Full Shipment Confirm: What Should I Do?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I made a purchase on Alibaba.com and received an email confirming the full shipment. However, I later received another email stating that the payment cannot be released because the tracking number is invalid. I'm confused about the part that asks me to confirm if I have received the full shipment. Do I need to contact the supplier to confirm?
  • I made a purchase on Alibaba.com and received confirmation of the full shipment. However, I also received an email stating that the payment cannot be released due to an invalid tracking number. I'm not sure if I need to contact the supplier to confirm if I have received the full shipment.
  • I bought something on Alibaba.com and received an email saying that the full shipment has been made. But now I got another email saying that the payment cannot be released because the tracking number is invalid. I don't understand if I need to contact the supplier to confirm if I have received the full shipment or not.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

full shipment確認(英文の意味が?)

Alibaba.comで買い物をしました。PAYPALで支払い、Status:Order Complete.となり11/11に次のメールを受け取りました。 Full Shipment Made for Order No. 10008xxxxx Full shipment has been made for Order no. 10008xxxxx. You can track delivery on DHL ’s website using the tracking number, 73920xxxx. Please confirm delivery within 27 days of receipt.If you are not satisfied with the shipment or if the shipment did not arrive within 27 days, you can submit a Refund Request here. ところが、今日になり次のメールが入っていました。 Please be kindly advised that the payment of order 10008xxxxx cannot be released right now because the tracking number is invalid. Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx. If you have not received your full shipment, please contact us before 19 Nov 2010 . If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you have received your shipment in satisfactory condition and payment will be released to the supplier. 上記の「Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx.If you have not received your full shipment~」部分がよくわかりません。 業者(Supplier)に私から確認する必要があるのでしょうか? 何をすべきかどなたか教えてくれると助かります。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

要するに、 「注文したものはちゃんと全部よい状態で届いているね?連絡くれないって事は、ちゃんと届いたってことにして、支払い手続き済ませますよ」 ってことでしょう。 もし、商品が届いていないなら、11月19日までに連絡してくれだそうです。 荷物の追跡サービスのトラブルか何かで、商品があなたのところに届いたかどうか、向こうで確認できていないそうです。よって、支払い手続きもまだ完了していない様子です。 無事に着いたなら、ほっといても大丈夫です。 まだついていないなら、その旨を連絡する必要があります。荷物の紛失か何かのトラブルでしょう。

drafty1
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 まだ手元には届いてはいないのですが、香港からの発送なので11月18日ぐらいまで待ってみ ることにします。

関連するQ&A

• 英語のemailが届いたのですが(ネットショップより)英文の意味がよく分かりません

はじめまして。 ネットで買い物をしました。 商品が未だ届かず、このメールが届いたのですが文章の意味がよく分かりません。 「受注はしたけど、発送はまだです」という意味だと思い、そのままにしていましたが、このメールに発送方法の返信をしなければならなかったのか、また何について返事をしなければならないのか、教えて頂けましたら本当に感謝です。申し訳ありませんが宜しくお願い致します・・・ Your order information appears below. This email confirms that we have received your order; however, it does not confirm shipment. You will receive an additional email upon shipment of your order, which is subject to availability. If you need to get in touch with us concerning your order, send an e-mail message or call us. To assist us in providing the best customer service to you, please include your order number and billing address on all correspondence.

• ショップよりemailが届いたのですが英文がよく分かりません

はじめまして。 ネットでショッピングをしました。 商品が未だ届かず、このメールが届いたのですが文章の意味がよく分かりません。 「受注はしたけど、発送はまだです」という意味だと思い、そのままにしていましたが、このメールに発送方法の返信をしなければならなかったのか、何か問題があるのか、教えて頂けましたら本当に感謝です。申し訳ありませんが宜しくお願い致します。 Your order information appears below. This email confirms that we have received your order; however, it does not confirm shipment. You will receive an additional email upon shipment of your order, which is subject to availability. If you need to get in touch with us concerning your order, send an e-mail message or call us. To assist us in providing the best customer service to you, please include your order number and billing address on all correspondence.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 There is a problem with your order it is stuck at the FEDEX depo in Japan for some address changes. They called me and will be contacting you. Howvere if you get this first please call NUMBER 1111111or 222222quote the tracking number 3333333 Please so so otherwise the shipment will be sent back to the LA at the end date 10/10 Thanks

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。ですがそれをキャンセルしようか迷っています。相手にキャンセルの相談をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 2018 Collection will not have extra quantities, only a few pcs will be send to our warehouse in Los Angeles and we will prioritize domestic customers. We strongly recommend you not to cancel your order because you will be at risk of not having any products for 2018 collection. If you wish to purchase from Los Angeles for what we have in stock now, please feel free to go over our website and send me your order. Thank you and best regards,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 our offices close on the 6th for one week, so you should place your order soon, for the 商品名 we are out of stock until our offices opens again. If you want you can change it, we normally can’t do 50% without first seeing the order size but I requested it for this one time code, it will expire at the end of the week so I would recommend you order soon, also the minimum order is $50 but that should not be a problem. If you want the 2 items that are out of stock, your order may be delayed but if you order the items in stock and perhaps some more, we can ship it out ASAP, thanks again and please let me know if you have any other questions. Also I have answered your questions below, thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have started your order and I have confirmed the address the shipping should be the same. Please let me know if you want to add anything on and thank you again for your shopping

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。何かの手違いで下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 We regret to inform you that we are not able to process your order. In the past you have made an order with our company however you never sent to us payment. Please call us in directly at 000000. If you wish to proceed with this order. {Also please keep in mind that you have selected Store Pick Up? Do you have freight company in mind} Shipping freight?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。運送業者のフェデックスで発送予定なんですがそのことでメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 Hope you are well. Could you please let me know if you will be using your Fedex account for shipping as we have not charged you the shipping fee..?

• イギリスからの英文メールの翻訳をお願いします

イギリスから商品を購入しようとして英文で困っています よろしくお願いします。 長くなりますが順を追って状況も書きます (1)イギリスのある会社の品をネットで注文して同時にpaypalで支払いました    (2)翌日このようなメールが届きました  (同メールにPROFORMA INVOICE という伝票がPDFで添付されていました) Thank you for placing your order with Bits from Bytes. Please find attached a pro forma invoice for the goods required. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE ADDED THE SHIPPING COST OF £160.33. IF YOU ARE COLLECTING THIS ORDER PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND I WILL CHANGE IT. Please ensure payment is made for the goods as soon as possible. Once we have received your payment, your order will be processed and an email will be sent, confirming your updated order status. We kindly ask that payment is made for the total amount, and that you quote your BFB order number (starting with 20000) using one of the following methods: PayPal =  ****@*****.com Bank: 会社の口座の情報 Once we have received payment our sales team will contact you with regards to the shipping information. (3) なんとなく送料分の支払いが抜けてた? 自分で判断して  paypalでさらに160.33ポンド支払いました (4)すると翌日このようなメールが来ました  (同時に前と同じPDFが添付されていました) Thank you for your order, please find attached confirmation of your purchase order as receipt of payment for goods required. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us on the details below. 以上の状況です (2)と(4)の英文の翻訳お願いします。