神のみぞ知る世界のOPの歌詞を日本語訳にしてください!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 覚えやすいタイトル: 神のみぞ知る世界のOPの歌詞日本語訳
  • 要約文1: 神のみぞ知る世界のOPの歌詞を日本語に翻訳してください
  • 要約文2: 神のみぞ知る世界のOPの歌詞を簡潔に日本語に翻訳します
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語訳

神のみぞ知る世界のopの歌詞を日本語訳にしてください! What I'm seeing......Is it real? What I'm feeling......Is it real? What I'm doing......Is it real? There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities <Go ahead with your own life Is there any hope in your sight?> There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities <You will always be the one, so feel the power And you should know the sun comes up - For you> There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • fain1007
  • ベストアンサー率52% (357/679)
回答No.1

>神のみぞ知る世界のopの歌詞を日本語訳にしてください! 私が訳したんじゃないですけど(笑)。 こちらがお役に立つのではないでしょうか? http://halfway000.blog64.fc2.com/blog-entry-76.html

seroto
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 実は五幕まで入りきらなくて、少しずつ聞こうと思っていたんです。 五幕まで訳された、サイトを教えてくださって、ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳おねがいします^^

何度もすみませんが至急お願いいたします。 I stopped to self-improve myself many years ago.I can live with my imperfections" what if there's no time to stop?

• 日本語訳お願いします。

The best way of approaching philosophy is to ask a few philosophical question: How was the world created?Is there any will or meaning behind what happens? Is there a life after death?How can we answer these questions?And most important,how ought we to live?People have been asking questions throughout the ages.We know of no culture which has not concerned itself with what man is and where the world came from. Basically there are not many philosophical questions to ask.We have already asked some of the most important ones.But history presents us with many different answers to each question.So it is easier to ask philosophical questions than to answer them. Today as well each individual has to discover his own answer to these same questions.You cannot find out whether there is a God or whether there is life after death by looking in an encyclopedia.Nor does the encyclopedia tell us how we ought to live.However,reading what other people have believed can help us formulate our own view of life. Philosopheres’ search for the truth resembles a detective story.Some think Andersen was the murderer,others think it was Nielsen or Jensen.The police are sometimes able to solve a real crime.But it is equally possible that they never get to the bottom of it,although there is a solution somewhere.So even if it is difficult to answer a question,there may be one―and only one―right answer.Either there is a kind of existence after death―or there is not. A lot of age-old enigmas have now been explained by science.What the dark side of the moon looks like was once shrouded in mystery.It was not the kind of thing that could be solved by discussion;it was left to the imagination of the individual.But today we know exactly what the dark side of the moon looks like,and no one can `believe` any longer in the Man in the Moon,or that the moon is made of green cheese. A Greek philosopher who lived more than two thousand years ago believed that philosophy had its origin in man’s sense of wonder.Man thought it was so astonishing to be alive that philosophical questions arose of their own accord.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします  Dear Geezer,  This is Egypt. Women have more legal rights than anywhere else in the world. You own your own property and can do what you want with it. Cut the ungrateful kids out of your will.        Bes  Dear Bes,  My neighbor keeps stealing the grain we keep up on the roof. Is there anything we can do to stop her?         Sincerely,         Hungry in Hermopolis  Dear Hungry,  Theft is a big problem in village life. You probably can't stop her from stealing, but you could have a little fun and make her hair fall out. Try this recipe from the Ebers Medical Papyrus: "To cause the gahair to fall out: burnt leaf of lotus is put in oil and applied to the head of a hated woman."        Bes (17) Our magazine wouldn't have a wedding section. There is no evidence that ancient Egyptians had a marriage ceremony―no religious ceremony, no legal ceremony, no vows or rings, no wedding gown. A woman moved into her husband's house and took over from the mother the title of "woman of the house." Bes would get a lot of letters asking advice about how to get along with the mother-in-law! A marriage contract listed what the woman brought with her so that if there was a divorce the property could be split up properly. If divorced, women were entitled to what they brought into the marriage plus a share of the joint property. (18) Our magazine would have book reviews. Thumbs up for The Tale of the Shipwrecked Sailor, the action-packed adventure of a sailor marooned on a deserted island. Or is ht deserted? When a giant human-headed serpent appears the sailor realizes he's not alone. "Then I heard a noise of thunder; I thought it was a wave of sea, for the trees were splintering, the earth shaking. I uncovered my face and found it was a serpent coming." Twist ending leaves the reader hanging.

• 訳をお願いします

訳をお願いします As for me , it is calligraphy that expresses what I am. I'd like to improve my skill and hold an exhibition abroad some day.

• 日本語訳をおねがいします

その一 While there are good reasons to believe that the approximate equations should, in many circumstances, give answers close to those given by the true equations, approximations — like translations — always miss something. その二・この一文のさまになる訳を教えてください。 Understanding requires context; insight must be anchored. 以下の文脈です。 Everyone knew that things could move, but what about the arena within which the motion took place? Well, that's space, we'd all answer. But, Newton would reply, what is space? Is space a real physical entity or is it an abstract idea born of the human struggle to comprehend the cosmos? Newton realized that this key question had to be answered, because without taking a stand on the meaning of space and time, his equations describing motion would prove meaningless. Understanding requires context; insight must be anchored.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

What a song is is a subjective thing. There's no one real definition for it.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の英文の日本語訳ができません。だれかお願いします。 (1)You don't really notice how special it is until death looks you in the eyes. (2)My sister and her friend jumped into our backyard pool to cool off. (3)My mom would always watch all of us very closely, but just for a minute, she had walked over to the other side of the yard to talk to my dad. (4)She told my sister to watch out for me, but my sister was busy laughing and having fun with her friend. (5)No one heard me because I was so little; there was hardly a splash.

• 日本語への訳をお願いします。

Ouch! My back hurts even if I just move a little. It's like a sharp electric shock running through my low back. I see. Does it hurt when I press here? Ouch,That's the most painful spot. Now I'm going to raise your leg to examine them. Do you feel pain? No, it doesn't. But I feel discomfort. Your tendon reflexes is normal. Your examination is now over. There's not anything unusual, but let's take an X-ray of your spine. Spine(脊柱)など、医療用語が含まれていて、難しいかもしれませんが英語の得意な方、日本語への訳をお願いします。

• 日本語へ翻訳して欲しいです。

:^) Your are right! is by the character of the person . but i still think that you are a wonderful person . i like you the way you are there is no problem if you want to see my album of my facebook この文章ですが、日本語へ翻訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を! 2-(4)

お願いします。  On the first page of our ancient comic book there are two scenes. The larger shows king Angry Catfish, or Narmer, about to smash the head of a man kneeling in front of him. The victim's name (or is it the mane of a group of people?) is Wash and is written above his head. Could Wash be a leader that Narmer has conquered? Or is it symbolic of a whole tribe of people Narmer has beaten in battle?  More clues come from what is right in front of Narmer's face. The falcon perched on the reeds is no ordinary bird. He is Horus of Nekhen, the symbol of Egyptian royalty and protector of the king. Horus of Nekhen perches on reeds called papyrus. Each papyrus blossom is the Egyptian symbol for 1,000. The meaning is clear . King Narmer―the king of Upper Egypt―has conquered and captured Lower Egypt.  That bowling-pin-shaped hat that King Catfish is wearing is the White Crown of Upper Egypt. The king is also wearing a bull's tail, which shows he is as strong as a bull. Behind Narmer there is a person carrying the king's sandals. He is much smaller in order to show that he isn't as powerful as Narmer. In the second scene those two men who look as though they are swimming are actually Narmer's fallen enemies sprawled helplessly inside their walled town. Narmer has won.  Page two of our comic book (otherwise known as "the back") is divided into three scenes. In the top scene Narmer is wearing the Red Crown of Lower Egypt. The Sandal Bearer is still following Narmer carrying his sandals, and Narmer is still holding his head-bashing mace, but instead of the hair of his enemy he holds a staff in his other hand, The staff is a symbol of royalty. He is parading with smaller, less important people (everyone is less hmportant than Narmer now) toward ten bodies with their heads cut off and placed between their legs. Like dogs with their tails tucked between their legs, these are the cowering, conquered enemies.