冷たい冬のかまどで、あなたの心を溶かす

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「Cold Of Winter」という曲の最後の部分である「I split your ribs and with the warmth of mine Melt your ice heart...」について、ribsをsplitする感覚が慣用表現かどうか分からない。
  • 「Cold Of Winter」は、季節の変化とともに顔が変わることを描いた歌詞である。
  • 歌詞の中で語られる氷の心を溶かすという行為が、冷たい冬のかまどのような感覚を伝えている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の歌詞の訳。

歌詞の日本語訳をお願いします。 Whatever It Takes の「Cold Of Winter」という曲です。 全部ではなく、最後の「I split your ribs and with the warmth of mine Melt your ice heart...」という部分だけでけっこうです。 特に、ribsをsplitする、という感覚がつかめず、 慣用表現かと調べたのですか分かりませんでした。 「なんとなくこんな感じ・・・」でもけっこうですので、よろしくお願いします。 Whatever It Takes - Cold Of Winter 歌詞 I've seen these pages turn And said I knew it from the start That your face changes with the seasons leaves With the cold of winter dripping from your nose You threw it away as cold as the air when you said "I don't think I should stay It's far too warm The leaves are still bearing green And I can't keep My ice heart" So seasons pass and change But I still lie awake on cold fall days When the months become years And the years still bring tears that freeze up On your face I split your ribs and with the warmth of mine Melt your ice heart...

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tonsaku
  • ベストアンサー率35% (21/59)
回答No.1

直訳すれば「ろっ骨を割る」となりますね。 肋骨は大事な臓器を守っています。 その中でも最も大事なもの、そう、あなたの凍った心を、私の温かさで直に溶かしてあげよう、ということです。

mitsuzou
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございました。 驚きです!しかし納得しました。ろっ骨…と思いましたがtonsaku 様の訳を読むと感動的ですね。本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• すぐ返信しないと!

訳してください(>_< wishing you all the timeless joys of x'mas wishing you love and laughter and wishing I were there with you just because I LOVE you may the miracle of x'mas fill your heart with warmth and love

• 洋楽の歌詞の英訳

自分の好きな曲なのですが、どういう意味なのかさっぱりです… こちらで英訳お願いしてもよろしでしょうか? 自分で訳しようと思っても、基本的な構造から離れている為にさっぱりです。 どなたかお分かりになる方、よろしくお願いします。 My heart's not lonely or broken Is not of ice or of gold Nor has my heart ever spoken To me when a love has grown cold I felt not the faintest flutter When you brushed my cheek as you passed Nor will I willingly clutter My life with these things that don't last Be still my heart My heart be still If our eyes should meet then so-be-it No need to trouble a heart that's hidden Where no-one can free it Only to tear it apart

• すみませんが、訳がわかりません。教えて下さい

日本語に訳すとどうなるか教えてください。 A: Why did you lose your job? B: Because I called in one night - I had that black weightlifter with me. thought I had one more day of sick leave, but I didn't. So I decided to spend the night with him, throught I'd still have a job in the morning. But that did it. 多少意訳でもかまいませんので、お願いします。手がかりになるかわかりませんが、Bはゲイの男性です。 お願いいたします。。

• 英語訳

There is also reason to believe that there was once a lot of water on Mars and that some of it is still there in the form of ice. またかつて火星には多量の水があり一部は氷の形で存在していると信じるに足る根拠がある。 自分で訳してみたのですがあってない気がします。分かる方教えて下さい。

• 英語の歌詞 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• 訳を見てください。

下の投稿の続きなのですがこれであっているか教えてください。途中で切れていました。 covered with snow in the winter, steep-sided valleys called glens and very deep lakes called lochs. Loch Ness is perhaps the most famous lake in the UK because it may be the home of a monster called “Nessie”! 高い山には冬には雪が覆いかぶさり、谷間と呼ばれる険しい峡谷がある。それに入り江と呼ばれる深い湖がある。ネス湖は、ことによると連合王国ではとても有名な湖。それは、ネッシーと呼ばれる怪物のすみからしい。 すみませんがお願いします。

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• 英語の訳の一文 いまいち上手に訳せない

訳おねがいいたします。 my heart was full of joy to think of the fine surprise they would have when i revealed to them that i was their son, and that i had come back home laden with gold and welth.    以上です。大体は理解できるのですが上手に訳せません。お願いします。