アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。支払のメールがきました。意味を教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで購入する予定の小物について、支払に関するメールが届きました。支払を遅らせずに行っていただきたいとのことで、人気のあるスタイルを選んでいただいているため、注文が支払われるまでパッキングは開始できません。
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入する予定ですが、支払いに関するメールが届きました。注文が支払われるとパッキングを開始できるため、遅らせずに支払っていただきたいとのことです。
  • アメリカのネットショップで購入する小物の支払に関するメールが届きました。注文が支払われるまでパッキングが開始できないため、早めに支払っていただきたいとのことです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。支払の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 That's fine, but please do not delay payment too much as our AAA are literally flying out. I don't want you to miss out on anything as you have picked lovely and very popular styles and I can start packing only when your order has been paid for.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

それはいいですが、我々の AAA は文字通り飛び出しています(=飛ぶように売れています)から支払いはあまり遅れないようにしてください。  あなた方は、可愛くポピュラーなスタイルをお選びになったので(すぐ売れますから)、出荷開始は支払いが終わった注文だけに行ないますので、買い遅れないようご注意ください。

その他の回答 (1)

• nolaneco
  • ベストアンサー率62% (322/512)
回答No.1

それは結構ですが、私どものAAAは文字通り飛び立とうとしているので、支払いが遅れすぎないようにしてください。貴方は愛らしいとても人気のあるスタイルを選んだのですからミスはしていただきたくありません。注文の支払い完了後に私は荷造りを始められます。 若干いやみったらしい感じですね。。。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です、支払いとインボイスと送料の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 That's fine. I took off the invoice whatever you decided you did not want. Please find attached an updated invoice. Please note that I did not put shipping charge on as I do not know yet how many boxes do I need to charge for until your order has been packed. Please make payment for the stock only for now asap so that we could start packing (please note that our policy has now changed and we can only start packing once the order has been paid for). Once I know how many boxes will there be I will make another invoice for shipping only and payment will need to be done separately.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes ok I will organise the labelling for you. I have attached here invoice for first drop, please send a copy of proof od payment and I will send straight away to packing. Once packing is done I will let you know information for FEDEX.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。中国製で中国からの発送でしたが問題があったようです。すみませんが下記の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 You can pay after the shipment arrives in Japan. I just wanted you to receive the final packing list and invoice. Please accept my sincere apologies for not completing your order. Our quality control staff did not approve some styles and units and due to Chinese New Year some styles could not be finished and we did not accept late merchandise from factories. We will improve next time. I wish you the best!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。ペイパルで支払いたいのですが相手からその件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Yes the MD has confirmed to me that pay pal charges are 5% of the total so the total being $000 the total amount to be paid is $111. Please send a copy of proof of payment and I will send order straight for packing tomorrow.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはいつも購入するお店でお世話になっているのでプレゼントを送りました。そのプレゼントのお礼と今回注文している商品の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さいませんか?お願いします。 I have received your gift just recently it was passed to me, please see picture attached. A big thank you from me and my superiors! It is absolutely lovely! I can't wait to have a tea!! :) The warehouse manager just handed to me your order, you have AAA cartons, so I am starting to look for the cheapest shipping option now. However, one of the styles 商品名 grey/cream I only have BB not CC like you wanted. Would you like the other colour which is blue/pink. It is lovely and as well very popular. Please let me know and I will have it packed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買い相手の銀行に振り込みをしました。ですが下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが詳しく知りたいので意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Please read this email with Urgency: I have just received an Email from the MD and the payment unfortunately has not come in as the payment was made to the US bank account not the international account. So they payment won't be accepted. We need you to make the payment to the international account as follows: Please replay to me asap so I can inform the MD you have received the information.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事と、新商品の事でメールが来たんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 No Problem. How about the courier? I will not be using 運送会社名 this time, as I do not want a repetition of what happened last time. I checked Fedex for those BBB cartons that we have for you and it would be $000 on economy service and if you make payment asap you will have your package by the end of this month (provided that I receive your payment in the next 6 days). Please let me know. Thank you, Also, I was wondering if you checked our website recently as we have had a delivery and there are some lovely new CCC. I have attached a New Arrival pdf file. It does not contain all the colours of the new CCC so please check our website for more details. I also attached our clean sale list as plenty of our stock has been reduced so you might be interested.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品サイズなど詳細がわかりにくかったのでモデルさんが持った写真はありませんか?と質問をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 And I believe both of my colleague Ruxandra and me sent you quite a lot new styles recently. Unfortunately, we do not have model images for our AAA production. But we can help our customers to take model photos when they place order with us. Please find the attachment as examples. In the following future, I will keep you updated and send you our new styles once we developed. So you could place order in advance and we can provide you model images. Thank you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫の確認をしたら下記のような返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We will not have the exact same bags as every season we move on to new styles but we will do something similar. I have emailed you the file with similar styles that we have now in and some other new styles. Would you be interested in any of these..?

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップでハロウィンの小物を購入しました。発送の事と、ステッカーのの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have processed your AW16 order, attached here is a copy of the proforma with available style allocated and styles that will come in next drops under ordered. A few styles are already out of stock list as follows: AAA BBB CCC Also we only have 2 pieces for style NNN instead of 3 and 2 pieces for style KKK bk instead of 3. I have allocated the amount we have in stock is that ok? I have spoken to my manager Rahul and e usually can give 3% discount to accounts that regularly place orders with us. I can offer you 3% if you place an order more often with us. Please advise on where you would like us to place MMM stickers. On the swing tag is that ok? Could you send me correct billing and shipping address for invoice. Do you organise a courier to come and pick up good from our warehouse? or do you have a depo we need to send stock too? As soon as I have the necessary information I will create an invoice for your first drop payment.