• ベストアンサー

英文添削お願いします。

お客様はチーズバーガーはあるか尋ねられました。 My customer inquired me for cheese burger. あとで、「ここはハンバーガー屋じゃないですよ」って答えたらめちゃくちゃウケてたなと思ったんです。 Later, I thought I could crack him up if I said “Here is not hamburger shop".

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >お客様はチーズバーガーはあるか尋ねられました。 >My customer inquired me for cheese burger. (「~はあるか尋ねる」は、ask forが一般的だと思います。) ⇒My customer asked me for cheese burger. >あとで、「ここはハンバーガー屋じゃないですよ」って答えたらめちゃくちゃウケてた(*)なと思ったんです。 >Later, I thought I could crack him up if I said “Here is not hamburger shop". (「~にウケる」はcatch on with~がいいと思います。「めちゃくちゃ(=ものすごく)」は)awfullyでいいでしょう。) ⇒Later, I thought I could awfully catch on with him if I said “This is not hamburger shop". (*)蛇足 でも、実際にハンバーガーを売っているんでしょう? それでウケるかなあ…?? (おっと、関係ないことでした。ごめんなさい。)

その他の回答 (1)

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1442/3777)
回答No.2

お客様はチーズバーガーはあるか尋ねられました。 The customer asked me for a cheese burger. あとで、「ここはハンバーガー屋じゃないですよ」って答えたらめちゃくちゃウケてたなと思ったんです。 Later on, I thought that I might appeal to him very much when I answered, "it was not a hamburger shop here".

関連するQ&A

• カナダのマックでの出来事(英会話)

カナダに留学中していた頃マックに行った時の出来事なんですが未だに忘れられない出来事があります。いつもならセットで注文するんですがその日は、単品のハンバーガーだけが食べたくてそれを頼みました。 私:Can i get a humbergar? 店員:what?hamberger?・・・・・?? なので私がa cheese burger without cheese. と説明してもなんか、は?という対応でした。 でも結局ハンバーガーを食べたような気もするし、もういいや、じゃあチーズバーガーでいいですってなったのかは覚えていないんですが、なぜ通じなかったのか?アジア人だから知っていたけどちょっとみくださしたかったのか?(差別的な?)思い出すとモヤモヤします。 食べ終えたあとすごく歯がゆい思いをしたのを覚えています。(発音に問題はなかったです) あともう一つ質問なんですが、a cheese burger without cheeseと説明するよりもっと良い説明の仕方はありますか?

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

英訳を頼まれやってみましたが、時制が苦手で合っているか不安です。 誰か教えてください。 ○She said that she knew I liked him. and she couldn't stop me seeing him. so,all she could do was accept that situation. (彼女は私が彼を好きなのも知ってるし、私が彼と会うのを止めさせることもできない。 だから、その状況を受け入れるしかないって言ってた。) 時制の一致は、たとえばI love youなど将来も続く気持ちを表す場合にも、間接話法になると過去にするのですか? ここを現在形にしては誤りなのでしょうか? そのあとの文も彼女のセリフなので、言った時点の過去形になってOKですか? 勉強でない、生の英語だと時制をどこまで意識していいのかわかりません(><)

• わからない英文があります

Rico: Remember when I said I was opening Camp Rico? And you said that if the brats ever got bored I could bring them here? JACKSON: I never said that. RICO Well it's your word against mine. Come on in kids! "It's your word against mine"の意味を教えてください

• 話法 here→there

授業でhereをthereと変えるように授業で習ったんですが、分からないところがあります; I met him here yesterday, and he said,"I'll be here again tomorrow." の答えが I met him here yesterday, and he said that he would be here again today. なんですが、どうしてhereはこのままhereなのでしょうか? 何か決まりがありそうなんですが、分からないんで教えてください。

• 時 条件を表す副詞節

以前に似たような質問を見たのですが、まだわからないところがあります。 時制で、if の後にbe going to などといった表現は使えるのでしょうか? 例えば… もし私が遅れるようならば、君に伝える。 If I am going to be late, I will tell you. など、"am going to" のあたりが、will になるのか、よくわかりません。 また、 君がチーズバーガーを頼むつもりなら(ようなら)、僕も同じものを頼む If you will order a cheese burger, I will order the same one. が正しいといわれたのですが、 If you are going to order a cheese burger, I will order the same one. という言い方は正しくないのでしょうか?

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 29th September ‘10 Today, I worked in a relax mood, because my boss took a day off today. After working, I went out to drink with my friend of junior high school days. He is my best friend, so I could enjoy from the bottom of my heart. Especially when I lost my confidence now, this drink made me smooth over my hut feelings. I remembered that someone said , ‘If you drink, you should drink old alcohol. If you read a book, you should read old book. If you talk, you should talk with old friend.’ I thought I had a good day today.

• 英語がご堪能な方。英文を教えてください。

お世話になります。下記の英文ですが、ご回答者様ですと、どのように英作しますか。よろしければ、参考に教えていただけないでしょうか。 週末、(主人と私は娘と一緒に、)娘の○○という名前の幼児教室の帰り道、お昼を食べるために虎ノ門ヒルズのビブに立ち寄りました。彼は、チェダーチーズ、豆、トマト、アボカド、サワークリームなどが入ったハンバーガー、私は、牡蠣フライとイカスミのアイオリソースなどが入ったハンバーガー、それからトリュフ、チーズ、パセリがかかったフライドポテトをチョイス。どれも初めての味で面白かった。 自分で英作すると↓こうなります。 Last weekend, on my husband and I way home from our daughter's infant school named ○○ with my daughter, we stopped by Toranomon Hills to have lunch at Bebu. He ordered a burger which has cheddar cheese, beans, tomato, avocado, sour cream etc.. I ordered a burger which has crispy fried oysters, sepia aioli etc.. And then, we also ordered french flies which has truffle, cheese and parsley. I enjoyed having everything because the taste of burgers were so interesting.

• どなたか自然な英文で添削をお願いします!

友人宛のメールです。長文で恐縮なのですが、今後に役立たせたいので、自然な言い回しにどなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。なお、( )内は伝えたい内容です。 ■1 Thanks for the letter.To my relief,you are not upset.I should not worry too much. (返事ありがとう。怒ってなくてほっとした。心配し過ぎないようにするね。←前回のメールで、「長いことメールしなくてごめん。がっかりさせちゃったんじゃないかと思ってる。」のようなことを書きました。) ■2 >Not to much has changed here. This is kind of good except boredom isn't this? I remember that you said before nothing happen means basically peace that's why you like boredom in a way, (退屈だってことを除けば、それはある意味いいことだよね。あなた以前、「何も起きないってことは基本的に平和ってこと、だから退屈はそういう意味では好きだ」って言ってたものね。) ■3 >Summer is ending. Its cooling off already. Too short. Really??That's too short!! It's still hot and humid very much down here. I used to hate tokyo's steamy heat but I'm kind of enjoying this year becouse it is the first tokyo's summer in two years for me. (え、マジで?そりゃほんとうに短いね!こっちはまだ蒸し暑いよ。私、東京の蒸し暑さって嫌いだったけど、今年はけっこう楽しんでる。2年ぶりの東京の夏だからね。) ■4 I did djembe with one of japanese drum circle in ☆-park last saturday and sunday.I did over five hours both days,so I got bruise on my palm and tanned. (先週の土日は☆公園でドラム・サークルと一緒にジャンベ叩いたよ。で、5時間以上もやってたから、手にアザができて日に焼けちゃった。) ■5 Oh ☆-park reminds me,I got Nepal-○○ from the Italian guy who I met first time at the park when I did djembe.And he said 'This is pretty good stuff isn't this?' and I said 'Yes.'to be polite.He also said Italian stuff is good.But it's hard to belive it for me.Because actually ○○ he gave me was not good.I think △△ stuff is far better like ten times more than that.I guess I've gotten used to △△ stuff.At this moment it's like ill fortune in a way because if I don't know △△ stuff,I could be satisfied with most staff in the world. (☆公園で思い出したけど、ジャンベ叩いてた日に、その日初めて会ったイタリア人にネパールの○○をもらったよ。で、彼は「どう、これけっこういいでしょ?」って言うので「そうだね。」っていちおうマナーとしてそう返事した。で、続けて彼は「イタリアのはいいよ。」と言ってた。でもちょっと信じられないな。だって、その日もらったやつは良くなかったからね。△△産の方がずっと良いよ、10倍くらい良い。わたしたぶん、△△産の良いやつに慣れちゃったんだね。今となってはある意味それって不幸よ。だって、△△のを知らなけりゃ、たいていの国のものでも満足できてただろうからね。)

• アメリカンジョークのオチがわかりません。

下記のアメリカンジョークのオチがわからないのですが どこが面白いのでしょうか。 どの様に解釈すればいいのでしょうか。 アドバイスお願いします。 "48 hamburgers, please." said Tom to the clerk at hamburger shop. "All for you?" gasped the clerk. "Don't be silly." said Tom. "I have three friends waiting outside for me." (訳) 「ハンバーガー48個ください。」 トムはハンバーガーショップの店員に言った。 「全部あなたに?」店員はあきれて言った。 「馬鹿にしないで。」トムは言った。 「僕は友達を三人、外に待たせているんだ。」

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.