生きる意味を見出す | 同じ時代に感謝

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「Going to see you live always reminds me that life is for living.」という英文は、あなたが活動しているのを見に行くことで、いつも私は生きる意味を見出すことを思い出させてくれます。
  • 「 I can't help thanking God for living in the same time as you.」という感じの英文は、あなたと同じ時代に生まれたことを神に感謝せずにはいられないという気持ちを表しています。
  • もしくは、「I am happy to live in the same time as you.」という表現でも、あなたと同じ時代に生きることに喜びを感じています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語の訳と英作を教えてください。

(1)「Going to see you live always reminds me that life is for living.」 という英文がありました。 「あなたが活動しているのを見に行くことで、いつも私は生きる意味を見出す。」という感じでしょうか?that lifeというところがよくわかりませんでした。 (2)「あなたと同じ時代に生まれたことを神に感謝せずにはいられない。」という感じの英文は 「 I can't help thanking God for living in the same time as you.」 では不自然でしょうか? または 「I am happy to live in the same time as you.」 ではどうでしょうか? おわかりになる方、是非教えていただきたいと思います。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1.のthatは接続詞で、直接lifeを修飾しているものではありません。that(~ということ)以下がremindsの目的語になります。もしthat節でなければreminds me of+(名詞)となるところです。 2.は時代という意味ならば、timeよりageの方がいいように思いますが、後は両方ともそれでOKでしょう。

nameshin
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました!大変勉強になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします!

長いですが日本語に訳をお願いします! aspect→アスペクト past life→過去世 His eighth house conjuncts your eleventh house in Cancer. Theeighth house is about death and reincarnation and past lives.The eleventh house is friendship and hope. This shows that in a past life you knew each other, you lived in the same area, possible the same building or close neighbourhood in early life and grew up as friends. The part of the past incarnation spentwith him was a period of life that felt secure and happy, and safe. A feeling that you would like to return to in this life. I cannot tell how long you knew each other in the past incarnation, but you had a friendship that was deep enough to want to carry it through to other lives. Or to want to return to.This aspect is only one of friendship, it doesn’t show what else happened in the past life, you’d need the other aspects to know that, and this is a synastry not a karmic synastry. But its was not an ordinary friendship. You spent time together in homely places and with creative people. There may have been long gaps in the friendship. One of you may have had to wait for the other to return home, to continue the friendship. You were also both with your family’s and local community Which suggest it happened at a young age, in that life., The friendship between you is never destroyed with this sign. You would have both wished to meet in another incarnation and you have, and will do so in many future incarnations.

• 英語の訳と英作文をお願いします。

英語のわかる方、教えてください。 (1)「I want you to live in Kyoto for a long time.」を訳してください。 I want you~ は「あなたが欲しい」みたいな文になってしまっていますか? 京都が気に入って、ずっと居たいと願う外国の方に対して、友人として (2)「私はあなたが長い間、京都に居れたらいいなと思います」 という意味の英文はどう書けば良いですか? それと (3)「英語がよく分からなくて、誤解されるような(変な意味)の英文を書いてしまったようです」 という誤解を解く英作文もお願いします。

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 日本語訳をお願いします

Your place in my life is the same as it's always been, nothing's changed. この英文の意味を教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

下記の文なのですが、 直訳で無くニュアンスで訳して頂けますか? スペイン語が母国語の方から頂いたので、 もしかしたら文法などが変かもしれませんが…。 ヨロシクお願いします。 i really wish that you are my destined soul mate ........ the only thing that will make me happy .is to make a sweet girl like you happy.. and for me that is the best feeling in the world ..... i want in life is happiness and i want you to feel the same way ... went you happy all the Bad things gos away . and that is what i want in life ..a happy wife and a happy Family....

• だれかこの日本語訳を。。

you know, there was a period in my life where I found growing up in the world that I was living in quite stressful. 誰かこの文章の訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。 文法的にいうとfound(find)ってどういう風に解釈できるのでしょうか?あとworldのあとのthatって関係代名詞でしょうか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)When you return to your home country after a long period abroad it is rather normal to need time to re-adjust to the country you call home. (2)Education is all about going to another country and living there for long periods of time. (3)It takes about the same amount of time to adjust to your own country as a foreign country when you have been abroad for a long time. (4)It might be a good idea to search out people who are about to spend time abroad if you want to maintain your contact with the international scene. (5)Spending time abroad is a skill, as you learn about different cultures and also how to interact with different people, and you should use this skill wisely. 問題は以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Thought I seldom answer the telephone, I always answer a letter. I like writing to people I have never met,gradually finding out their interests in life and their personalities. I have made many new friends in this way but I have never made a friend for a telephone call. Writing letters is becoming a lost art. People make the excuse that they have no time to sit down and compose an interesting letter,just as they say they never have time to read books. Yet they find time to do all kinds of useless things:they waste half their lives in unnecessary activities.

• 日本語訳

'Expensive' lifetime awards are contrary to Principles 2 & 3, in the exact same way as global, non site-specific promotions that depend on collecting Points are. Local site-based promotions on the other hand, entirely agree with Principle 1 この文を訳したいのですが、 最初の一行は ”高い”ライフタイムアワードは原則2と3にグローバルと同じように?反します。 その次の文から訳せません 一体この文はなにを言いたいのでしょうか?誰か教えてくれると幸いです!