• ベストアンサー

英語の和訳

1:Not having finished his work,the clerk couldn't go to the party. 2:Left to himself, John might have been at a loss what to do. 3:There being no bus service, I had to walk home. 4:I don't like being told what to do. 和訳をお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 0728tom
  • ベストアンサー率61% (11/18)
回答No.2

1. その社員(店員、事務員)は、まだ仕事を終えていなかったので、パーテイーに出かけることが出来なかった。 2.ジョンは、一人にされた(自分の好きなように任された)ので、どうすればよいのか途方にくれたのかもしれない。 3.バスの運行が終了していたので、私は歩いて帰宅しなければならなかった。 4.私は、他人からどうしろと言われたくない。                                                                        以上

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1.彼の仕事を終えていなかったので、その従業員はパーティーに行くことができませんでした。 2.放っておかれたら、ジョンは、何をするのか、途方に暮れていたかもしれません。 3.バスの便が全くなかったので、私は、歩いて家に帰らなければなりませんでした。 4.私は、何をしたらよいか言われるのが好きではありません。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の準動詞の範囲で質問です!

John F. Kennedy was the first Catholic ( ) elected President of the USA. 1.having been 2.who 3.he was 4.to be He expects ( ) in winning a scholarship by studying hard. 1.succeed 2.to succeed 3.succeeded 4.succeeding I was busy ( ) my sister do kitchen work. 1.helping 2.helped 3.to help 4.help This photograph makes her ( ) very young. 1.look 2.to look 3.looked 4.to looking They found the capital city ( ) smaller than they expected. 1.being 2.be 3,been 4,to be ( ) to himself , John might have been at a loss what to do. 1.Left 2.Leaving 3.On leaving 4.To leave ( ) from this point of view, the matter is not as serious as people suppose. 1.Seen 2.As seeing 3. As to see 4.Having seen この問題の解答とどうしてその答えなのかを教えてもらえるとありがたいです。

• この英語で大丈夫でしょうか?

日本であなたと一緒に散歩できたら本当に楽しいだろうな。私はあなたをおぶるのも楽しみだけど、あなたにおんぶされるのも楽しみだよ。テキサスの自然の中をあなたと一緒に歩くのもいいなぁ。 あなたは馬に乗ったことあるの? 私はないよ、乗ってみたいなぁ。 I might be really happy if I could take a walk with you. I look forward to carryig you on my back but also to being carried on your back. How it might be good for us to take a walk together in the quiet nature of Texas. Have you ever taken a ride on a horse back? I haven't. I wish I could do so. I might be~ と How it might be~ が気になっています。mightでは消極的すぎるでしょうか? 回答お待ちしております、どうかお願いいたします!

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• 英訳をお願いします。

英訳をお願いします。 I cleaned the plate. I finished without having to be reminded to do so. 『having to be reminded to do so』の部分の意味が全く分かりません。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 疑問詞+不定詞で質問

I was at a loss what to do.という文で、what+不定詞は名詞句であるはずなのに、at a loss what to doのようにあたかもwhat to doがat a loss のlossを修飾しているようなものはどう解釈したら良いのでしょうか? 文法書にもこのような使い方が紹介されていなかったのですが、自分が見落としているだけでしょうか? どなたか回答宜しくお願いいたします、

• 英語で質問です。

I don't know what is □ to protect them. という文法問題がありました。 to do だと思ったのですが、正解はbeing done でした。 beingdone が正解だとはわかったのですが、to doが間違いな理由がわかりません。 文法にbe to do でするつもり するべき というものがありますよね? その感じでそれらを守るために何をするべきかわからないというふうにはならないのですか? 回答よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

When Help the Hungry insisted on continuing without a licence the city is sued an injunction. Unless they stopped they could be arrested and fined. Thus it happened that Jeff found himself arrested by the police just for trying to help  people. When ordered to pay a fine he told the court:"Why should I be punished just for trying to help people? I refuse to pay."The judge had to decide what to do with this well-meaning young man.

• 英語 和訳お願いします

I am doing good. I wont go to the office all week. This is a strange feeling in Tokyo now. What will we do.

• この英文を和訳して頂けますか?

imagine having the confidence of everybody around you for what it is you are about to do. 「a thousand paths to confidence」という本の一節ですが、what 以下が うまく訳せません。what you are about to do.であれば「あなたがしようとしていること」になると思うのですが、 間にある「it is」が何を指すのか、どう訳したらいいのかが今ひとつ理解できないのです。よろしくお願いします。

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)( )his term paper in haste,Mike made a lot of mistakes. (1)Do (2)Done (3)Having done (4)Does (2)My mother ( )shck, I cooked dinner. (1)be (2)being (3)been (4)to be (3)My sister worked hard,( )into the university at last. (1)get (2)gets (3)getting (4)gotten (4)( )at the sight,I could not move. (1)Shock (2)Shocked (3)shocking (4)To shock (5)( ) (1)To talk of sports,I like tennis best. (2)Talked of sports,I like tennis best. (3)Talking of sports ,I like tennis best. (6)( ) (1)Strictly speaking,he is not a novelist. (2)To be strict speaking,he is not a novelist. (3)Speak strict,he is not a novelist. (7)( ) (1)There was no bus,I had to walk there. (2)There being no bus,I had to walk there. (3)Being no bus, I had to walk there. (8)If you had helped me,I ( )my work. (1)cannot finish (2)could not have finished (3)could not be finished (4)can have finished (9)If I ( )Keiko's address,I would write to her. (1)know (2)am knowing (3)would know (4)knew