantly interrupt one line of action to do something else,and they may come back to the first activity or forget it altogether . Human beings, on the other hand,thanks to language, are able to pursue one purpose or act in relation to a principle or to an ideal over long periods of time. お願いします