• ベストアンサー

日本語訳をお願いします

Your place in my life is the same as it's always been, nothing's changed. この英文の意味を教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

私の人生の中のあなたの位置づけはこれまでずっとそうであったのと同じで、 何も変わっていません。

m09090119
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私の暮らしの中でのあなたの位置は、今まで通りです。何も変わっていません。

m09090119
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語の訳と英作を教えてください。

(1)「Going to see you live always reminds me that life is for living.」 という英文がありました。 「あなたが活動しているのを見に行くことで、いつも私は生きる意味を見出す。」という感じでしょうか?that lifeというところがよくわかりませんでした。 (2)「あなたと同じ時代に生まれたことを神に感謝せずにはいられない。」という感じの英文は 「 I can't help thanking God for living in the same time as you.」 では不自然でしょうか? または 「I am happy to live in the same time as you.」 ではどうでしょうか? おわかりになる方、是非教えていただきたいと思います。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくてどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)you might have become a slightly different person. (2)your old culture has been totally changed. (3)other people may notice changes in your appearance. (4)it is something you have expected.

• 英語 日本語訳

英文の日本語訳、よろしくお願いしますm(__)m Mars has been called our sister planet because it is so close to us and is almost the same size as the Earth.

• 日本語訳

神のみぞ知る世界のopの歌詞を日本語訳にしてください! What I'm seeing......Is it real? What I'm feeling......Is it real? What I'm doing......Is it real? There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities <Go ahead with your own life Is there any hope in your sight?> There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities <You will always be the one, so feel the power And you should know the sun comes up - For you> There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)As a means of readjusting and staying in touch with the international scene, you may want to consider contacting students who have been abroad, who are currently abroad, or who are thinking about going abroad. (2)There are many ways of maintaining contact with friends you made overseas. (3)Discussing things and sharing experiences with others is almost always worthwhile. (4)The key is to build on the cross-cultural coping skills you now possess and to find conscious ways of introducing your new self into your personal and academic life, not seeing it as a dream or something unrelated to your future. 問題は以上です。文が長いので訳が難しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いします!

長いですが日本語に訳をお願いします! aspect→アスペクト past life→過去世 His eighth house conjuncts your eleventh house in Cancer. Theeighth house is about death and reincarnation and past lives.The eleventh house is friendship and hope. This shows that in a past life you knew each other, you lived in the same area, possible the same building or close neighbourhood in early life and grew up as friends. The part of the past incarnation spentwith him was a period of life that felt secure and happy, and safe. A feeling that you would like to return to in this life. I cannot tell how long you knew each other in the past incarnation, but you had a friendship that was deep enough to want to carry it through to other lives. Or to want to return to.This aspect is only one of friendship, it doesn’t show what else happened in the past life, you’d need the other aspects to know that, and this is a synastry not a karmic synastry. But its was not an ordinary friendship. You spent time together in homely places and with creative people. There may have been long gaps in the friendship. One of you may have had to wait for the other to return home, to continue the friendship. You were also both with your family’s and local community Which suggest it happened at a young age, in that life., The friendship between you is never destroyed with this sign. You would have both wished to meet in another incarnation and you have, and will do so in many future incarnations.

• 以下の英文を日本語訳できません

Most of my focus has been on diet, because the bang for your buck for changing your diet is really profound, わたしはダイエットにのみ着目しています。なぜならあなたのダイエットを変えるための背景の失敗はほとんど重大だからです。 意味がわかりません。誰か正しい英文を教えてください。

• 「あなたの好きな場所は?」という質問の答え方

英語でWhat is your favorite place in Japan?という質問に対して 「北海道です。」と答えたい場合、1)My favorite place is Hokkaido. 2)It's Hokkaido. 3)Hokkaido is my favorite place.を考えましたが、これら1)~3)の表現でどれが適切と考えればよいのでしょうか?どなたかご存じでしたら、よろしくお教え願います。 

• イタリア語、スウェーデン語で・・・

your life is always in your hands. をイタリア語かスウェーデン語でどのように言うかわかる方いっらしゃいましたら、教えてください。

• この文でのasの使われ方を教えてください!!

Fashion in Europe and America was the same as it had always been in the 1960s. のasは関係代名詞ですか、接続詞ですか?? 関係代名詞だとすれば、it had been the same の補語であるthe same が先行詞になることができますか? どうぞ教えてください!