• ベストアンサー

日本語に訳してください!!

相手に「お味噌汁はおいしい?」と聞かれて、「おいしいよ」って答えると↓の返事が返ってきました。 I've wanted to try miso but you can not find any here. Maybe one day i can get the real thing from you haha. I just hope your cooking is better then mine. Ive had water bust into flames. 和訳お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

私はお味噌を試食してみたいと思っているのですが、こちらでは見つけられません。多分、いつか、私はあなたから本物をいただけるでしょう。ハハ。私は、あなたの料理が私より上手なことを期待します。私は、水を加えて、バーっと炎が上がった経験があります。

theit0106
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (1)

• amjk
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/5)
回答No.2

味噌汁作りをしたけどありゃ無理だなポール 美味しい味噌汁の作り方教えろ

関連するQ&A

• 細かいニュアンスがわかりません。

細かいニュアンスがわかりません。 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m Haha, I agree. I hope the next time we meet I can speak better Japanese. Start working tomorrow yes, not sure what it's going to be like. I'll stay in touch with you. Maybe we can meet again sometime. I'm off to sleep soon.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• 日本語訳をお願いします

1 Maybe this town would fare better with one less mouth to feed. 2 I hope for your sake she's a better hunter's trap than she is a cook. ※どちらか片方のみでもかまいません。

• 日本語にお願いします

I don't think I can find a better flight, because it's so close to the date, the flights will only become less and more expensive, so if we can sort sooner, then it is better, but of course I don't want to rush you. I think I can get a flight there for maybe £800, so it's £600 cheaper than your flight to here, but then I also need to pay for a hotel, but it's still an option if getting a flight for you to here is too expensive, though of course I would like to make your dream come true and show you england. Gomen ne, there is so much english for you to read >.<

• 英語を日本語に変えてください。

How   can   I    improve    my    English?                           I   hope   to    hear   from    you    again?  

• 日本語訳お願いします!

海外の友人から以下のようなメールを貰ったのですがどのようなニュアンスか 分からず困っています。 「It's always nice to see you do I hope I can see you again sometime. 」 see の後のdoはどのような意味でしょうか。 またI hope~の文は「またお会いできること楽しみにしています」かと思いますが 前の文との関係性がいまいち分かりません。

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

日本語にするとどういうニュアンスの言葉になりますか? You are the best girlfriend in the world and I hope soon I can call you my wife (kissy heart)

• 日本語に訳して頂きたいのですが、お願い致します。

イスラエルの方と知り合いメールをしているのですが、日本語に訳して貰えると幸いです。 I Ichollbks you one little something more? Can I ask you one more thing smaller? になります。よろしくお願い致します