Breaking Hearts and Crazy Emotions: Exploring the Meaning of an English Phrase

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the hidden emotions behind the English phrase in this intriguing translation.
  • Unveil the true intentions and feelings expressed in this captivating English text.
  • Explore the depths of passion and confusion through the words of this emotional English sentence.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202143
noname#202143
回答No.1

All I know 私が知っていることはただ… Is that you want to break it それを壊したいのはあなたなの? I just want to say 言いたいことはただ… Is that your feeling? それがあなたの心なの? You know what you are? あなたは自分が何者か知っているはず。 Tell me why 教えて… Did you turn your back right no me あなたは私のもとに傍らに帰ってきたとでも言うの?(no fではなく on でしょうね) You drive me crazy!! あなたは私の心をかき乱すわ。 We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more 私たちはこれ以上続けらることのできない関係をだらだらと続けているだけ But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it でも続けるしかないわね。私一人では無理だから。 If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore もし、壊してしまった感情(という名の)の砦を通さずにあなたの心を見ることができたなら、 I could get everything back すべてを取り戻せるはずよ It's back to me just like that! そのようにして、すべては戻るはず。 ※詩的散文なので訳しにくいですね。けれども、とりあえず、こんな感じでどうでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳して下さい。

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, every time you get around me I get weak. You fulfill my every fantasy. Its amazing how you don't even know how much you drive me wild. Just confide in me your deepest feelings, tell me your fantasies and they shall be fulfilled. I will do anything it takes to make you happy because that is the only thing that matters to me anymore. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• この英文

詩かなにかだと思うのですが、何をいっているのかわかりません。この文以外にあなたのことを考えているという言葉を連発したのはわかりました。主人公は男性ですが、この文面から行くとこの男性は本気の恋愛を相手に求めているのでしょうか、わりきった関係を求めている文でしょうか感じたことなど教えて下さいお願いします I heard it said that kisses make the heart grow closer Well, I will never get over the way we were that night And I want to get it back So if you're out there, please listen to this message from me Know that I'm right here thinkin 'bout you Hope that you too will another day 'cause all I do. Did you hear them tellin' me I must be crazy 'Cause I'm waitin' on you lately That's okay, alright, 'cause I need to get you back Want you to know that I don't regret A single moment I spent on you, my friend Thinking 'bout you, hope that you too will another day,

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

多分間違えてブーツを作ってしまったという英文だと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. I wanted to make sure you are aware of the style of lineman patch they put on a plain toe boot. I have placed a picture below of your boots. Please let me know id this is acceptable. If you would like it made differently please let us know. Keep in mind that a remake will take 6 to 8 weeks また、そのブーツでいいので送ってほしいという英文も作成していただけるとありがたいです。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品が到着したので相手にメールしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's great, I am glad to hear that everything is fine with them and that your delivery got to you in one piece. Thank you for letting me know. We have some more and new stock which you might want to check out on our website. I have attached 2 images of the new 000, and I am looking forward to your comment.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて頂けませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか落札しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hi we only get a good international discount from US to Japan if it is over 3kgs, do you want to order a little more or do you want to use your account? Right now it is about 1 kg actual and 2kg with DIM weight, do you want to use your Fedex account, I can also ship it with USPS, let me know and I can get an estimate for you, thanks!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,

• 英文、分かりません、訳してください、お願いします

1)You want to know the price of a T-shirt How much is this? 2)You see a T-shirt you like Can I try it on? 3)You want to bring back if it doesn‘t fit Can I bring it back? You can bring it back 4)You want to pay by credit card Can I pay by credit card? 訳せる方、宜しくお願い致します