• ベストアンサー

和訳教えてください。

和訳教えてください。 Putin himself has been left red-faced before while attempting to promote the Russian auto industry.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

「プーチンはロシアの自動車業界を宣伝しようと試みているが、彼自信、前面で顔を赤らめされられている。」 ・red-faced は「赤い顔で、赤ら顔で、顔を赤くして」酔っ払っている場合もあるし起こっている場合もあるでしょうが、この場合は恥ずかしさで顔を赤くしてと、言う意味でしょう。 ・has been left red-faced で、恥ずかしさで顔を赤らめた状態に置かれる。現在完了になっているので、顔を赤らめさせられたケースがこれまでも何回かあるのでしょう。 ・beforeはこの場合微妙ですが、副詞的に、「前面に」と取りました。「以前」とか「かつて」と取ってしまうと、has been left と現在まで続いている状態に対して整合性が無くなります。 ・while attempting... は、「一方で、...を試みている中で」

oneok01ily
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

「プーチン自身、過去にロシアの自動車産業をアピールしようとした際、恥をかいたことがある。」

oneok01ily
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Behind hissmile,however,he always has a strong will to challenge himself while composing,or playing jazz,or indeed doing anything musical. という文章の和訳 お願いします

• 英語の和訳

1:Not having finished his work,the clerk couldn't go to the party. 2:Left to himself, John might have been at a loss what to do. 3:There being no bus service, I had to walk home. 4:I don't like being told what to do. 和訳をお願いします

• 英文の和訳と穴埋めお願いします。急いでいます。できれば今日中に答えても

英文の和訳と穴埋めお願いします。急いでいます。できれば今日中に答えてもらえればうれしいです。 ★穴埋め★ 私があなたに電話したとき、何をしていたのですか? What ( (1) ) you ( (2) ) when I called you? ★和訳★ (1)The ship has already left the port of Kobe. (2)A:Have you ever talked with Mr. Harris in English? B:No,I never have. (3)We have known each other for a long time. (4)He has lost his glasses somewhere. (5)A:How long has Meg been practicing the piano? B:She has been practicing it since this morning.

• 和訳を教えてください。

From the beginning, industrialization has been a set of human changes. Early developers in the factory industry had to depart from their parents' habits, an approach that often required considerable personal sacrifice and generated familial strain. この文章の和訳を教えてください。 下記自分なりの訳です。よろしくお願いいたします。 当初から、産業化は一連の人間の変化があった。 初期の工場産業の開発者は、自分たちの親の(悪い)習慣、つまり、かなりの人的犠牲と家族の緊張を生じさせるアプローチ[方法]をやめなければ[転換しなければ]ならなかったのである。

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

和訳をお願いいたします。  With the following letter I propose to your kind attention the possibility of reviewing the material for a promotional project for your brand, specifical for baceball. The project has been conceived to promote the visibility of your brand in the current, crytical time for the world's economy. Therefore, a major attention has been put into minimizing the costs. The aim of this project is to deliver the brand wordwive with a budget of less than 2.000.000 Japanese Yen. In order to consent a quick evaluation, the project is summarized in an Executive Summary and in a demo video (about 2 minutes long). しっかりとしたビジネス文書に仕上げたいのですが、なかなか上手くいきません。。 よろしくお願いいたします!

• while unleashing~

こんにちは。 下記の英文の和訳をお願いしたくて質問させて頂きます。 ”Explosives' sole purpose has been to destroy, while unleashing extraordinary forces.” この英文の"while"以下の意味が分からないので教えてください。暑い日が続いて大変ですがよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

先週友達とのチャットでこんなsentenceが出てきました。 -i have to go very soon..but it has been so long that i wanted to say hello before we did:) この、最後のbefore we didについてです。 この友人はracerでまもなく大会に向けて出発するところでした。 私は二つの意味に解釈できると思います。 (1)私と友人が長い間chatをしないでいた状況 we=私と友人  「こんなに長い間“音沙汰なし”になる前に連絡したかったよ!」みたいな・・・。 (2)「まもなく行われるレースに出る前に」 we=友人やその他raceに出場する人たち 「ずっと話してなかったからraceに行く前にあなたと話したかったんだっよ!」というニュアンス そしてdidはwanted to say...で過去形になっているのでその時制の一致のよるものかな...と。 native speaker はどう受け取りますか? あと left overs という言葉についても良かったら教えてください。 友人はextra とかrest of something before the last time, last meal,,, と教えてくれました。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 変な箇所があればご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In the period before you meet he may have suffered some ill health. and conditions in his life have been uncertain and subject to frequent change and indecision on his part. He will have put emotional barriers up between himself and others in this period. Or else will feel he was imprisoned without walls, that circumstance have imprison him, he has a life that he seeks escape from. He is sensitive to atmospheres, unspoken hostilities His outer confidence will hide a feeling of weakness and helplessness. and falling in love with you may be a form of escape from the things in his life he is unhappy with. Love will provide him with a kind of liberty, freedom, while he is tied to the limitations and responsibilities of his former existence.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My brother has been living with me for the last two years while finishing high school, never officially on the lease. Now that he’s graduated, I’ve been trying to help him find a job so I can get him qualified for my lease, but he’s had little success so far. http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2017/01/dear_prudence_should_i_tell_my_boyfriend_i_think_he_s_on_the_autism_spectrum.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent 全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳していただけませんか?

どなたか下の文の[ ]に適切な語を入れて和訳していただけませんか? With the breakup of the Soviet Union, a new entity called the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was formed in December, 1991. The member countries, most of which are the independent states of the former Soviet Union, have sovereignty, but are economically interdependent. Although these countries were liberated from the control of the centralized, totalitarian government, they have been faced with daunting challenges: developing their economies, reorganizing their political systems , and [sparking/causing/ settling] ethnic disputes such as the Chechen Wars and the Georgian-Ossetian conflict. In order to [endure/ overcome/ face] those hardships, the CIS has been taking bold steps to realize democratization, reorganization, and reconstruction of the Commonwealth.