• ベストアンサー

日本語に訳して頂きたいのですが、お願い致します。

イスラエルの方と知り合いメールをしているのですが、日本語に訳して貰えると幸いです。 I Ichollbks you one little something more? Can I ask you one more thing smaller? になります。よろしくお願い致します

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。  I Ichollbks you one little something more?     私はあなたに、もう一つ小さいことを(Ichollbks) 2。   Can I ask you one more thing smaller?     あなたに(前)より小さなお願いがもう一つ出来るかな 1には分からない単語が2番目にあります。多分 can ask 「お願いできる」?みたいな言葉だと思います。そうすると、意味の上では2と重複するので、2を書いて1を消し忘れたとも考えられます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳して下さい

Hi......how are hope you are well.....I want to ask you something a little weird for me but..my friend needs help on this project she is doing on parenting...an she decided to do it on Japanese parenting....am wondering if you can help me it would be greatly appreciated の長文です。 お願いします!

• 日本語に訳してください!!

相手に「お味噌汁はおいしい?」と聞かれて、「おいしいよ」って答えると↓の返事が返ってきました。 I've wanted to try miso but you can not find any here. Maybe one day i can get the real thing from you haha. I just hope your cooking is better then mine. Ive had water bust into flames. 和訳お願いします。

• 日本語で便利な「ところ」とか、「こと」という表現について

こんにちは。仕事で英語を使うようになって四苦八苦している者です。 日本語で、 「前に言ったことから変更したところは・・・」とか、「昨日お願したことについて・・・」「僕が思ったことは・・・」など、「ところ」とか、「こと」というのは、日本語でとてもよく出現します。 英語に直訳すると、「place」「thing」「point」になると思うのですが、これだとおかしいですよね。 前に言ったことから変更したところは--> the changed place I told you before・・・ 昨日お願いしたことについて、--> the thing I asked you yesterday, ・・・ 僕が思ったことは--> the thing I felt is ・・・ 日本語の「こと=事」って、とても万能な日本語で頻繁に出てきますが、英語に訳すときにとても困ります。 上記の3例を、thing, placeを使わないで自然な英語にしたいのですが、どのようになるでしょうか。 また、このような直訳してしまう癖というか、頭の構造を、自然な英語向きの頭にするには、どのような発想が必要なのでしょうか。 漠然とした質問で申し訳ございませんが、教えていただけたら幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語に。。お願いします

Hello friend. I launched new page with free youtube videos. You can find something ROYALTY FREE for yourself too: http://bit.ly/FreeTubeVids どなたか上記、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

• 英訳お願いします

can i ask you something とはどういう意味ですか? 聞かれてるのでしょうか?

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Now, I want to tell you more about my prayers ^^ As you told me your secret. Mine is not a secret, but it’s not even something I tell everybody! I’m telling you because… I want to :D It’s not something I like to share with other people, but I want to share it with you.As I said, I don’t pray for myself (unless I am in real trouble, in that case I may ask a small help). The only thing I ask for me is to be always good, and always make right choices. I pray for other people. I pray for my best friend, my grandmother, who helped me during a difficult period (I will tell you about this in another email), generally, for who needs help, or is suffering. And actually, more recently I added another person to my prayers. You might know her. Her name is Mika ^^ I hope you don’t mind, or feel bad about it >.<I didn’t really believe in God in the past, but I changed my mind as I grew up and gained consciousness of things…well! This is a story to be told next time :D Hey, one last thing! When I sent you the picture of my ‘reading to bed’ moment, were you somehow perplexed? Because I said I was only showing it to you? I am asking, because you answered “I see...XD”. If you were perplexed, why? :D Thank you again!Have a nice day and take care!Fabio

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 You're the one thing I have that's true My life used to be nothing to me. I never want to feel that again. You're taking my heart with you. I'll do anything for you. 洋楽の歌詞です。学校の課題ではありません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 日本語に訳して下さいm(_ _)m

can i be completely cheeky and ask a favor of you? 自分で訳してみたのですがいまいち分かりませんでした>_< よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします!

これの日本語訳お願いします! I wish the world becomes one. Regardless of the different languages we speak, we can have a good relationship with each other. You act as one group even if you are speaking different languages, which I think is the symbol that the world is became one.

• 日本語に翻訳願います!

どなたか下記の英文を日本語訳して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m (1) I think more and more how I long to be with only you, All the things I had dreamed oh doing before settling down now seem empty if I can't share them with you. (2) I fear we are going to fast but I find myself wishing things could go faster so I can hold you in my arms. (3) and to know you as intricately as you know yourself.