• 締切済み

日本語訳お願いします。

I'm doing much work this time, so I'm a little tired... But that's fine, I'm glad to work, even if at Christmas.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

今回私はたくさん仕事(宿題)をしているので、ちょっと疲れています…。でも、それって素晴らしい。クリスマスの時期だけど、仕事(宿題)ができて私は嬉しいよ。

関連するQ&A

• この文を日本語訳してください!

件名 : Re : To  :  ringo14 送信日  :  2014/01/13 09:09:26 受信日  :  2014/01/13 09:40:59 Hello! I'm doing fine! My name is Tobi, the meaning of... uhm.... well Tobi is short of "Tobias" and Tobias means "The goodness of god" in greek.. soo.. I guess that's what mine means :D I'm doing fine! I'm a bit tired though, I've spent all weekend doing some school work and I'm worn out lol! It's hard being in school >.< but oh well! It's for the future! How's it over there in Japan? I bet it snows alot! It's not snowing much over here, it's only raining a lot that's about it I don't mind the rain!

• 日本語にして下さい☆

I'm doing fine. Another usual work day.

• 日本語に訳お願いします。

日本語に訳お願いします。 school life is pretty good this year enjoying grade 11 very much, and im doing best year of schooling so far :) so im happy haha オーストラリアの友達と メールしてます。 訳お願いします><

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

I'm working at Starbucks and now I am doing my training to be assisting manager in the store. Always, I'm busy.This is the job to be bussy. Also, I'm doing my Master in distribution management and marketing.

• 訳を教えてください

つづけてすいません。ペンパルからの文ですが、今回分りづらくて、質問させてもらいました。私がなんとなく理解したのは、今週末はBBQしないつもりということしか分りません。なんとなくですが、不満がかかれているようなきがしてならないのですが・・・ I am not probably going to go to my friend BBQ on Sunday because everyone is bringing there friends with them. So I think I will probably do nothing this weekend. I'm glad to see that you work!! Even though you work long hours, it's still great!!! I would ask you to call me sometimes so I could here how sweet your voice is! But I understand if you are to busy to call me also. Well, I have not much to do. ちなみにこの文の最後はTalk to you later sweet heart! soooo sweet I know you are!!!!!!です。少し長くなってしまいましたが分る方いましたらよろしくおねがいします。

• 日本語への訳をお願いします。

Ouch! My back hurts even if I just move a little. It's like a sharp electric shock running through my low back. I see. Does it hurt when I press here? Ouch,That's the most painful spot. Now I'm going to raise your leg to examine them. Do you feel pain? No, it doesn't. But I feel discomfort. Your tendon reflexes is normal. Your examination is now over. There's not anything unusual, but let's take an X-ray of your spine. Spine(脊柱)など、医療用語が含まれていて、難しいかもしれませんが英語の得意な方、日本語への訳をお願いします。

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです

Am very fine ,but life stress is much here just to save lifes you are so pretty I will like to know you please この英語の文章の日本語訳が知りたいです!! 宜しくお願いします

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

This is a great weblog. I median it. You\’ve got a good business transaction concept of this matter, and so much interest you have got a layout here that is not too flashy, but schemes a statement as gigantic as what youre expressing. Good job!. よろしくお願いします。 (\は文字化けです)

• 日本語訳お願いします!

1. 'I used to like them a lot but now I just be like aw they are cute but I don't like then as much anymore.' 2. ' i'm haft way thourgh with the day, Yehet.