アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定ですが、日本人向けに注意書きがあります。その意味を教えてください。
  • 私はアメリカのネットショップで小物を買う予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがありますが、その意味を教えてください。
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本人向けの注意書きがありますが、その意味を教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I hope that this finds you well. I received the exchange of email below from AAA  Brands as we handle all the apparel and accessory business for BBB as well as all its international distribution relationships. Would you mind sending information about your CCC, the type of brands (domestic and international) that you represent, and how you would like to plan to sell BBB accessories in Japan? Looking forward to hearing from you.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数11

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9719/12087)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 このご連絡がお客様のお気に召すことを願っております。 AAAより折り返し以下のメールを受け取りました。 私どもはBBB向けの衣服および付属業務のすべてをお取り扱いしておりますブランド(商標)ですので、その国際流通関係につきましてもすべて同様でございます。 (そこで)お客様の描いておられるCCC(案)について、すなわち、(国内外向けの)商標のタイプと、日本でのBBB付属品販売をどのように計画なさりたいかに関する情報をお送りいただけませんでしょうか。 お客様からお返事いただくのを楽しみにしつつ。

noname#223241
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました^^

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味をを教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。同じ会社の英語圏の支社から来たメールです。製造の事でメールがきました。お願い致します。 It is good to hear from you. I read your email and I am very excited for you that you can get the AAA license for BBB. Honestly, I do not see any financial benefits for CCC . to get involved in this DDD project. Unless you are seeing something here that I don’t. If you are going to produce the EEE in BBB and sell in BBB, you will not be using our factory to produce and we will not selling the goods here in the U.S.. I am not sure what kind of role you want me to play in this project. I don’t see myself getting involved into the negotiation of contract unless CCC. can directly benefit from the involvement. As for the other opportunities you have in the email, I will take a closer look next week and get back to you. Thanks again for thinking of us and we are honored that you chose to partner up with us. We will keep in touch.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。1個10円ぐらいなので大量に購入予定です。 いつもの担当者がいなくなってその事などについても返事が来ています。英語にお詳しい方ぜひ教えて下さい。お願いします<(_ _)> Thanks for your email. I am aware of you as customer as becki spoke about you couple of times. Unfortunately becki left us couple of weeks ago. Please send your emails to AAA and BBB so that one of the girls will process the order for you. Their email addresses are AAA@and BBB@ Please copy me in all your emails so that I can make sure the enquiries are dealt with. We can consider giving you exclusivity for Japanese market provided you give us business plan. How much do you spend per month at the moment? Please send us the big order you are referring to.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物をたくさん買いました。すごく安い小物なのでたくさん買ったのですが、買ってない物が入っていたり、買ったはずの物が入っていたなっかりとトラブルになっています。その事を相手に伝えて謝罪のメールが来ましたがちょっと意味がわかりません。詳しい方教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am extremely sorry about all this inconvenience, and I apologise for my ever late reply as I have to wait for InXpres as well. I am communicating with them but they do not seem to be of any help at all. I checked your packing list and all the stock you say you are missing has been packed. As for the bags you had not ordered, I will look into that again as this is very strange to me. All boxes contained your name on them. Would you be able to tell me if this carton had AAA name on it as well as the other boxes please?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい

英語圏の取引先から下記のようなメールが来ました。相手とはフェイスブックのアカウントとホームページの件で話し合いをしていました。フェイスブックとホームページの作成の事だと思います。なんとなくはわかりましたがすみませんが詳しい方教えて下さい。お願いします。 First please like this facebook page and we will add you as an admin. http://facebook.com/00000japan From my understanding point you are free to add or update any contents (anything about 会社名) on your facebook and you are also free to translate our facebook pages and use it. Second here is your FTP access information. Url: 222222 Id: 111111 Pass: 0000 Third I understand that making a web site takes time and a lot of money, but nowadays there is a lot of free solution that you can use to build. Here I’ll list some of them but if you can find anything that’s better for you please use them. https://wordpress.com/ http://www.weebly.com/ http://www.squarespace.com/ At last you mentioned “Is it possible to share the website as well as stock?” Can you please explain more about this? Hope to hear it from you soon. Thank you

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。お願いします。

As I previously mentioned, this will be a meeting ONLY for AAA and all other BBB were not invited to this meeting. I’m sorry about the confusion. I was looking forward to seeing you as well but there was a sudden change…

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでレゴみたいなパーツを沢山購入予定です。相手に注文をしたのですがその事で返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have done the estimate for you and I was able to keep the 5% off retail, the AAA in the chart below are ready to ship, but the other AAA will take about 15 days (maybe sooner) as we need to order them from our factory. The shipping price is based off of one shipment in about 2 or less days from payment. If you want to break them up we can do that as well, just let me know, the shipping costs will be higher. Can you please confirm the 2 points below about the lift off AAA and the BBB. There is one AAA that we need to reorder but they no long do the CCC just the all black , here is the a photo below. The only AAA that we need to reorder that we can’t do your 3 pieces is the lift off DDD, the minimum order quantity is 10 pcs, but I can give you a good price of $8 which is 5% off retail plus shipping, if you are interested let me know and I can adjust the invoice.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の出張で英語圏の国に先週行ってきました。相手のウェブサイトを聞き忘れたので先ほどメールで伝えました。返事が来たんですがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Very good to hear that your stay was wonderful and educational as we have learned little bit more about your business as well as the market and culture in Japan. As discussed our meetings will have benefits and opportunity to learn about each other and collaborate even more to increase our Japan presence and business. I will be addressing all of what we had discussed in the next couple of weeks but meanwhile for the website, what platform will you be using. Here at AAA, we use Magento platform, if you use the same platform it will be easier to transfer the contents from ours so you might want to consult with your website professional. Once again, thank you for visiting us and hoping the best for our new beginning.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になりますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Life is a journey, a path through the stars, and through fate. There are times when that path is dark lonely and silent and other times when it is suffused with love, well being. Compared to this love, all other love will seem humdrum and mundane. Soul Mate love is a seductive world of heightened emotions, and all consuming desire. It is the most intense relationship that you will ever experience on earth. An attraction that will seem to touch other levels. When you meet he will seem familiar to you even though you will never have met before, you’ll feel that you ought to know him. As if he is someone from the recesses of your subconscious memory, just out of reach. A memory that won't surface. Intense, as the attraction is. There are two sides to these feelings, there is the surging hopes that stir you, and make life wonderful, when you get some encouragement from him and there is also the dark side the days of uncertainty that all love brings but which are felt more intently too with a Soul Bond.

• 英文の意味を教えてください

And yet I say to you with all my purity, *there shall be that which is present and that which remains the same as my love dawns within you.* *~*の意味がよくわからないのですが、お教えください。 このyetは、「さらに」という意味でしょうか?

• 英文の意味が良く分かりません。

会社の解散に関連する取り決め事項なのですが、 和訳がうまくできません。 どなたか助けて頂けると幸いです。 IT WAS FURTHER RESOLVED that each of the director of the Company be and is hereby severally authorised for and on behalf of the Company to execute and deliver all such other documents and generally do all such other acts and things and that any two directors of the Company be and are hereby authorised for and on behalf of the Company to execute and deliver all such deeds as may be required or otherwise regarded by any of them as necessary or desirable in order to give effect to the striking off of the Company.