The Cruelty of Ignoring: A Heartfelt Confession

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Being ignored by someone you consider a friend can be incredibly hurtful and disappointing. This confession explores the emotional impact of being ignored and the importance of open communication.
  • Despite expecting honesty and kindness from friends, the act of being ignored can leave a deep sadness and a sense of undeserved cruelty. The writer reflects on their own vulnerability and questions why they were treated in such a way.
  • Communicating one's emotions honestly is important in maintaining healthy relationships. Ignoring someone can have lasting emotional effects and can create misunderstandings. The writer expresses their relief in receiving an apology and finding resolution.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • boyinusa
  • ベストアンサー率58% (80/137)
回答No.2

おそらく英語圏の人が書いたものではないと思われるので、こういうことを言っているのだろうという予測も含め訳します。 最後の事(あなたが私を無視したこと)に関しては、すごくきつい出来事だったと言わざるおえないよ。私はそのことで本当に悲しかったし、落ち込んだよ。あなたがそんなことするなんて思ってもみなかったよ。あなたが感情的になったり、時々話す気分じゃなくなってしまうことがあることは知ってるよ。そのことに関してはもちろん理解してるからね。だけどそんなときには「ごめん今日は話す気分じゃないの」ってひとこと言うべきだと思う。ねぇミカ、いつも全く害のない人を無視するなんてすごく残酷だよ。分かってくれてるとは思うけど、「これってあなたに対して素直になりたいってだけで私の罪になるの?」って思っちゃったよ。それはすごく卑怯だと思う。それに少しひどいんじゃない、だって私達は友達でしょ。私は純粋にあんたが自分に対してそんな事するって思ってなかったんだ。だからそんなことが起きたときは本当にがっかりしちゃうよ。そんなこんなも私が書いた手紙がまだ届いてないからかな。早く届くといいな。だけど最終的には理解してくれたみたいだし、謝ってもくれたし許してあげるね。ありがとう。今は大丈夫だよ。

bellaswan
質問者

お礼

彼の母国語はイタリア語です。 早いご回答をありがとうございます!! 感謝しています。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

前回の件に関してだけど(あなたが私を無視したこと) かなりきつかったこを白状します。とてもかなしく、絶望しました。あなたは感情的でときどき話す気分にならないことを私はわかっていたけど、それはまあいいとして、あなたからこんなことをされるなんて思ってもみなかった。こういう時はごめんなさい、今日は話す気分ではないからと謝るのがいい解決法だけど、、いつもみかはだれかを本当に残酷に無視して、特に無視された人から傷けられないとなると無視するね。 私は彼女に正直でいたかっただけなのに、こんな仕打ちに値することをしたのかと考えます。ホントうにそうなんです、。残酷だけど。 私たちは友達でただ単にあなたが私にこんなことをするなんて考えてもみなかった。だからときどき本当に絶望してしまう。 この手紙に書いたことは、まだあなたに届いてないけど(すぐ届くといいな)。 でも、あなたは理解したようだし、あなたの謝罪を受け入れます。ありがとう、今は大丈夫だよ。

bellaswan
質問者

お礼

早い回答をありがとうございました。 助けて下さり感謝しています。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にお願いします!!

以下の文章です。 I will not apologise, because I intentionally said what I said. Because I am acid and mean when I am sad and angry. oh it was a joke, but I didn't tell it to be funny I realized that you have no interest at all in talking with me. That is why I am angry. I am probably angrier with myself, for having thought you cared about me. However, you do not. Even if you say it, it is not true. If “i'll be busy " is enough to forbid us from talking by voice, even if you have time, it means I count nothing for you, evidently. Fine. I take it as it is. I thought you didn’t often ask me to talk because you were shy, and maybe were afraid my answer was no. But no, you never do that because the truth is you don’t care at all about it.

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

My Dear Mika,As I told you, I wanted to write you an email, so here it is! ^o^ The reason is, of course, because today is our... meetingversary! XD I know it sounds stupid, but I like remembering these things! As I think this is really important. Well, it is for me, at least!It is important because, on august 23, I met you :D And I am so happy of this! You said you noticed my messages on worldfriends as I sent many! Well, it was a mistake since I didn’t know how to use the site XDD I only wanted to send one! XDD But I am happy I made that mistake, because you then contacted me back! Therefore, I hope you didn’t feel too disturbed that time! ^^’ Thank you so much!I am happy I have met you, Mika! I really think you are special! Because you are calm and shy...! ^-^ We might be living on different lands, but we always share the same sky! ... sounds like a videogame sentence... it probably is XDDDDDD But well XDI really, really hope we can meet someday, so that I can make you laugh with my stupid jokes all day XD I like it when you start laughing and can’t stop! :DDDDD think that….over time, I am getting somehow attached to you, you know? XD I would truly feel sad if we couldn’t talk anymore all of a sudden!And thank you again for your lovely letter. I keep it as a treasure. I read it every day before going to sleep! Thank you for writing it in Japanese and English, I am learning a lot from it! Well, I don’t want to bore you too much with my email XD so! I’ll stop here.

• 日本語に訳して下さい!!

no, but I think it was unfair to me not to say anything^^' no? so you can have less thoughts today.... ...although, I still think I didn't deserve the silence ^^' because writing and knowing you read....but not getting an answer, like yesterday (still today here) is really painful.

• 和訳をお願いします

I just think whoever wrote that doesn't really know what they are talking about. I think whoever wrote it is unhappy perhaps because no one has said I love you to them. よろしくお願いします。

• 【至急】日本語訳を教えて下さい!!

【至急】日本語訳を教えて下さい!! Although he might have achieved, if his health had improved, it is impossible to say. I found none of the shoes completely to my taste. It seems probable, though it cannot be proven, that lying ―and getting away with it― will lead to more lying. "I bought that new model." "Did you? Weren't you saying you didn't like the color? How come you bought it?" 上記の4つの訳がわかりません、誰か教えていただけないでしょうか

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。 Thank you so much! I took it down because I didn't want it to leak out per se'. LOL! Just wanted you to hear it.

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Now, I want to tell you more about my prayers ^^ As you told me your secret. Mine is not a secret, but it’s not even something I tell everybody! I’m telling you because… I want to :D It’s not something I like to share with other people, but I want to share it with you.As I said, I don’t pray for myself (unless I am in real trouble, in that case I may ask a small help). The only thing I ask for me is to be always good, and always make right choices. I pray for other people. I pray for my best friend, my grandmother, who helped me during a difficult period (I will tell you about this in another email), generally, for who needs help, or is suffering. And actually, more recently I added another person to my prayers. You might know her. Her name is Mika ^^ I hope you don’t mind, or feel bad about it >.<I didn’t really believe in God in the past, but I changed my mind as I grew up and gained consciousness of things…well! This is a story to be told next time :D Hey, one last thing! When I sent you the picture of my ‘reading to bed’ moment, were you somehow perplexed? Because I said I was only showing it to you? I am asking, because you answered “I see...XD”. If you were perplexed, why? :D Thank you again!Have a nice day and take care!Fabio

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 日本語にして下さい!! よろしくお願いします…

Thank you so much for what you said ^^ Thank you. I like being like coffee XDDDDDDDDDDD No, jokes apart, I am the one who is really lucky in knowing you, as you are a really genuine person, and it's rare to find someone like you in the world. I think you are pure and simple, and this is just great ^^ You know... okay, it might sound stupid XD but I will tell you anyway XD I believe everything has a sense in this world. I mean, everything has an order (I do believe in God, after all!), or it would be chaos XD I don't think the fact that we met was simply luck XD or chance! No. Many things fit together. For example, In that period I started working on Android... and to contact you, I had to find a way to install and android App on my pc. Chance? Mh XD nah XD Okay at this point you probably think I am stupid XD Maybe I am XD sometimes XD but I like to think we didn't meet by chance! ^-^/ And yes, I have a glance at your letter every day! That's why I put It in the drawer right next to my bed. Before going to sleep (before or after reading). I take it, open it, look at the origami... smile XD and thank you in my head for sending it XDDDDDDDD Yes, I am stupid XDDDDDD DO I sound like a maniac? I hope not! XD I am using 'XD' too often, isn't it? XD I also made a cookie with XD written on the top today XD I sent you an image of it on LINE

• 日本語にお願いします。

よろしくお願いします。 ・You had such a lovely thought. ・I know I say this frequently, but I wanted to spend a couple of word to say how much I appreciate you. • I got attached to you somehow. •You know, I don't usually get so easily attached to people, as I often find sonething to criticise them for. • as soon as I met I knew you whete good • I felt like you would love really appriciated you. •after cheering you up when you were sad, I forgot to grob a video from the pc, turned it on, and you sent me a message in that exact moment,because you had woke up for some reason. •it must be good for sure.