• ベストアンサー

どうしたらいいのかわかりません。

海外のアーティストの方がツイッターでフォローして下さったのでThank u so much for following meと送ったらif you can please show the love backと返事が来ました。リフォローしてくださいという意味ですか?リフォローはしてるのでどうすればいいのかわかりません。教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

『嬉しいんだったら愛を返してくれ』 というジョークです。 Sorry, love of mine is too heavy to send you by mail. 『ごめんね、私の愛はあなたにメールで送るには重過ぎるの』 とでも言っておきましょう。

english3737
質問者

お礼

そんなジョークだったんですか!! とても勉強になりました。ありがとうございます♪

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削していただけませんか??急ぎです

ある海外女優さんへ送る、ファンビデオ?のようなものに参加させていただくことになりました。 それで、このメッセージを入れてもらおうと思っているのですが 不自然な部分などがあったら添削していただきたいです>< お願いします;; Hi. My name is ○○. Your smile always makes me happy. You're the most attractive of the world!! I'm so proud of you and i love you forever. Please, be in much more wonderful actress and singer from now on. I hope i can meet you someday:)) Thank you. Love you so much!! xx

• im fine thank you.の別の意味

im fine thank you.の別の意味 im fine thank you に「元気です、ありがとう」という意味以外有りますか?? im fine thanu you の別の意味 私が送ったメール 「仕事がんばってね。i miss u so much」 に対して、アメリカ人の彼が、 「really babyうそっぽい」 と返してきました。もちろん嘘ではないので、 「why u think such a thing? i always wanna b with u. how about u?」 とかえしたところ、なぜか 「im fine thank u」 と返ってきました。私が 「what? how r u? はきいてないよ。please trust me that i love u...ほかの男と、なかよくしたりしないから」 と送ったところ、返事は返ってこないし、電話も無視です。 彼は、独占欲がつよく、私はいままで他の人と浮気などしていないのに、疑ってきます。 「im fine thank u」 という一文が、気になって仕方ありません。元気だよ以外の意味はあるのでしょうか???

• Twitterで海外の方にリプライを送りたい

外国の方からフォローされて、 私もフォローしました。 無言は失礼かと思ったので フォローありがとうございます、 私もフォローしました。と返そうと思い ネットで見つけた文を送ろうと思いました Thank you so much for your following!! I also followed you!! これで、フォローありがとうございます私もフォローしました という意味になりますか?

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

let me just take you now. you are like a dream come true. I love you so much.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 和訳をお願い致します。

『I am not sure if you understand how much I love you and just just how muchi mean to me. Every morning when i get up, I thank God for blessing me with the opportunity& putting me there to meet you, throughout the day & night I say thank you some more! I love you』 分からない部分があるので、どうかお願いします。

• 愚問かも・・・so と very の使い分け

タイトルどおりなんですが、、 Thank you so much と Thank you very much、 どちらも使うと思うのですが、 so と very どちらにどのような強調性があるのでしょうか?? I like very much は聞きますが、I like so much は、あまり聞いたことがないような。。。 逆に、 I love you so much は聞きますが、I love you very much は、あまり聞いたことがないような。。。 (わたしが英語に詳しくないだけかもしれませんが) so = "とても" very = "非常に" と日本語では解釈しているのですが、 外人さんは、どのように、"so"と"very"をどのように意識して使い分けているのでしょう?? どなたか詳しい方がいましたら、お教えくださいませ。

• 英語の得意な方、訳してください。

あるサイトでイラストを投稿しているのですが、英語でメッセージが送られてきました。英語が得意ではないので、所々訳せません。 英語が堪能な方、以下の文を訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 Err my request was if you paint me , you know, my profile picture, if you can that's all right, you are prob an artist so you don't have much time.

• 和訳お願いします‼

どなたか和訳お願いします hi 、 how are you hey are you in japan right now if you are can i ask favor to you if you dont mind could you look a japanes benadrel medicine in japan its small bottle its glass for seadfood's allergy that kind wont make me sleep please could you get me one or two i.ll will pay of how much wll cost and if you do find it'' please let me know thank you so much

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• 日訳してください。

外国人の友達とメールを交換していているんですが、ちょっとこちらの文章が完璧に訳せなくて困っています。友達が私の英語を手伝ってくれるということは分かるんですが、具体的に何をして、と言われているのか分かりません。誰か教えて下さい。 What about English would you like to learn first? I'll even make up little tests to send to you frequently so you can show me what you learned and to see what I can help you with. It is so much fun to send mail to you and get mail from you as well!