• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品のカタログを下さいとメールしたら下記のような返事がきました。ちょっと意味がわからないのですみませんが英文を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I will send dollar price list when back in office plus free to buy XXX Meanwhile..

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9735/12112)
回答No.2

>I will send dollar price list when back in office plus free to buy XXX Meanwhile.. ⇒ドル建ての価格表を送ります。事務所に戻ったら、買い付けのための無料(の資料)を追加します。 では、そのうちに…。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• nagata2017
  • ベストアンサー率33% (6295/18764)
回答No.1

ドル建ての価格表を送ります。それは無料です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味をを教えて下さい。お願いします。 Heard from my colleague, we received your good. Since I am out of office now, I will check when I am back to office. Thank you.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。おまけをつけてくれるということでしたのでメールをしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Please see photo attach. I can send you the small, medium and large. When your order is ready to be shipped out, I will send you a copy of invoice and paypal money request. We will also ship you our newest catalog and the reusable shopper bags (2nd photo attach)

• 英文を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いつも買うところなのですがいつもよりも明らかに安いページがありました。これって業者用のページに迷い込んだのでしょうか? すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。安いので購入できたら嬉しいです。お願いします。 Clearly until we have established a relationship all invoices will need to be pro-forma, I'm sure you understand this.. Meanwhile can you send pictures of your stores and a list of the brands you currently stock please

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thanks for your order, we are processing it now and we will complete the shipment today, there was an unusual delay so I will ask that they send you some free purse hooks with your order, you should get the tracking by the end of the day today, thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。注文の事で色々質問したいたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Need it now? Please use the above link to view all of our immediate styles. You may order through Nuorder or simply by replying to this email with your order. will send you the recommendations this night, thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。売れ筋と入荷情報について質問していたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 sorry I could not help more, I can ask for a list of XXX that are popular in USA but the hudson and ringo XXX I am sure will be popular. All of our smooth bucket XXX and satchels have sold out almost as soon as we put them out as well, they are similar to the Mansur XXX

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 注意書きが出てきたのですがこれって業者向けのサイトですかね? すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。 once the goods are down, we will start negotiating and giving them the retail price structure to follow. but the best way is for us to buy their goods with the condition they would not sell in online anymore. this is better right? so I was asking for your help to buy their goods so they would not sell in online anymore in the future

• この英文はどういう意味ですか?

先日旅行先のホテルに忘れ物をし、メールで問い合わせをしたところ 確認がとれましたので。私は以下の返信をしました(私自身は英語ができないのでokwaveで英文をコピペしました) ______________________ Thank you very very much!!!!! for your finding my personal thing left behind. Will you send it by courier service ? It is OK for your convenient way about the payment. Please let me know its way. Surely I have credit cards. Please let me know the amount I have to pay if possible. Thank you. You helped me a lot. ______________________ 「国際便で忘れ物を届けてほしい、その値段も教えて欲しい」という旨です。 そして以下がホテル側から帰ってきた返信がこちらです ______________________ Great to hear that it is yours I will inform back to you while I know price. Thanks and Best Regards, ______________________ 短い文章で帰ってきたので、ちゃんと私の想いが伝わっているのか不安になりました ホテルからの返信をどなたか訳してください、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約しています。発送が遅いのでその点を相手に質問していました。返事が来たのですがすみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I am so sorry about factories hold. Hopefully you will receive the shipment soon without much fees. I can update you again by end of 2nd day of October since nobody works in LA next day. I will keep pushing factories.