• ベストアンサー

訳を教えてください

Dear Annie: I know this is short notice, seeing as my question is about Christmas, but I'm hoping that you can publish an answer. I'm quite sure there are others in my shoes. seeing as my question is about Christmasの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4122/5356)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9723/12095)
回答No.1

>I know this is short notice, seeing as my question is about Christmas, but I'm hoping that you can publish an answer. I'm quite sure there are others in my shoes. ⇒「ご覧のように私の質問はクリスマス関連ですので短いですが、答は公表して欲しいです。私のクツの中に(通常のクリスマスプレゼントとは別の)プレゼントが入っていることを確信しています。(=きっと答を公表してくださるものと思います。)」 ということで、 >seeing as my question is about Christmasの訳を教えてください。 ⇒「ご覧のように私の質問はクリスマス関連ですので」 のように訳せると思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 構文を教えてくれませんか?

You remember that line of Robert Burns about seeing ourselves as others see us? about seeing ourselves as others see us? の部分の構文がわかりません どなたか教えてください

• 訳みてください

Glad speech went well, obviously other students are not as good at English as you! スピーチうまくいったね。明らかに他の生徒はあなと同じくらい??as~asは、英語がよくないということでしょうか?よくわかりません。 I have moved from 〇 to △ this week, today is the first day my e-mail is working. 私は〇から△に今週移動したよ。今日初めてメールの仕事??してる。(〇△は地名です) メールの仕事とはパソコンを使っての仕事でしょうか? Look forward to seeing you ◇, no tears! ◇にあなたと会う事を楽しみにしてるよ。 泣かないでよ! (◇は日にちです) Lookの前にI'mって本当はありますよね?? 省略されてるのですか?? 補足が必要でしたら書いてください お願いします

• quite as much as

quite as much as quite as much as とはどういう意味でしょうか? 全文:Sometimes, when the sun's coming up and the surf is good... and I haven't pissed my wife off quite as much as I have today, I kind of like this place.

• よろしくお願いします

I have a work colleague whose married son died about six months ago of cancer. His son was in his 40s. My friend is upset that his son's wife never put an obituary in the newspaper. Seeing as it is still bothering him, I said he should put one in the paper himself. Seeing asのasはなくても同じような意味にならないでしょうか?asはどのような意味(役割)でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味がよくわかりません。どなたか訳をお願いします。

* As I'm leaving the country soon and quite busy with my business as well as party schedule for my friend, will it be okay with you if we conclude the transaction when I come back from uk? You can send me the invoice anytime, shipping instructions same as before, and I'll take care of the payment as soon as possible, possibly on the 23rd or latest on the 24th so everything's on track. My housemaid doesn't know how to properly receive precious item shipments so I better be here to personally take care of payment as well as when the item is scheduled to arrive * 以上のような文章なのですが、正確な意味がうまく訳せません。。。 荷物の発送タイミングがいまいち理解できません。 どなたかよろしくお願い致します。

• 訳お願いします

I have,my Lord.She must stay out of the sun.It's dangerous for her health. He's completely mad. But when I was young, I also suffered for love. I was almost as mad as he is now. I'll speak to him again. What are you reading, my Lord? Words, worlds, worlds. What are they about? Lies. The writer says here that old men have grey beards, small minds and weak legs. It is, of course, all true. But it's wrong to write about it. お願いします。

• 訳を教えてください。

訳を教えてください。 ツイッターで海外の方から英文のDMが来ました。 ぼんやりと意味は分かるのですが、やっぱり怖いので 力をお貸し下さい。 一通目が私がオバマをフォローしていたのが気になったらしく、 「どうして彼をフォローしているの?」というDMが来ました。 それに対して私が返信し、そして2通目から3通立て続けにDMがありました。 2通目 「Well I added them to my list of persons to follow after seeing how they r the most popular here :D 」 3通目 「Yikes the emailing here sucks?!?! I should add you 2 my other friends list, I'm going to shoot u my account 」 4通目 「Add me; http://is.gd/○○○…(末尾はぼかしてます)」 2通目は オバマは私がフォローしている人間の中でも一番人気がある。 3-4通目は ここのメールシステムは良くないからあなたを私の別の友達リストに追加します。 だからあなたのアカウントを私のリストから消すね。 http://is.gd/○○○…にある私のアカウントを追加して。 という意味かなーと思っているんですが、私の英語は中学高校レベルです。 ツイッターを始めて1週間ですしちょっと怪しい。最後のアドレスも怖くて踏めません。 「the emailing here sucks?!?!」でググッたら http://www.conyac.cc/questions/3522?locale=ja  のような似たようなやり取りが見つかったので、いたずらだったらどうしようと不安です。 正しい訳と、ツイッターでこのようなやり取りは良くあることなのか、 どちらでも結構ですので教えていただきたいです。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I'm at my wit's end over the most ridiculous disagreement with my friend. When we go out, she never drives us. She drives to my house and parks. Then she gets in my car and I always drive us to the restaurant, party, event, whatever. It's not about gas, and it's not about designating a driver. A glass of wine is about it for both of us. It's not about gas, and it's not about designating a driver. A glass of wine is about it for both of us. の文脈に合った訳をよろしくお願いします

• ぎりぎり・間際

休みが取れたら友人のうちに遊びにいくということになっていたのですが、 取れるのは確実なのですが、実際何日に取れるというのは間際にならないと わからないので、そのことをメールで伝えたいのですが、間際とかぎりぎりと いう言い方がわかりません。short noticeでいいのでしょうか。 書きたいことは以下のような内容なのですが、通じるかどうか見ていただけ ますでしょうか。 ☆「休みの日が2日前にならないとわからないので、連絡が出発の間際に なってしまうかもしれません。決まり次第連絡するね。」 As I won't know when I can take days off until the two days before, I'm afraid it'll be short notice you. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as my flight schedule get set. ☆「連絡がぎりぎりになってごめんね。」 (これは決まってから書きたいと思っています) I'm sorry to let you know about my travel plan on such short notice. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳

神のみぞ知る世界のopの歌詞を日本語訳にしてください! What I'm seeing......Is it real? What I'm feeling......Is it real? What I'm doing......Is it real? There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities <Go ahead with your own life Is there any hope in your sight?> There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities <You will always be the one, so feel the power And you should know the sun comes up - For you> There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities