• ベストアンサー

日本語に訳して欲しいです

Am very fine ,but life stress is much here just to save lifes you are so pretty I will like to know you please この英語の文章の日本語訳が知りたいです!! 宜しくお願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cherry77_
  • ベストアンサー率23% (291/1261)
回答No.3

とても元気だけど、ただ生活するだけですごくストレスがたまるよ。 あなたはとても可愛いね。あなたのこと色々教えてください! みたいな感じです!

その他の回答 (2)

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

私はとても元気ですが、ここでは生活するのにすごくストレスがかかります。どうにか生きてるだけという感じです。 あなたはとても可愛いし、もっとあなたのことを知りたいですね、お願いします。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私は、元気、しかし生活のストレスがここは大きい。   生きているのがやっと。   あなたはとても可愛い、あなたを知りたい、プリーズ。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい

Thank you very much for your responce. Are you alright? Please know that I think you are very pretty and there's better guys out there for you. He will one day get what he deserves

• 英語を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

以下の内容なのですが、宜しくお願いします。 How is life,family and business in Japan? please I am sorry for late contact to you concerning the payment you send to us for shippment I will confirm today and let you know about it then I will at once apply for the paper work to shipp the animals to you please wait my mail again.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

Dear Mr. Norman Reedus: Hello. How are you? I am a fourteen year old girl who lives in Japan. My name is Hanako Sato. I am writing a fan letter for the first time. When I saw Daryl in the Walking Dead, I got to know you. When I saw you for the first time, I had thought you looked cool. As the story progressed on, I became much attracted to that you cared about others more than anyone and that you did the best to search her without giving up all the way when Sophia went missing. Although I saw only the Walking Dead among those you appeared so far, I will see more from now on. I am really excited how Mr. Norman acts. I think that you may have a lot of effort in filming from now. Please take care of yourself. I am looking forward to more activities. I will support very much. Could you send me a portrait with your autograph? I enclosed a return envelope with stamps. I know you must be very busy, please accept my request. May you be very happy! I like you very much. Sincerely yours, Hanako Satou 頑張ってファンレター書いてみました(>_<) あってるか分からないのでお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Although an email is not enough, and a video is not enough as well, I want to try to tell you how much I appreciated your gift! I got so, deeply moved from this…that I don’t even know what to say (and this is so rare!). I was expecting to receive my new watercolor brushes today, so, when the postman rang the doorbell, I though ‘YEPPEEE!!! My new brushes! Hurray!’ and I hurried to the door! Then he said: “There are 2 packages for you boy!”. I thought “Weird, the sent 2 packages for 3 small brushes?”. Then I read what was written on one of them… and I totally forgot about brushes. It was your gift. I was...stunned! Surprised! Totally, incredibly happy. I went back inside, here in front of my pc. And I started shaking, as I was so…! I opened it, and saw your sweet presents, and sent you the SMS and LINE messages, then read the letter. Yes, I did cry (please, don’t think I am a crybaby! XD). I got really moved by what you did. You know I like Ranma and bought me something about it...it's...I can’t describe how happy I am, that's why I will record the video right after finishing the email. And I love everything you sent me! The Christmas Origami, so beautiful and delicate!. And the Onsen souvenir ;__; thank you for thinking about me when you went there…! And the stamps, and the letter… Mika! There are so many things I would like to be able to say. Mika, you are so special for me, thank you! I will now record the video, and write the transcript of what I say (I hope I don’t start crying! XDDDD I promise I won’t!) Take care, Mika, I am with you. Always. Don’t ever feel alone. Because if you need, I will be with you. I will never leave you alone! Fabio The transcript of the video------------ gosh XD okay I cried but just a little XDDDD Sorry! Hi….hey! Its….hard to find the right words to thank you. I wrote it in the email but I want to thank you. I know it’s not enough, it will never be enough…a video, or an email! I…. I am really, really happy…uhm…for…for what you sent me. I really like these (showing ranma notebooks)…. I like this (the souvenir from onsen). I like…the stamps….and the letter! And this…well, you wrote on it so I like it! I…I am so happy of it. And… I don’t know exactly what I want to say! Because…uhm… (pause) I said I would have done that but I’m doing it XD don’t worry! It’s just…thank you. I appreciate it, I appreciate it so much! And… If I ever feel alone… I will… shake this! I will shake this and I will know you are somewhere and… hopefully happy! And….uhm! Sorry… And… aww my voice sorry! I am so so happy you sent me these things that I don’t even know what to say… now you’ll think I’m a crybaby right? I am not a crybaby…but…I, I am… I got so moved from your present that really I don’t know what to say! And….Sorry….! Sorry I am so happy that I can’t help it. I am a crybaby right? XD You think so! But… uhm…uhm….yes! thank you…thank you so much! Thank you so much! For your really… unique gift! Thank you!

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 日本語にお願いします

I don't think I can find a better flight, because it's so close to the date, the flights will only become less and more expensive, so if we can sort sooner, then it is better, but of course I don't want to rush you. I think I can get a flight there for maybe £800, so it's £600 cheaper than your flight to here, but then I also need to pay for a hotel, but it's still an option if getting a flight for you to here is too expensive, though of course I would like to make your dream come true and show you england. Gomen ne, there is so much english for you to read >.<

• 日本語に訳して頂けますか?

英語圏でない友人からの英文メールです。 私のさっぱりな英語力では理解出来ない文章がたくさんあります。 (辞書で調べても出て来ない単語はスペルの間違いでしょうか・・) わからない英文を日本語訳お願い致します。 ()の部分は私の考えです。 with this kind of the coversation i really want to know you more, (”あなたのことがもっと知りたい”。。の前の文章がわかりません) i know is very deficult for you to undertand indo mentality, (”あなたのメンタルな部分を理解するのは難しいが、私は知りたい”。合ってますかね^^; ) i am very proud to know the beautiful girl like you (上記文章はさっぱり意味が分かりません) I will see you as soon as possible (あなたに少しでも早く会いたいと思っている) I hope my dear (my dear を望むという意味が分かりません) you can try with inglish, i sure yo can and you can tel me anythink about you, don't be say(anythinkはanythingの間違いでしょうか?) Still think of you in the dark night my dear (上記もさっぱり分かりません。) きっと初歩的な文章で、こんなのも分からないのか!とお叱りを受けるかもしれませんが、回答どうか宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

下記の内容は、こちらからの返答を待っていますt言う内容ですか? Thank you for your feed back. Fine no problem, you can change as you like and organise the feight. Let me know the changes you want to process and we will arrange accordingly. Thank you very much Look forward to hear from you

• 日本語にして下さい

I do remember but what I am trying to say is am I going to see you more than the last time you came? Lol. If you were here so long, how come I didn't see you often?

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

I am very happy everyone likes the gift! Please take pictures and we want to see how they look good on you ^_^ We miss you and we looking forward to see you soon ^_^, we will call you this weekend, ok ? Love you always