英語の翻訳依頼

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の翻訳をお願いする
  • 連絡に応答いただけない理由がわかりません。すべての問題は解決済みです。必要な情報をご確認いただき、72時間以内に送金手続きを行います。
  • すべての情報を提供いただければ、データ処理を行い、支払い明細書をお送りします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • uchamach
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.1

こんにちは なぜお返事を頂けないのでしょうか。もう一度申し上げますが、すべてを解決するためにあなたがなさらなくてはならないのは、あなたの(顧客データ?)にある情報と照合するため、以下の情報を教えていただきたいのです。そうすれば72時間中に送金が可能です。 1) 氏名 2) 住所(省略なし) 3) あなたの国 4) ご希望の送金方法 これらの情報を教えていただき次第、あなたのデータを処理し、 送金いたします。 敬具 Veronica Garcia

kuritinn
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 理解しました。 感謝しまーす。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; なぜ私からの連絡に返答がないのかまったく分かりません。 please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out すべて解決済みであるということをお伝えいたします all you need to do is confirm these information 必要なのは以下の(個人)情報を再確認していただくことだけです to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. あなたがファイルに記録されたデータの認証が可能になります。 Then within 72hours we will make your transfer そうすれば、72時間以内に送金(「譲渡」など他にも考えられます)いたします。 1) Your full name フルネーム 2) Your full address 番地までの住所 3) Your Country 国 4) The transfer mode you need 送金方法 As soon as you supply me with those information’s 上の情報を知らせていただき次第 we will process your data and send your payment slip. データを処理し支払い伝票をお送りします。

kuritinn
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 すごくわかりやすくてよかったのですが!!! ベストアンサーは早いほうのかたにします。 真に申しわけないです;; でもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• これは信じていいのでしょうか?

Dear ○○○(僕), We have just received a Transfer Order for the additional Payment of $850:00USDollars made to you from Mrs Elvira (仮名) as requested by the bank transfer department so as to rectify the problem occurring during the Transfer of the total amount of $2,850:00USDollars to your account. Mrs Elvira (仮名) has made the additional payment accordingly and it has been processed and approved by our bank transfer system and we can easily confirm that the transfer will go through this time. But first before we can proceed with the remittance of the funds to your account, we require you to proceed with the remittance of the total amount of $800:00USDollars and $50:00USDollars for Western Union Charges to your buyer remittance information, which is the son teacher through Western Union as stated below. FIRST NAME : YANG(仮名) LAST NAME : ZHANG(仮名) COUNTRY : CHINA According to your buyer, She has provided the above receiver information as the recipient of the $800:00USDollars, which you will be sending and we are aware of this. So we urge you to proceed with the transfer of the total amount of $800:00USDollars through Western Union money transfer to the above information and once you send it, you will need to send us the copy of the western union transfer receipt and once we got it, we will proceed with the transfer of the total amount of $2,850:00USDollars to your account within 6Hours once we receive the receipt of the western union remittance from you. We will be looking forward to read from you soon. オークションでカメラが落札されて、婦人の方がオーストラリアナショナル銀行を通じてお金を 振り込んでくれる手はずなのですが、 振り込み前にこのようなメールが来たのですが、翻訳サイトでもわけがわかりません。 中国の第三者が出てきたようなのですが、どなたか訳せる方 意味を教えていただけると助かります。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

Unfortunately, we are unable to ship your order due to a problem with the credit card information you submitted with your order. Please take a moment to review the information below to verify if the billing information we have for you is correct: Paid with a Visa ending with the last four digits of 2009 that expires 11/14 We need you to call our Customer Service Department at 1-111-111-1111 as soon as possible so that we can make the corrections needed to get your order on its way! Please have a recent credit card billing statement and the telephone number on the back of the card for the Issuing Bank. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we are ready to help you as soon as you call us! Thanks! アメリカのネットショップで買い物したのですが、上のメールが送られてきました。 注文時に入力したクレジット情報に問題があるので 電話で正確な住所と引き落とし銀行の電話番号を教えてくれということでしょうか?

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 翻訳していただけないでしょうか?

翻訳機を使ってみましたがよくわかりませんでした;; I AM MR.PRINCE WILL PERSONAL ADVISER TO MISS KATE EYADEMA, YOU HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT YOU WILLINESS AND READNESS TO HANDLE HER FUND FOR HER. YOU SHOULD NOW INTRUDOCUE YOURSELF TO ME SO THAT I WILL KNOW YOUR STATANDED TO HANDLE THE MONEY. THEREFORE, I HAVE DISCUSSED WITH A LAWYER WHO WILL HELP YOU TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME TO ENABLE YOU STAND AS THE BENEFICARY OF THE FUND BY THE INSTRUACTION FROM MISS KATE E.EYADEMA. THE LAWYER SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND THE SUM OF US$4,300.00 DOLLRAS TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME AND SEND TO YOU BY COURIER SERVICE TO ENABLE THE BANK TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. MOREOVER AFTER GOING THROUGH THE DO GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL GET THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER TO ENABLE HIM START THE JOB REGARDS PRINCE WILL

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

荷物が、まだ届かないので、追跡番号を教えて下さい、と問い合わせたところ下記の内容のメールが届きました。『そちらで調べて下さい』って、書いてあるようなんですが・・・?(>_<) my colleague Sophia emailed you the following once we received your payment: We received your payment, many thanks. Your order is now ready for collection, here are the weights and dimensions: 2 @ 6kgs – 41x21x32cm Total boxes is 4 Total weight is 25kgs The address to collect from is: IMS a division of CDL London Ltd 3 & 3a Bluebell Business Park Sheffield Park East Sussex TN22 3HQ Tel: +44 (0) 1825 700012 Opening hours: Mon to Fri 9am-3.30pm And your order collection reference number is: 2999290 Please let me know if you need any further information. Could you please check with the courier you used the tracking number of your order. Please let me know if you need any further information.

• [英語翻訳] iPhoneアプリがリジェクト

アプリがリジェクトされました。 メッセージに以下の文が記載されていました。 翻訳サイトで翻訳を試みましたが -(ハイフン)のところが理解出来ませんでした。 恐らくここが重要箇所かと思われます。 以下の英語を翻訳して頂けないでしょうか? We have begun the review of your app but aren't able to continue because we need additional information about your app. At your earliest opportunity, please review the following questions and provide as detailed information as you can in response. The more information you can provide upfront, the sooner we can complete your review. -Currently, content is in English and this is not as advertised. Please verify if this is what you intended. We have attached a screenshot for your reference. While your iTunes Connect Application State is displayed as Metadata Rejected, it is not necessary to upload a new binary. Once you reply to this message, we can proceed with your review.

• 英語翻訳できる方助けてください。

自分の翻訳や機械翻訳では自信がないので、どなたかお力を貸して下さい。 下記文章の翻訳をお願いいたします。 We appreciate your response to our request for more information. We will let you know if we require any further details about this order. Otherwise, please consider this claim closed in your favor. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

輸入ブルーレイを海外から購入したところ、違う商品が送られてきちゃいました。 ネットで例文を引用してなんとか【間違ったの送り返すから正しいの送って下さい】 というのを、海外の取引先にメールしたところ、以下の長文が送られてきて無料の翻訳を使ってみたのですが、ちんぷんかんぷんで。。。 長文ですが、どうか宜しくお願いします。 body We are happy to reimburse for return shipping up to $10.00 for international orders when the return is due to our error. For a return on box sets or where the return shipping is more than $6.00 due to item size or weight, please contact us for preauthorization and a receipt for the shipping will need to be emailed or faxed to us. Delivery confirmation, insurance, mailers and expedited shipping costs are not included as reimbursable items. Another option we offer are partial refunds in lieu of returning items that have minor case damage or scratches or we can send you a replacement case for single disc CD's or DVD. Please ask your customer service representative for this option if you are interested. **To expedite the return process, please cut your shipping label from the mailer your order arrived in and include it with the return form found at the link below. This will have much of the information we need to identify your order. Please be as detailed as possible below so we can ensure proper handling of your return. For defective or damaged items, we will ship you another brand new, item once we receive the defective/damaged one back at the warehouse (with RAF completed). Please note: Region errors are not considered defective. For incorrect items received due to packing or listing errors, we will ship you the correct item as soon as the incorrect item is received into our warehouse (with RAF completed) or completely refund your order if it is determined we are unable to obtain the correct item due to a listing or UPC error. For all other returns (dont want, region error, duplication) a refund minus S&H will be processed after we receive the item back in our warehouse (with RAF completed). Please explain the reason for the return. Return shipping will not be reimbursed. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。。。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• 英語を翻訳して欲しいです。

フランスのレストランにメールで予約をしました。 その返事が返ってきたのですが、英語が全然出来ないので正確に翻訳していただきたいのです。 Ch&egrave;re Mademoiselle, Further to your e-mail of January 3, we are expecting you with great pleasure, having made the following reservation on your behalf : * Tuesday, January 26, 2010 : - A table for dinner for two persons at 7:15 P.M. (the opening time of the restaurant). Everything will be done in order your mother and you to enjoy your evening as well as our Euros 190 Discovery Menu. To hold this reservation, we should like to know where you can be joined in Paris (local phone number). In addition, we shall be grateful to you for reconfirming us this reservation once in Paris by calling the desk reservation (01.44.95.15.01) ; without any news from you on Tuesday, January 26, before 3:00 P.M., we would regretfully cancel it. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you, we send you our sincere regards. Louise GAY どうかよろしくお願いいたします。