英文翻訳をお願い致します!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。
  • あなたのメッセージを見てうれしいです。今、仕事中ですが、時間があるときに返信します。あなたに会えてうれしかったけど、もっと時間があれば良かったです。でも、とにかくうれしいです。あなたの英語は大丈夫で、あなたと話すのが好きです。自分の英語が上手じゃないと思っていても、大丈夫です。
  • 英文の翻訳を頼みたいです。翻訳機を使ったけど、良く理解できませんでした。英語が得意な方、お願いします!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

メッセージうれしいね。ありがとう。今仕事中だけど大丈夫、手が空いたら折り返すから。 とにかく会えてうれしかった。もっと御一緒したかったけど、うれしかったよ。 君の英語は上出来だよ。自信が無いようだけど、もっと君と話したいと思ってるんだ。 及第点だよ。

karen07010329
質問者

お礼

助かりました!!どうも有難うございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します‼

毎度申し訳ないですが、英語の得意な方、こちらの翻訳お願いできますでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します‼ Don't try so hard. I want you to enjoy your time when your bit working and take care if your horse. In happy the way you can speak english now. I think of you too and think if the happy day we spent together. I don't ever think about your english is bad so don't worry!!

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

fustian?? what does that mean?? oh English, what you going to do with it? ha ha, first year all over, wow, that's got to suck. I am one and I hate it. Well good luck with that hope it turns out well for you. Information science, what exactly can you do with that? (相手) これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!!                              ↑ Many thanks for the thought. Yes, a fateful encounter but a bit fustian?As expected,you had class.“ it was as boring as ever but I still managed to learn some things”,You did a good job! ha ha. right now it’s mostly general education... I see... Yes,I’m a student as well.I major in information science.But it’s super boring for me.So I’m going to enter another university and major in language(English) next time.Then I’m afraid I’ll be a first-year student again... OMG (自分)                              ↑ Well I hope you had a nice rest. three hours?! oh wow that is not a lot of sleep time. A fateful encounter hmm. Yes I had class today, it was as boring as ever but I still managed to learn some things ha ha. Truthfully I finish my first year in june so right now it's mostly just general education.. You're a student as well right? What are you studying? (相手)

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You're the devil in me I brought in from the cold You said your body was young but your mind was very old You're coming on strong and I like the way The visions we had have faded away You're part of a life I've never had I'll tell you now it's just too bad

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Guitarist Dean DeLeo told The Pulse Of Radio that despite the drama, the remaining members did not want to diminish what the original group achieved. "We are very aware of what the four of us created together," he said. "When the four of us were together and we made records and we made music, the end result was pretty good. I was usually pretty satisfied with it. But getting there was miserable. But you know, I'm very proud and very honored to have made these musical contributions with the four of us, and I think it's important that we recognize that, you know."

• 翻訳機なしで和訳お願いします

翻訳機なしで和訳お願いします Yay! I'm glad! *(^_^)* Even if your English looks already so pretty good. Haha :P Also, I will study hard English and Japanese me too, to talk more with you! By the way, have you spent a good day? =) Oh! I have received the message about changing our relationship status. For sure, I have confirmed it. *(^_^)* Anyway, It was good to talk with you tonight. I feel so good now. =)

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Duff McKagan recently spoke on the Standard Ass Rock Show to support the DeLeo bros (and Kretzel's) decision to boot frontman Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots. “The Stone Temple Pilots guys, they had to do what they had to do. I completely [chuckle]… I understood what they had to do. I think they got a lot of backlash from STP fans, but what are you gonna do? They did the thing they needed to do, and good for them – they're healthy guys and good fellows, guys you pull for if you know them and you understand what they went through. “I went through the same thing with their singer and it's really frustrating. It's utterly frustrating when things are going good and one guy's kind of dragging it down. Or dragging it sideways at least … Sideways … I'll say sideways.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“I had so much fun. I actually still get to play with those guys every once in awhile, I have a deep deep love. The only reason why I’m not doing it now is my kids, they would cry every time I would go on the road with STP. When I leave on tour with Linkin Park, they’re like, ‘Okay, we’ll see you when you get back.’ They understand what I’m doing, but when I would leave with STP they would cry. I started realizing, I think they thought I was choosing to do that over being at home with them, because I would be done with Linkin Park and coming home. It was just too hard on my family, so I basically was like, you know what, I’ve got to stop being selfish here. When I’m not doing Linkin Park, I’ve got to be home with my babies.”

• 下記、英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

Young lady, I will put you over my knee and wack your bottom with a wooden stick! I was worried something bad happened to you, or you found new guy. But...you were only looking up at the sky wondering if any babies you have will have blue eyes! web上の翻訳や辞書で調べたのですが、相手が何を言いたいのか、いまいちニュアンスが分かりません。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Thanks for the Japanese tips, though I am still learning to read the characters... I'm sure it does, I just haven't gotten to that part yet, ha ha. Yea, reading in English will help expand your vocabulary. Good, I hope you enjoy them. Some can be good depending on the genre you choose. I'm not recoomending Shakespeare because a lot of people find it difficult to understand becuase it's old English rather than normal english, in all truth Shakespeare might have been a writer but he was a poet. I personally enjoy them but wouldn't reccomend them to someone who isn't too familiar with the English language. But then again Most americans aren't either, ha ha ha. Anyways I'm off to go do some homework (oh joy). Talk to you again later :D これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! ha ha, there you say not only ‘night’ for good night but also ‘morning’ for good morning. I see. well, I’ll teach you some Japanese. “Thank you” equals 「ありがとう。」(casual) or 「ありがとうございます。」 (formal) and “(You’re) welcome” equals 「どういたしまして。」. Maybe the book you acquired also contain these phrases. Thank you for giving me advice about reading books in English. The high school I went to often advised as well. And I was often dealt side readers (Of course written in English) a lot by high school. I read them hard in early times, but I didn’t read them doggedly. I want to try reading them from the first time again. You wouldn’t recommend Shakespeare. Why? It’s hard to understand,isn’t it? Anyway thank you,too. I’ll wait for your reply ^_^

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。