• ベストアンサー

英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hehehe because it's night time when I talk to you. There's nothing to do at nightに 『そうだったんだね。知らなかったよ。いつもありがとう。でもあなたの体が心配だから無理に夜連絡してこなくても大丈夫だからね。』と言いたいのです。 『』を英語にしてくださいm(__)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

So that's it. I did not know. Thank you as always. But because I am concerned about your health, you do not have to stay up to give me a call, I am fine.

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

相手)Hehehe It's true. When I am with you I will do everything you want to do :p 私)Yippee* If I meet you, I may say my lots of selfishness to you(―᎕―)+Hehehe 相手)Anything for you :3 私)Why are you so kind? Are you angel? 相手)Hehehe I just want to make you happy :) と話していて、 『私はもう幸せですよ。 なぜかは分からないけど、 あなたと話していると落ち着くって言うか、 幸せな気持ちになります。』と返事をしたいです。 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

Hehehe It's true. When I am with you I will do everything you want to do :p に、 『やったー♪会ったらいっぱいわがまま言っちゃお(―᎕―)+ニヤw』←を、冗談風味に言いたいのですが英語でなんと言ったらいいのかわかりません(>_<) どなたか『』を英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)英語に翻訳してくださいm(_)m

至急です!起きてる方いませんか? 話の流れ⬇ 相手)○○○○... It's late there 私) Sorry(´•ω• `) But, It's forgive me. 相手)Hehehe it's ok. you can talk to me whenever you want :3 but i have classes now. に、『そうだったんですか。 気が利かなくてごめんなさい。 貴方も私とチャットするときは返事はすぐじゃなくて、下手したら一ヶ月後とかでも大丈夫です!(笑) 勉強頑張って下さい^^* ではまた(^_^)/』と言いたいです。 英語ができる方英語に翻訳してください。 よろしくおねがいしますm(__)m

• 英語が得意な方英語に翻訳して下さい_(>_<)_

英語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_ Hehehe because you are so cute :3 I don’t know how I would be able to ask for the silly things I want in real life (at last!)(at last!)(at last!)に、 (大丈夫だよ。それらをしたいとき はいつでも言って。いきなりでも強引にでも私にさせてもいいし。 恥ずかしがらないで。私はあなたの物だから あなたがしたいときはいつでも、 あなたが言うことは全て従うよ。)と言いたいです。 ()を英語に翻訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

Just because we don't talk to each other doesn't mean I don't think about you. I just try to distance myself because I know I cann't have you.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bennington's lyrics aren't quite as unique and abstract as Scott Weiland's lyrics, but his lyrics (I'm unsure at this point if the DeLeo brothers contributed lyrically like they did on the Talk Show record) do paint a dark picture. The song almost sounds like it could be directed at Weiland, with lines like ‘Longing is the animal inside you when you bleed/Suffering is critical in finding what you need/Deliverance is evidence there's more than what you say/Pain is there the moment that you wake up from your dreams' and the later lines ‘You've got to learn your lesson to see what you've been missing/You've got to cross that line/Yeah, you've got to look inside/Yeah, it's time that you decide/Yeah, you've got to cross that line/Yeah, you're running out of time.’ Like I said previously, I’ve never been a big Linkin Park fan, but Bennington impressed me here considering my expectations.

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

And I always get excited when I see an email on my phone, but not unless it's from you...because.. well, do I have to say...

• 翻訳お願いします

I got it this time so no you do not have to pay more, it was the weight that did it, it weighed in at 1 pound 7 ounces and I should have thought about that when I told you the price at the beginning. Next time I will be more wise.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方がカメラのレンズを購入して、届いた後に来たメールです。 i finally got the lens, but you didnt mention there is a 4MM long scratch on the front lens! :( also there is more than just a "little bit" of dust inside. :( if you could do some kind of slight price reduction, because you didnt mention this, i will change the feedback to positive of course you have to send ME the request for feedback change, and i will do that. 長文ですけど、よろしくお願いします。