エクアドルの地震で恐怖の瞬間 写真からは被害の大きさが伝わる

このQ&Aのポイント
  • エクアドルの地震で恐怖の瞬間が写真に残されている。
  • 被害の大きさが写真から伝わる。
  • 崩壊した建物や瓦礫の中での捜索が行われている様子も写真に写っている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳あってますか?

和訳あってますか?(文法、構文、単語を含む) 間違っていたら正しい訳を教えてください。 "It was terrifying,. We were all scared and we're still put in the streets because we're worried about aftershocks," Fernando Garcia, aGuayaquil security guard,told Reuters news agency. それは恐ろしかった。私達はれ皆怖がり余震を心配して外にいます。ハァーナンドガーシア グアカイのセキュリティガードハァーナンド新しい機関のレウターに言った。 Photos from the coastal city of Manta,where the airport was closed after the control tower collapsed, showed Red Cross workers arriving, people hunting through debris, a smashed sculpture and badly damaged buildings. マンタという沿岸の町からの写真は空港は管制塔が崩壊したあとに閉鎖された。写真は赤十字の人がついたのを示し、警察は瓦礫をどうして捜索している様子、一つの壊れた彫刻ない崩壊した建物を示している。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9722/12094)
回答No.1

>"It was terrifying,. We were all scared and we're still put in the streets because we're worried about aftershocks," Fernando Garcia, aGuayaquil security guard,told Reuters news agency. >それは恐ろしかった。私達はれ皆怖がり余震を心配して外にいます。ハァーナンドガーシア グアカイのセキュリティガードハァーナンド新しい機関のレウターに言った。 →エクアドルのあたりはスペイン語圏ですので、ここの出てくる固有名詞(人の名前など)もスペイン語読みすることになります。Fernando Garcia「フェルナンド・ガルシア」、Guayaquil「グワヤキル」のようになります。 ⇒「それは恐ろしかった。私達はみな怖がって、余震が心配なのでまだ外にいます」と、グワヤキルの警備員フェルナンド・ガルシアがロイター通信社の新しい代理業者に語った。 >Photos from the coastal city of Manta,where the airport was closed after the control tower collapsed, showed Red Cross workers arriving, people hunting through debris, a smashed sculpture and badly damaged buildings. >マンタという沿岸の町からの写真は空港は管制塔が崩壊したあとに閉鎖された。写真は赤十字の人がついたのを示し、警察は瓦礫をどうして捜索している様子、一つの壊れた彫刻ない崩壊した建物を示している。 ⇒マンタの空港は、管制塔が崩壊したあとに閉鎖されたが、そのマンタの沿岸都市からの写真(そこから送られてきた写真)は赤十字の人が到着するところとか、人々が瓦礫の中で壊れた彫刻や激しく崩壊した建物を捜索している様子を示していた。

oneok01ily
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• Sat_H
  • ベストアンサー率43% (87/202)
回答No.2

お願いなのですが、文章の出典もお教えいただけるとより的確な回答ができます。 >ハァーナンド新しい機関のレウターに言った。 ・Fernandoはおそらくスペイン語のフェルナンドでしょう。 ・Reuterはロイターと読みます。 ・newsは「新しい」ではなく、「ニュース」です。 フェルナンド・ガルシアはロイター・ニュース・エージェンシーに語った。 >マンタという沿岸の町からの写真は空港は管制塔が崩壊したあとに閉鎖された。写真は赤十字の人がついたのを示し、警察は瓦礫をどうして捜索している様子、一つの壊れた彫刻ない崩壊した建物を示している。 ・where the airport was closed after the control tower collapsedはthe coastal city of Mantaを修飾しています。 →管制塔が倒壊して空港が閉鎖されているマンタという沿岸の町からの写真は、赤十字の人が到着している様子や、人々が瓦礫の中を捜索している様子、破壊された彫刻、そして深刻な被害を受けた建物を写している。

oneok01ily
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を手伝てくださたい。

The receptionist was friendly and efficent and it wasn't long before we found outselves in a spacious,oriental-style room where we collapsed,exhausted,after such a long journey. 文の意味は大体わかるのですが、うまく整理して訳せません。 whereはroomにかかる関係代名詞ですか? roomにかけて訳したらおかしくなるんです。 みなさんなら、どうやって訳しますか? 教えてください。

• オバマの演説の和訳をお願いします。

We can choose a future where we export more products and outsource fewer jobs. After a decade that was defined by what we bought and borrowed, we're getting back to basics, and doing what America has always done best:

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。(構文、文法、単語を含む) "We're trying to do the most we can,but there's almost nothing we can do" said Pedernales Mayor Gabriel Alcivar pleading for authorities to send earth-moving machines and rescue works to help find any survivors. "The work off of the volunteers is very hard so far, trying to find people trapped in these collapsed buildings, " he told Al Jazeera from the capital Quito.

• 和訳お願い致します。

The region already faces a witches' brew of problems that environmentalists say are being worsened by climate change: coastal erosion, saltwater intrusion onto taro cropland and tourist sites, shortages of potable water, anemic economies propped up by foreign aid, disease, dependence on sugar-packed, processed food imports. And there are health problems like obesity and diabetes exacerbated by such food imports. A recent World Health Organization survey found that the South Pacific was the world's most overweight region. "We're not dealing with climate change on its own, because we have an expanding population and so greater stress on resources anyway," said Ashvini Fernando, regional climate change coordinator for the World Wildlife Fund South Pacific Program, based in Fiji. "Climate change makes those stresses so much greater." Some experts warn that, ultimately, these issues will combine to power a wave of emigrants fleeing the Pacific islands. Indeed, there are already signs of flight: according to a study by the Australian government, applications for New Zealand residency from eligible Pacific island nations shot up sharply in 2005 and 2006, compared with 2003.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Haig rejected the proposal and the September operation was postponed, this time for a night landing under a full moon in the first week of October, unless the situation at Ypres changed sooner. Gotha RG in flight In September, Rawlinson and Bacon became pessimistic and Haig postponed the operation again but told them to be ready for the second week of October. The 42nd Division moved from Ypres, relieved the 66th Division in late September and found that the area was under frequent German artillery-fire, bombing and gas attacks. The coastal sector was also beneath the flight path of German Gotha bombers attacking Dunkirk, which was bombed on twenty-three nights in September. Hopes rose after the Battle of Broodseinde (4 October) and again after the Battle of Poelcappelle (9 October), although the coastal operation could not start before the end of the month. After the First Battle of Passchendaele (12 October), Hush was cancelled; on 14 October, Rawlinson wrote, "...things have not been running at all smoothly – it is now clear that we shall do nothing on the coast here". The 1st Division left the camp at Le Clipon on 21 October and the rest of the Fourth Army followed on 3 November. On 23 April 1918, the Dover Patrol raided Zeebrugge and sank block ships in the canal entrance, to stop U-boats leaving port. The Belgian Army and the British Second Army began the Fifth Battle of Ypres on 28 September 1918 and on 17 October, Ostend was captured.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"We're right in the midst of getting a five-song EP together. We have 'Out Of Time', which is currently out there as a single and we have another song called 'Tomorrow', which was recorded when we did 'Out Of Time'. We're looking to release that EP in October and that's really exciting because we're moving forward and we're creating new music that we're all really proud of." Asked if there was a backlash from the STP fan base because of Chester's involvement, Robert said: "I think there was going to be. How many have people have terminated their singer and wanted to terminate their singer? [laughs]

• 和訳お願いします!

If you're an American and you're not having fun, it just might be your own fault. Our long national expedition is entering its 238th year, and from the start, it was clear that this would be a bracing place to live. There would be plenty of food, plenty of land, plenty of minerals in the mountains and timber in the wilderness. You might have to work hard, but you'd have a grand time doing it. That promise, for the most part, has been kept. There would be land rushes and gold rushes and wagon trains and riverboats and cities built hard against cities until there was no place to build but up, so we went in that direction too. We created outrageous things just because we could--the Hoover Dam, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Empire State Building, which started to rise the year after the stock market crashed, because what better way to respond to a global economic crisis than to build the world's tallest skyscraper? We got to the moon 40 years later and, true to our hot-rodding spirit, soon contrived to get a car up there as well. The tire tracks left on the lunar surface (tracks that are still there) are the real American graffiti.

• この文章の和訳を教えてください

AXIS Lesson4 からなのですが、 (1)Nowadays we'd have sent Mrs.Stanley to a psychiatrist.But all she had back then was a front-porch rocker and her paperboy's ear. (2)Community isn't so much a place as it is a state of mind.You find it whenever folks ask how you're doing because they are , and not because they're getting paid to inquire. よろしくお願いいたします。

• ショーン・キングストンBeautiful girlの和訳

ショーン・キングストンの「Beautiful girl」の歌詞の和訳が知りたいのでわかる方がいたらぜひ教えていただけませんか? できるだけ早く知りたいのでお時間のよろしい方はよろしくお願いいたします。(一部でもよろしいです) <歌詞> You're way too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal When you say it's over Damn all these beautiful girls They only wanna do your dirt They'll have you suicidal, suicidal When they say it's over Verse 1: See it started at the park Used to chill at the dark Oh when you took my heart That's when we fell apart Coz we both thought That love lasts forever (lasts forever) They say we're too young To get ourselves sprung Oh we didn't care We made it very clear And they also said That we couldn't last together (last together) Refrain: See it's very define, girl One of a kind But you mush up my mind You walk to get declined Oh Lord... My baby is driving me crazy (Repeat Chorus) Verse 2: It was back in '99 Watchin' movies all the time Oh when I went away For doin' my first crime And I never thought That we was gonna see each other (see each other) And then I came out Mami moved me down South Oh I'm with my girl Who I thought was my world It came out to be That she wasn't the girl for me (girl for me) (Repeat Refrain and Chorus) Verse 3: Now we're fussin' And now we're fightin' Please tell me why I'm feelin' slightin' And I don't know How to make it better (make it better) You're datin' other guys You're tellin' me lies Oh I can't believe What I'm seein' with my eyes I'm losin' my mind And I don't think it's clever (think it's clever) You're way too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal, suicidal...

• 和訳をお願いします。長いです‥

和訳をお願いします。長いです‥ When we met it was so nice, but it's not the time we spend together that was like a dream ... it's you ... you are a dream ... and when I think of you or when I look at your picture ... it gives me a happy feeling, but also such an empty feeling, because we're so far apart and I don't know when we can meet again. If it's possible for us to meet again I will make it happen ... it doesn't matter if I need to travel to Japan ... go to the US ... I'll even fly to the moon just to meet you ... But if we can choose ... maybe we should choose a place that not so warm as Osaka in summer :) On my flight back I indeed got a very nice view of Fuji-san ... I'm sorry that the photo doesn't show how nice it really was. Did you go half way? It must really be nice! Actually do you want to go all the way to the top? Yes let's do that ... you and I, together we can walk all the way to top of mount Fuji and enjoy the view ... But we have to wait till July or August next year ... Do you know I followed a mountain climbing course and I climbed some summits in the Alps (Austria, close to the Italian border). And I also climbed Mount Meru (4566 meters) in Tanzania ... that's the mountain next to the Kilimanjaro (the highest mountain of Africa). So I was on the top of Mount Meru during sunrise. Only Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru were above the clouds and then ... the sun was rising from behind the Kilimanjaro ... soooo nice ... I got tears in my eyes. ... next time we meet or the time after that or after that ... I'll try to make it special for you ... so that you can say it was like a dream ... just like you are special for me and I can say you are like a dream for me ...