• ベストアンサー

わからない英文があります

Rico: Remember when I said I was opening Camp Rico? And you said that if the brats ever got bored I could bring them here? JACKSON: I never said that. RICO Well it's your word against mine. Come on in kids! "It's your word against mine"の意味を教えてください

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<訳例> リコ: 私がキャンプリコを開くと言った時のこと覚えてる?そしたら、あなたは、がきが退屈するのなら、私が彼らをここに連れて来ることもできるって言ったわね? ジャクソン: そんなことは言ってないよ。 リコ: そう、それがあなたの言い分なの。さあ、みんな、入ってらっしゃい! <コメント> word against:(人)に対する言い分 http://eow.alc.co.jp/word+against/UTF-8/?ref=sa とありますので、「私の言葉に対するあなたの言い分」と言う意味ではないでしょうか?

その他の回答 (1)

noname#194996
noname#194996
回答No.2

against は対立する、反抗する、という意味もありますので、「それが貴方の(自分 Rico )に対する(反抗的な)いいわけなのね、ということではないでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 教えてください

I remember your saying that. と I remember that you said that. とはどう違いますか?

• わからない英文があります

下記のMとJの会話文の最後にJが言ったIt’s gonna take a lot more than a rejection from a soft girl to get this guy downの意味を教えてください。 M: It turns out that when she said she likes Jackson, she meant she likes President Andrew Jackson. And I mean come on, who doesn’t? J: So she doesn’t like me? M: No. When she heard that I thought she meant you, she laughed so hard … J: She laughed? M: Not really a laugh, it was more like a little giggle, little titter, like ‘he he he’, but less. J: I get it. M: Come on Jackson, it’s not like you cared anywayz. J: You’re right, I didn’t. I mean, I was just trying to be nice, ‘cause … ‘cause that’s totally the kinda guy I am. It’s gonna take a lot more than a rejection from a soft girl to get this guy down.

• この英文であっていますか?

「サッカーの試合負けてしまって残念でしたね。来年はあなたのチームがもっといい成績を残せるといいですね」 を英語にしたいのですが、 I'm sorry that you lost the soccer game. I hope your team will bring the better result next year. であっていますか? betterの前にtheはいるんでしょうか? 自信がないです。 どなたかおしえてください、よろしくお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• わからない英文があります

A "Did you bring your dog?" B "It's a gay wedding. I figured, what's one more little bitch with an attitude?" what's one more little bitch with an attitudeの意味を教えてください!

• 和訳お願いします。

Every night I pray That you'll come back today And hold me like you used to Every night I spent oh Just waiting on your scent oh Needing just a trace of you Well I know it ain't refined But I'll hold your place in line Until you remember that you're mine It's not my first mistake oh I'm sleeping wide awake You know I can't think straight oh about you And it's nothing that I planned To let you slip right through my hands oh I'm burning with a love that's turned blue I know it just aint right Holding on to you so tight Until you remember that you're mine ネットで出回って和訳や和訳のアプリでは理解できないんです。 女性の心情を歌ってる歌詞なので 理解できるように和訳をお願いします。

• 英文解釈をお願いします。

Bの解釈に悩んでいます。和訳をお願い致します。。 A:Okay, let’s go through your wardrobe. It’s kind of slim pickings in here. B:I don’t think I’m as clueless as I look when I walk out of my house. It’s more that I just don’t have anything. A:You wear things that make you feel comfortable……that look good on your frame. A:Because you have, what you think, is an unusual body.  And I’m telling you, it’s not as unusual as you think.

• 英語の歌詞の訳。

歌詞の日本語訳をお願いします。 Whatever It Takes の「Cold Of Winter」という曲です。 全部ではなく、最後の「I split your ribs and with the warmth of mine Melt your ice heart...」という部分だけでけっこうです。 特に、ribsをsplitする、という感覚がつかめず、 慣用表現かと調べたのですか分かりませんでした。 「なんとなくこんな感じ・・・」でもけっこうですので、よろしくお願いします。 Whatever It Takes - Cold Of Winter 歌詞 I've seen these pages turn And said I knew it from the start That your face changes with the seasons leaves With the cold of winter dripping from your nose You threw it away as cold as the air when you said "I don't think I should stay It's far too warm The leaves are still bearing green And I can't keep My ice heart" So seasons pass and change But I still lie awake on cold fall days When the months become years And the years still bring tears that freeze up On your face I split your ribs and with the warmth of mine Melt your ice heart...

• この英文あっていますか?

英文を添削していただけないでしょうか。 Thank you for telling me the proverb. I really like it, so I memorized it. I'm glad that you liked my card. Can you tell me your birthday so that I can send you a birthday card. Mine is May 1st. 『あのことわざを教えてくれてありがとう。とても気に入ったので暗記しちゃいました。カードを気に入ってもらえて良かったです。誕生日にもあなたにカードを送りたいので誕生日を教えてもらえますか?ちなみに私の誕生日は5月1日です。』 気になるのは Mine is.. のところです。なんか唐突でぶっきらぼうではないかと…。しかし日本語の「ちなみに」にあたる英語がわかりません。 どなたか助けてください、お願いします!

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 英文の邦訳をお願いします。

As one executive told Useem (1984:47–48): You’re damn right it’s helpful to be on several boards. It extends the range of your network and acquaintances, and your experience. That’s why you go on a board, to get something as well as give… It just broadens your experience, the memory bank that you have to test things against. 上記英文の邦訳をお願い致します。