その他の回答 (2)

• gldfish
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2895/6955)
回答No.2

私は大丈夫。また通常出勤日に(会いましょうor会えるといいですね)。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

わたしは元気です。また何時もの仕事の日、(というだけで別に変わったことはありません)

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします。

I'm doing much work this time, so I'm a little tired... But that's fine, I'm glad to work, even if at Christmas.

• この文を日本語訳してください!

件名 : Re : To  :  ringo14 送信日  :  2014/01/13 09:09:26 受信日  :  2014/01/13 09:40:59 Hello! I'm doing fine! My name is Tobi, the meaning of... uhm.... well Tobi is short of "Tobias" and Tobias means "The goodness of god" in greek.. soo.. I guess that's what mine means :D I'm doing fine! I'm a bit tired though, I've spent all weekend doing some school work and I'm worn out lol! It's hard being in school >.< but oh well! It's for the future! How's it over there in Japan? I bet it snows alot! It's not snowing much over here, it's only raining a lot that's about it I don't mind the rain!

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

I'm working at Starbucks and now I am doing my training to be assisting manager in the store. Always, I'm busy.This is the job to be bussy. Also, I'm doing my Master in distribution management and marketing.

• 和訳お願いします。

“Oh, I'm fine at showing people about. I've done it all my life at the asylum, and I've been doing it all day here. I have honestly.”

• 英文を日本語に訳して( )に入る語を選んでください

After the fine started, the number of late pickups promptly went up. Before long there were ( ) late pickups per week, more than double the original average. The incentive had plainly backfired. So what was wrong with the incentive at the Israeli day-care centers? You have probably already guessed that the $3 fine was simply too small. For that price, a parent with one child could afford to be late every day and only pay an extra $60 each month just one-sixth of the base fee. As baby-sitting goes, that`s pretty cheap. But there was another problem with the day-care center fine. For just a few dollars each day, parents could buy off their guilt. Furthermore, the small size of the fine sent a signal to the parents that late pickups weren`t such a big problem. If the day-care center suffers only $3 worth of pain for each late pickup, why bother to cut short the tennis game? Indeed, when the economists ended the $3 fine in the seventeenth week of their study, the number of late-arriving parents didn`t change. Now they could arrive late, pay no fine, and feel no guilt. ()の中に入る適切な語句を選んでください。 (1)ten (2)fifteen (3)twenty (4)forty

• 日本語にして下さい

I'll make one after I'm done with work. What is your facebook name?

• 「How are you doing?」と聞かれたら・・・

「How are you doing?」と「How are you?」・・・同じ意味ですか? もしそうならば、「How are you doing?」と聞かれたら 「I'm fine,thank you」と答えれば良いんでしょうか? また、その答えがいつも一本調子なのが自分でも情けないんですが、 他にどのような答え方があるんでしょうか。 併せて、教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• How are you?に対して

英語が苦手なので外国人と会話する際にHow are you?と聞かれるといつも I'm fine thank you , and you? とばかり答えてしまいます。 本当は「今日は仕事が忙しくてクタクタです」と言いたいのですが何と言えばよいでしょうか? I'm tired because today was busy for work. こんな表現でよいのでしょうか? あと、今日はどうだった?と聞かれたときに、特に忙しく無かった日は何と答えればよいのでしょうか? Today was easy day.Nowadays I'm not busy for my work. こんな表現でよいのでしょうか? ご指摘よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳おねがいします

日本語訳おねがいします this saturday I'll have another latin test..-.-" and on tuesday I'll have the first math test of the new term^^ we are doing Mathematic systems!I like them! The schools now are more simple than 30 years ago,teachers claim less than years ago.so "old style",it's a school were difficulties are like years ago^^ there are a lot of very simple schools!they study less and less!^^ Now I'm reading some book about Jack the Ripper.I love detective novels <3 I'm trying to solve the murder cases^^ obviusly,I can't solve it ?__? I'm not an victorian age lady ^^ 最初のところはmathematic systemsが分かりません。systemをしているとはどういう事ですか? 最後のところ、i can't solve it?とありますが、本の話なのになぜ主語が私なのでしょうか?

• 日本語に訳してください!

John Watson was having another nightmare. It was always the same - guns firing , bombs exploding and army officers shouting orders to their men. As usual , the terrible feeling that any moment might be his last. Jhon woke up , breathing hard , and stared into the darkness of his small flat. His mind took several long seconds to realise that he was no longer in Afghanistan - his days in the army were over now.