• 締切済み

Twitterで海外の方にリプライを送りたい

外国の方からフォローされて、 私もフォローしました。 無言は失礼かと思ったので フォローありがとうございます、 私もフォローしました。と返そうと思い ネットで見つけた文を送ろうと思いました Thank you so much for your following!! I also followed you!! これで、フォローありがとうございます私もフォローしました という意味になりますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.1

それでもいいですが、 Thank you for following me! I followed you back! のほうが多分読む側としては読みやすいと思いますよ!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の短いメッセージを訂正頂けるとても助かります

私はメッセージを受け取りました。これに丁寧に返信したいです。 May you be filled with beautiful blessings - always 素敵なメッセージを頂きまして本当に有難うございます。嬉しいです。あなたもです。あなたがいつも幸せと美しい光に満ちていますように。 Thank you so much for your wonderful message. I'm happy. you also. May you always be full of happiness and beautiful light. 私は別の女性からメッセージを受け取りました。これに返信したいです。 Same to you friend..Enjoy your day ...wish you prosperity in your every way メッセージを頂きまして本当に有難うございます。あなたがいつも愛と美しさと幸せに満ちていますように。 Thank you so much for your message. May you always be full of love, beauty and happiness . 私はさらに別の女性からメッセージを受け取りました。これに丁寧に返信したいです。 And to you. Thank you. メッセージを頂き大変有難うございます。あなたのツイートのメッセージと写真や画像が好きです。いつも本当に有難うございます。 Thank you so much for your message. I like your tweet messages and photos and images. Thank you very much for always. ・・・出来れば、Thank you very muchとThank you so muchの違いを教えて下さい。

• 海外の品物を注文して・・・

海外で商品を購入して、下記の内容のメールをもらいました。 送金した、金額が不足しているという事と商品リストがわからない。 という内容は理解できたのですが、肝心な様子ニューアンスが分からないでいます。理解出来ていない部分をおしえていただけませんでしょうか…。宜しくお願い致します。m(__)m Hello, Today I receive your payment by Pay-Pall. Thank you very much, but I don’t received your order. I don’t know what is wrong. So please sent me your order by e-mail, and as soon I received it, I wil sent it to you by priority. Another problem is you have click on the buttom for shipping the are only for the Netherlands, so your shipping cost are to low. When I received your order, I go to the postoffice and the can tell me what the shipping cost for your order to Japan. I will sent you a e-mail what you have pay to low and please will you that also pay by Pay-Pall Thank you very much Have a nice weekend.

• 日本語に訳してもらえないですか・・・

Dear Thank you for your interested in our Balneo Therapy. When are you coming here ? If you reservation early , we could control after pm 7:30 . And we have discount 15%~30% as following room type who stays in this hotel. If you decide your schedule, please tuoch us !! ( with your phone number ) Thank you so much! We are looking for you meet soon ! Best regards, JinHee Joung Therapy Manager

• どうしたらいいのかわかりません。

海外のアーティストの方がツイッターでフォローして下さったのでThank u so much for following meと送ったらif you can please show the love backと返事が来ました。リフォローしてくださいという意味ですか?リフォローはしてるのでどうすればいいのかわかりません。教えてください。

• 英語のメッセージの訂正をお願い致します

申し訳ございません…。以下のメッセージに返信をしたいです。自分で書いてみましたが、合っていますでしょうか。 Thank you, appreciate. Your floral images soft; lovely. Enjoy a pleasant evening.(My name). あなたにそう言われて、本当にに嬉しい。私は、あなたの投稿の中で多くは光を放つように感じられます。あなたの作品は、静けさと光があります。それが本当に好きです。本当に有難うございます。心より感謝致します。 I'm really happy to hear that from you. I feel that much of your posts shines. Your work has tranquility and light. I like it very much. Thank you so much. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am grateful to you...Thank you so much for your kind words...Wish you all the happiness of the Universe. 別の女性からです。こちらにも返信をしたいです。 あなたのご親切と素敵なメッセージを本当に有難うございます。あなたも、あなたの願いが叶い、いつも幸せと光で満たされていますように。 Thank you so much for your kindness and wonderful message. May your wishes come true and you are always filled with happiness and light. もし出来ましたらで差し支えございません。May やI hope, I wishから始まるような、 人の幸せを願う文章をいくつか教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 ご回答を心よりお待ちしております。どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• Thank you for your E-mail

Thank you for your E-mail.ってくどくないですか? Thankのあとにyouと言っているのにまたfor yourってyou言い過ぎでyourはない方が良いと思います。 で、Thank you for the E-mail.だとメールを受け取ってそのメールに対して返信してるのは明らかなのにtheってくどいように思います。 Thank you for your E-mail. Thank you for the E-mail. Thank you for E-mail. だとどれが1番良い表現ですか?

• 英語わかる方、大至急お願いしますm(_ _)m

この英文を和訳してほしいです(>_<) お願いします! Thank you so much. Your words are the sweetest I’ve heard. I just think good for people to mind their own business because there’s many ways to live (and likes/dislikes). If you really want to...you should. But then I will lose you (sad).

• 英文 添削してください

娘がお世話になった外国人の先生が退職することになったので、手紙を書きたいと思ってます。 以下の文、添削してください。 Hi. I'm sad you resign from yours job. My daughter always says "I like ○○ teacher. Because her's lesson is very interesting" So she also regret. Thank you very much your kindness. Take care of yourself. あと、『私がもっと英語が上手なら、いろいろお話できたと思うのにそれができなかったことが残念です』 という文章をつたえたいので、これも英訳してください。 こんな簡単な文章、お恥ずかしい限りですがよろしくお願いします。

• 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。

ebayの取引で困っています。 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 it was 66.00 to ship your item, you paid 52.00 will you please pay the balance owed ? i do not charge a shipping & handleing fee only the actual cost , it is not fair for me to pay for part of the shipping cost that you should pay , it says how much it cost to ship to japan on the label when you receive the item , thank you so much for understanding !!!! どうか宜しくお願い致します。

• 進行状況の問合わせ方

原稿の審査について、5月に進行状況を問い合わせたところ、審査中との返事が来ました。その後2ヶ月が経過した為、再度進行状況を尋ねるメールを出したいと思います。次の文で問題は無いでしょうか。 Dear XXX Thank you so much for your E-mail of May 2, and sorry to bother you again. I wonder if you could have any information with regard to our Manuscript in recent months. Yours sincerely,