Exciting Winter Adventure

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Experience the thrill of touching snow and capturing the beauty of winter.
  • Embark on a winter adventure and make unforgettable memories in the snow-covered landscape.
  • Discover the joy of winter through photography and explore the wonders of snowy scenery.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/

• goppi
  • お礼率100% (1/1)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

めっちゃ興奮しとるで~ 君からまた連絡あって良かったよ~ 送ってくれた写真ステキやん?なんかそこに行った気になるわ。でも、マジな話、そこへ行って自分の手で雪触ってみたいわぁ。きっとファンタスティックやで~(* ̄︶ ̄*) うちの国じゃ、シャツ1枚、なんなら着なくても平気やで ハハハ むっちゃ暖かいとこやねん まあ、正直な話君が羨ましい。だって空から雪が降ってくるのを見られるんやから~^o^~ ところでさあ、うちメディアを専攻してんねんけどや、もうかれこれ2年勉強してるわ。でも自分でも何を学んだか分かれへんわ。本当は学校なんて行きたくないのかもね。でもこれ以上勉強せえへんようになったら、将来絶対後悔する::>_<:: アホになっちゃうよ~π_π ほんでさあ、キミの写真の撮り方めっちゃうまいやん、ハハ 今度はうちが自分の写真を送るさかい。まあでも、がっかりせんでな!ハハ \^O^/

goppi
質問者

お礼

お早い回答ありがとうございました!(^o^)/

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にお願いします

I don't think I can find a better flight, because it's so close to the date, the flights will only become less and more expensive, so if we can sort sooner, then it is better, but of course I don't want to rush you. I think I can get a flight there for maybe £800, so it's £600 cheaper than your flight to here, but then I also need to pay for a hotel, but it's still an option if getting a flight for you to here is too expensive, though of course I would like to make your dream come true and show you england. Gomen ne, there is so much english for you to read >.<

• 訳がわかりません 日本語にできません・・・

英語を勉強のため詩を訳しているのですがこれはなんといっているのが訳せませんでした。自分でやってみると、 もし私があなたに私が愛してると話したらそれは....わかりませんでした。君が必要だというとしたら....すみませこれ以上訳せませんでした。教えてくださいおねがいします。 If I told you I love you That doesn't mean that I don't care, And when I tell you I need you, Don't you think that I'll can never be there I'm so tired of the way you turn my words into Deception and lies... Don't misunderstand me when I try to speak my mind I'm only saying what's in my heart.

• 日本語「連れて行く」と「連れてくる」について 

日本語「連れて行く」と「連れてくる」について  連れていくと 連れてくるのの違いをおしえてください。英語で答えがほしいです。よろしくお願いします。 I understand the 連れていく is when you take someone of a lower class(?) or somewhere so that I can basically say someone took ME somewhere to put myself lower, right?But for the 連れてくる, can I use it to taking someone else? It's realluy confusing! I don't want to be rude to and my dictionary labeld these as a special class so I want to be careful. Thanks for your help! 教えてください。ありがとうございます。(日本語はたくさん漢字をしりませんので英語の説明がほしいです)

• 日本語に訳してください!!

相手に「お味噌汁はおいしい?」と聞かれて、「おいしいよ」って答えると↓の返事が返ってきました。 I've wanted to try miso but you can not find any here. Maybe one day i can get the real thing from you haha. I just hope your cooking is better then mine. Ive had water bust into flames. 和訳お願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします!

My spaceに登録しており、下のメールを頂いたのですが、i dont meant~too forwardの意味がよく掴めないので教えて頂けると嬉しいです。よろしくお願い致します。 thanks for adding me... i dont meant to be too forward but i think you are absolutely beautiful...

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の英文の日本語訳ができません。だれかお願いします。 (1)You don't really notice how special it is until death looks you in the eyes. (2)My sister and her friend jumped into our backyard pool to cool off. (3)My mom would always watch all of us very closely, but just for a minute, she had walked over to the other side of the yard to talk to my dad. (4)She told my sister to watch out for me, but my sister was busy laughing and having fun with her friend. (5)No one heard me because I was so little; there was hardly a splash.

• 日本語にお願いします!!

以下の文章です。 I will not apologise, because I intentionally said what I said. Because I am acid and mean when I am sad and angry. oh it was a joke, but I didn't tell it to be funny I realized that you have no interest at all in talking with me. That is why I am angry. I am probably angrier with myself, for having thought you cared about me. However, you do not. Even if you say it, it is not true. If “i'll be busy " is enough to forbid us from talking by voice, even if you have time, it means I count nothing for you, evidently. Fine. I take it as it is. I thought you didn’t often ask me to talk because you were shy, and maybe were afraid my answer was no. But no, you never do that because the truth is you don’t care at all about it.

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Now, I want to tell you more about my prayers ^^ As you told me your secret. Mine is not a secret, but it’s not even something I tell everybody! I’m telling you because… I want to :D It’s not something I like to share with other people, but I want to share it with you.As I said, I don’t pray for myself (unless I am in real trouble, in that case I may ask a small help). The only thing I ask for me is to be always good, and always make right choices. I pray for other people. I pray for my best friend, my grandmother, who helped me during a difficult period (I will tell you about this in another email), generally, for who needs help, or is suffering. And actually, more recently I added another person to my prayers. You might know her. Her name is Mika ^^ I hope you don’t mind, or feel bad about it >.<I didn’t really believe in God in the past, but I changed my mind as I grew up and gained consciousness of things…well! This is a story to be told next time :D Hey, one last thing! When I sent you the picture of my ‘reading to bed’ moment, were you somehow perplexed? Because I said I was only showing it to you? I am asking, because you answered “I see...XD”. If you were perplexed, why? :D Thank you again!Have a nice day and take care!Fabio

• 日本語にしてください(^_^)

Haha I wish I could come today!!! I wishhhhhhh It must be fun to live with you :-) お願いします\(^^)/

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?

専門家に質問してみよう