ネットショップでの支払いに関する重要なメールが届きました

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入し、相手の銀行口座に振り込みをしました。
  • しかし、メールで支払いが国際口座ではなく米国の口座に行われたため、支払いが受け付けられないと書かれています。
  • お手数ですが、支払いを国際口座に行ってください。返信をお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買い相手の銀行に振り込みをしました。ですが下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが詳しく知りたいので意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Please read this email with Urgency: I have just received an Email from the MD and the payment unfortunately has not come in as the payment was made to the US bank account not the international account. So they payment won't be accepted. We need you to make the payment to the international account as follows: Please replay to me asap so I can inform the MD you have received the information.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

下記のメールを、至急お読みください。  たった今MDからのメールで、お金はアメリカの銀行口座に振り込まれ国際口座に振り込まれていないので、入金していない、ということです。そのためお金は受け取っていないのです。  したがって、、下記のように国際口座への払い込みをお願いします。  あなたが情報を受け取ったと可及的速やかにMDに私から伝えられるように再度振り込んで(*再生?)ください。  (*英文には replay 「(録音などの)再生」とありますが repay 「再度支払い」かと思います。)

関連するQ&A

• 自信がないので英文の訳をお願いします。

Thank you for your email. You are currently unable to access the account because you have not added a child to the account, or made a payment. In order to access the account, you will need to add a child, as we mentioned in the last email, and make the payment.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。銀行振り込みの件で相手から連絡がありました。既に振り込みましたが振込先を相手が間違って私に伝えたそうです。詳しく知りたいのですみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I know exactly. Because you were paying in $$$ I thought you were supposed to pay through the sterling account. However, our accountant called me to tell me we haven't received the money the money was not sent it is still with you as the account is not an international account. Please see Emily in CC. If you check with your bank and get confirmation of that please transfer the money to the correct account. We apologies for the inconvenience 私の名前.

• full shipment確認(英文の意味が?)

Alibaba.comで買い物をしました。PAYPALで支払い、Status:Order Complete.となり11/11に次のメールを受け取りました。 Full Shipment Made for Order No. 10008xxxxx Full shipment has been made for Order no. 10008xxxxx. You can track delivery on DHL ’s website using the tracking number, 73920xxxx. Please confirm delivery within 27 days of receipt.If you are not satisfied with the shipment or if the shipment did not arrive within 27 days, you can submit a Refund Request here. ところが、今日になり次のメールが入っていました。 Please be kindly advised that the payment of order 10008xxxxx cannot be released right now because the tracking number is invalid. Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx. If you have not received your full shipment, please contact us before 19 Nov 2010 . If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you have received your shipment in satisfactory condition and payment will be released to the supplier. 上記の「Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx.If you have not received your full shipment~」部分がよくわかりません。 業者(Supplier)に私から確認する必要があるのでしょうか? 何をすべきかどなたか教えてくれると助かります。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 支払いの件で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Regretfully we still stand in the same situation, our company has not accepted your payment via credit card. As stated online and in our website no international credit cards are accepted. We have voided the transaction, since you are international we are not certain how many days for you to be able to see the money back into your account. As well it is not possible for us to send your order with our courier/shipper without receiving funds before. For international orders we are not able to collect COD as you mentioned. If interested in placing an order with our company we are able to accept wire transfer, there is a fee for this service. Based on the information you have provided and location, shipping fees exceed over $100.00. As mentioned we will need to receive all funds prior to shipping.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 送料半額を負担してくれるサービスをしてくれていたので送料返金の事でメールがきました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I just wanted to ask you if you have received the bill from yamoto so we can give you 50% credit to your open invoice for #0000. Please send us a copy of the bill to create your credit and then I will let you know the remaining amount for payment.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just send a Paypal reminder to cover the rest of the balance of $AAA You have not been charged twice, there is only one payment with credit card of $BBB and the payment via Paypal of $AAA Please confirm when this payment has been accepted. I will call Yomato Transport today for an afternoon pick up as soon as payment has been confirmed.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。何かの手違いで下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 We regret to inform you that we are not able to process your order. In the past you have made an order with our company however you never sent to us payment. Please call us in directly at 000000. If you wish to proceed with this order. {Also please keep in mind that you have selected Store Pick Up? Do you have freight company in mind} Shipping freight?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I hope that this finds you well. I received the exchange of email below from AAA  Brands as we handle all the apparel and accessory business for BBB as well as all its international distribution relationships. Would you mind sending information about your CCC, the type of brands (domestic and international) that you represent, and how you would like to plan to sell BBB accessories in Japan? Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。支払の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 That's fine, but please do not delay payment too much as our AAA are literally flying out. I don't want you to miss out on anything as you have picked lovely and very popular styles and I can start packing only when your order has been paid for.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事と、新商品の事でメールが来たんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 No Problem. How about the courier? I will not be using 運送会社名 this time, as I do not want a repetition of what happened last time. I checked Fedex for those BBB cartons that we have for you and it would be $000 on economy service and if you make payment asap you will have your package by the end of this month (provided that I receive your payment in the next 6 days). Please let me know. Thank you, Also, I was wondering if you checked our website recently as we have had a delivery and there are some lovely new CCC. I have attached a New Arrival pdf file. It does not contain all the colours of the new CCC so please check our website for more details. I also attached our clean sale list as plenty of our stock has been reduced so you might be interested.