• ベストアンサー

英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

And I always get excited when I see an email on my phone, but not unless it's from you...because.. well, do I have to say...

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

携帯にメールが届くたびに胸がドキドキするんだけど、あなたからのメールでないとつまらない。なぜかっていうと…、それって言わなきゃダメ? not の後に get excited があると考えてください。

その他の回答 (2)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

携帯電話のEメールを見るときいつもわくわくするが、それがあなたからのメールでない限りわくわくしない。どうしてかって言うと...それ、私がいわなくてはならないの?...

noname#174809
noname#174809
回答No.1

あなたと一緒に行く事でしょう。 本当に疲れてしまいました。 明日からはやめにしましょう。

関連するQ&A

• 「欲しくなる」を英語では?

みなさんこんにちは。 "あの新しい携帯、誰かが持ってるのを見ると、欲しくなっちゃうんだよねぇ" を英語にするとどういう感じになりますか? When I see somebody has that new cell-phone I always get to want the same one. でしょうか?("get to want"って言いますか?)、それとも、 When I see somebody has that new cell-phone I always want to have the same one. でしょうか?(ちょっと違いますよね) "欲しくなる"の言い方がよく解りません。 "欲しくなる"、"食べたくなる"、"逃げたくなる"、など、"動詞+したくなる"はどのような英語で表現できるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を教えてください。

こんにちは。 英訳の宿題で自信がないので教えてください。 『あなたはいつも私を笑わせてくれます。  私はあなたといた時、あなたが私を笑わせてばかり いたから楽しいし嬉しいけどしわが出来るのが怖か った。  でもあなたが離れた今私はこう思う。  あなたの隣でいつも笑っていたい。  そしてあなたとともに年を取りたい。  私が嬉しいとき楽しいときはあなたと一緒にいてほ しい。  そして私が年を取ったときにたくさんの笑い皺を見 せて『あなたのせいだ』と笑いたい。  もちろん隣で私の皺を笑うあなたも皺だらけになっ ている』 私はYou always make me laugh.When I was with you make me lough and feel happyBut I scare get wrinkles.But I think after you leave me I want to always laugh next to you. And I want to grow older with you. I want to with you and laugh always.Then I get old I wanna say ''Look I get lots of wrinkles.It's your fault''andlaugh.Ofcourse you get a wrinkle too. どうか教えてください。

• 英語の質問です!

。Then one day she had an idea. ュ 「When he came home from work, she said, "Fred, I've got an amusing puzzle for you." ュ」"Oh, yes," he answered. ュ、"But I suppose you won't listen to what I'm saying," Helen went on, turning away and beginning to prepare the dinner. ュ・"Of course, I'll listen!" Fred answered angrily. ュヲ"I always listen to what you have to say," he went on untruthfully. ュァ"All right then," Helen went on. "This is a mathematics puzzle." ュィFred smiled scornfully, thinking, "She couldn't find a mathematics puzzle that I couldn't solve in a flash." ュゥ"Well," Helen began, "imagine that you're the driver of a bus. ュェThere are 42 people in it, and at the first bus-stop five get off, and eight get on. ュォ At the next bus-stop nobody gets off, but three more get on. ュャNow the question is, 'What's the name of the driver of the bus?

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

That doesn't make any sense, though. You say you didn't send me any e-mails because you didn't want to bother me when Erika was over. But then I am suppose to e-mail you everyday even though I have a friend over and I'm super busy? Isn't that more bothersome for me than receiving your e-mails? And you're not the only one sending e-mails >_> I always respond to you when I can.

• とても分かりづらい英語ですが訳を助けてください!

訳を見てほしいのですが、ちょっとわかりづらい英語で困ってます。おしえてください。ちなみに相手mの方はアメリカンなんですが英語がちょっと自己流な感じです・・・ 分けました。 (1) I told myself That I well send you a email before I go to sleep so you well know me alittle more. This email maybe long or not, I don't know right now LOL. But what I want to say is. Alot of time when I think I know the woman or girl I can see myself marring. 寝る前に君にメールを送るということを話したけどもう少し私がわかる。このメールが長いかそうじゃないかいまはわからない(笑)でも私が言いたいこと。。。?? 私が考える多くの時間は・・・・・・・??? (2)I have to hold back what I feel and what I really want to say. I don't want that girl or woman run away of me because she think that I'm moving to fast. It is just all of my friends but one are married. And they are happy. And there is me, fun, kind, caring, a joy to be around. But a little sad. But for the good news! I do hope that are that one person I do end up with. And yeah I well be happy. 私は・・・私の感じること私が本当に言いたいこと・・・??私から逃げる女の子はほしくない。なぜなら彼女は・・・・・れは私の友達でも一人だけ結婚してる。彼らは幸せだ。・・・・・でも少し悲しいでもいいニュースだ。・・・・

• どのような意味でしょうか

My friend and I enjoy writing letters and receiving things via regular mail. For my birthday, she told me to watch the mailbox because she was sending me something. Well, long story short, nothing arrived. I did get cards from other people in the mail. She also has my email address, but no birthday greetings came that way, either. came that way,はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

I still like emailing better though because I don't know.. I just do, and not a lot of people have my email, But whatever you prefer

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外の方とSNSでやりとりをしているのですがどうしてもわからない文があります。 お手数ですが翻訳していただけると嬉しいです。 I have sent an e-mail to someone but it always said it's wrong although I used Yahoo!Japan e-mail. よろしくお願いします。

• この英文はどう訳すといいですか?

この英文はどう訳すといいですか? うまく訳せなくて(^^;; アメリカのペンフレンドと恋バナしてた時の文です。 よろしくお願いします。 I would like to say yes and choose you, but it's hard to say yes to someone you never get to see. If we meet each other one day, we'll see what happens because online and in person are always two different things! I really did mean what I said though! You would make a suitable boyfriend!

• 竹内まりやの~人生の扉~の英文の訳

お世話になります。 竹内まりやの「人生の扉」が大好きなのですが、 間に入っている英文の意味がどうしても知りたいのです。 日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 I say it's fun to be 20 You say it's great to be 30 And they say it's lovely to be 40 But I feel it's nice to be 50 I say it's fine to be 60 You say it's alright to be 70 And they say still good to be 80 But I'll maybe live over 90 I say it's sad to get weak You say it's hard to get older And they say that life has no meaning But I still believe it's worth living But I still believe it's worth living